• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chanimate

He/Him
I wanted to do this one because both have rad music.

Vergil vs Base Sonic

Speed is equalized

Sonic has Caliburn along with his Standard Equipment, for fun (now they both have swords)

I am the storm that is approaching (Vergil): 0

Now face it, you're just an enemy (Sonic): 0

The End comes and ruins everything (Inconclusive): 0

Last edited:
Damn you for making this matchup

Anyway Vergil's profile is quite outdated atm so idk very well how i should go with it and also isn't Super Sonic's abilities work on 5D scale? What's the point of restricting stats?

I was concerned about it being a stomp in Sonic’s favor, but I can change it if needed

Edit: I changed it so Super Sonic’s Low 2-C

Last edited:
You- You do realize that is the only wincon Vergil have here atm? Actually nvm. This matchup doesn't make sense anyway.
So I unequalize it and Vergil wins due to immeasurable speed? Maybe we should just let this one die, it seems hard to make it fair.

I have no idea what sonic has. Care to explain if he is a smurf or not and what abilities/resistances are smurfy? (also if he has layers or not)

Also your bumps show as "tomorrow" for me lol

I have no idea what sonic has. Care to explain if he is a smurf or not and what abilities/resistances are smurfy? (also if he has layers or not)

Also your bumps show as "tomorrow" for me lol
lol.

Also, what's smurfing? For his resistances, I think (would double check me) that most are layered, especially with Chaos Emeralds, since he resists abilities from enemies like Time Eater, who are Low 1-C.

Edit: Again, I would check his profile and wait for other people more familiar with Sonic's abilities to come and verify my claims

lol.

Also, what's smurfing? For his resistances, I think (would double check me) that most are layered, especially with Chaos Emeralds, since he resists abilities from enemies like Time Eater, who are Low 1-C.

Edit: Again, I would check his profile and wait for other people more familiar with Sonic's abilities to come and verify my claims
The profile is too big and kinda hard to navigate (for me) so dunno. From what I could tell only with rings and super forms he gets the tier 1 resistances/haxes but again idk.

The profile is too big and kinda hard to navigate (for me) so dunno. From what I could tell only with rings and super forms he gets the tier 1 resistances/haxes but again idk.
He can't go super in this fight, and I agree, the profile is huge, especially on mobile. Still don't know what smurf means, but Sonic has faced a large number foes who can do things from erase realities, manipulate time and space, do mind and fear manipulation, and other things, even in his base form. After Cyber Space, I think a lot of those might've gotten stronger, but again, I would wait for more knowledgeable members of the community.

Still don't know what smurf means
Smurf means like Higher Dimensional stuff on a Lower Dimensional tier of power, like Sonic being Low 2-C (4D) but has some hax that are 5D
The CM/Info resistances are 5D in Base, has 5D RW and Info stuff in base

Aight, Base Sonic starts with spindash, almost certainly. This key has Cyber Corruption. However, none of his attacks are going to do anything, so either Sonic gets slapped by Vergil before that happens or Sonic realizes that the only thing he can do to win in Chaos Control.

Aight, Base Sonic starts with spindash, almost certainly. This key has Cyber Corruption. However, none of his attacks are going to do anything, so either Sonic gets slapped by Vergil before that happens or Sonic realizes that the only thing he can do to win in Chaos Control.
So apparently every resistance sonic has is 4D besides the 5D stuff mentioned above, we should wait a bit given I'm currently doing the layers stuff for DMC but I need time and a tutorial on how to use imgur. Also idk how many layers sonic has.

1000068879.jpg

Back