• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But Sonic ain't transforming, Considering he fought opponents far worse than Naruto in base form
I mean, if Sonic has an attack that can insta win the fight that Naruto literally has no way of bypassing PLUS can go Super making completely impossible for Naruto to do anything, then yeah it should be a stomp.

I mean, if Sonic has an attack that can insta win the fight that Naruto literally has no way of bypassing PLUS can go Super making completely impossible for Naruto to do anything, then yeah it should be a stomp.
Thing is, Sonic does, Chaos energy is a insta wincon (BFR or sealing)

Sonic is mostly going for chaos energy instead of resorting to super form which is extremely out of character considering he is fighting someone weaker than primordial gods, Temporal beings etc etc
I dont see how that mean he not gonna transform?
Long story short, Naruto too weak for Sonic to resort to Super Sonic

You have to be joking lmao. Like coming from you of all people that has to be a joke.
....oh you are one of THOSE type of people huh?

Anyway here is a CRT where he was accepted for 5A, the profile is just not made yet but it's accepted.
I am talking about the details of him growinf from 5-A to 4-A that quickly with AD alone, he is not even 5-A at any point in the profile wgatsoever, and the way he grows ton4-A is via Six paths mode and not AD

....oh you are one of THOSE type of people huh?
Wdym "THOSE type of people" 😭 😭 😭?
I am talking about the details of him growinf from 5-A to 4-A that quickly with AD alone, he is not even 5-A at any point in the profile wgatsoever, and the way he grows ton4-A is via Six paths mode and not AD
Narutos profile:
Reactive Power Level (Went from struggling against Madara to overpowering Kaguya, who is much stronger than the former, in a span of battle)
Then it's a stomp and should be closed. But given my experience with Sonic fans, they'll push this on his profile anyway

Which is not really In-character too, unlike Super Sonic who he does everytime.
Long story short, Naruto too weak for Sonic to resort to Super Sonic
Naruto is immortal and can grow to be as strong as Sonic after a few clashes, and i don't doubt he would use Super Sonic as a second move immediality.

Which is not really In-character too, unlike Super Sonic who he does everytime.
......no, normal chaos energy is much more in charactee
Naruto is immortal
Sonic negates his regen which makes it pretry much game over for naruto

and can grow to be as strong as Sonic after a few clashes
proof of this???????????

, and i don't doubt he would use Super Sonic as a second move immediality.
Also reason for this?

Yeah? And which version of Madara are we talking about? Because of it follows the canon logic, the madara right before the kaguya fight scales to 4-A as well, albeit lower
What's "canon logic" lmao? It's talking about the Madara that Naruto fought… duh.

What's "canon logic" lmao? It's talking about the Madara that Naruto fought… duh.
.......which Madara had the same tier as Kaguya........so following the same logic, so should their game versions, specially when naruto has no 5-A rating whatsoever in his profile

.......which Madara had the same tier as Kaguya........so following the same logic, so should their game versions, specially when naruto has no 5-A rating whatsoever in his profile
Madara doesn't have the same tier as Kaguya tho…?
Our only scaling for Madara with Kaguya is that Kaguya is immensely stronger and the CRT that approved him for 5A. Naruto having no 5A rating is irrelevant since his 5A and 4A values would be the same version of him 🤷‍♂️

......no, normal chaos energy is much more in charactee
When he have all 7 emeralds? Like, i can see why he uses Chaos Chaos instead because he just have one or two of them, but i don't understand why he would't just go Super instead when he ALL of them
Sonic negates his regen which makes it pretry much game over for naruto
Not really, pretty sure Hagoromo would still able to bring him back, since is time travel.
proof of this???????????
Omega have alzheimer 😢
Went from struggling against Madara to overpowering Kaguya, who is much stronger than the former, in a span of battle
You actively discussing this right now, i just affirming.
Also reason for this?
Remember Sonic unleashed, that when he got grabbed by Eggman machine he immediality uses Super Sonic instead of anything else? Yeah, that.

Madara doesn't have the same tier as Kaguya tho…?
Our only scaling for Madara with Kaguya is that Kaguya is immensely stronger and the CRT that approved him for 5A.
yeah? So is canon version and he is still in the same tier as her, also the 5-A calc is what version of Madara?

Naruto having no 5A rating is irrelevant since his 5A and 4A values would be the same version of him 🤷‍♂️
.....that is not how tiers work tho? If he had a 5-A version, he would have that version listed and then a 4-A for when he becomes 4-A, him just veinf 4-A in the key where he fought madara tells me that madara is also 4-A for fighting against 4-A naruto

When he have all 7 emeralds? Like, i can see why he uses Chaos Chaos instead because he just have one or two of them, but i don't understand why he would't just go Super instead when he ALL of them
Why would he go low 2-C against someone so mucb weaker and slower than him?

Not really, pretty sure Hagoromo would still able to bring him back, since is time travel.
.....where in the profile are yoy seeing time travel?

Omega have alzheimer 😢
drop this, personal life reasons makes this specially unpleasent

You actively discussing this right now, i just affirming.
Which i am also saying why it is wrong......it isn't logical to use the argument you know i am discussing against and disagree with as a way to try and convince me
Remember Sonic unleashed, that when he got grabbed by Eggman machine he immediality uses Super Sonic instead of anything else? Yeah, that.
You mean the machine that overpowered him without him having any other way to do anything? Yeah, not the same thing

Why would he go low 2-C against someone so mucb weaker and slower than him?
Why would't him? SBA makes the character want to Win, Super Sonic is sure win too. And Naruto could make him Go use that form, with some of his abilities.
.....where in the profile are you seeing time travel?
Well, for Hagoromo to revive someone, he basically change someone fate, because they not supposed to die yet because of destiny, and then bring them back after they die bassicaly change the outcome.
You mean the machine that overpowered him without him having any other way to do anything? Yeah, not the same thing
He could use Chaos Control to teleport out the Robot graps.

And yeah, Naruto could ovewhelm to make him go Super Sonic, with his abilities.

Why would't him? SBA makes the character want to Win, Super Sonic is sure win too. And Naruto could make him Go use that form, with some of his abilities.
Please stop that ;-;, This is extremely out of character

Plus, That was just one instance, You can't assume he would be doing that everytime
He wouldn't, Not when Sonic has so many speed amps and higher reaction time

Also @omegabronic and @ShakeResounding

Correct me if i'm wrong but, Shouldn't Sonic have extrasensory perception in this key too?

I fail to see why he wouldn't have since it's part of his physiology of sorts, Why would he suddendly develop an habit of sneezing whenever there's danger out of nowhere?

Sonic will not pummel him for a week straight without resorting to his other options. He used both chaos control and the wisps, and can just seal Naruto with the magic hands. Sonic also grows stronger passively and becomes much faster too overtime
They acting like he’s not a genius both in battle and generally.

Why would't him?
Because he doesn't need to?

SBA makes the character want to Win, Super Sonic is sure win too. And Naruto could make him Go use that form, with some of his abilities.
.....i am not saying he wouldn't ever use it, i am saying he wouldn't go early for it

Well, for Hagoromo to revive someone, he basically change someone fate, because they not supposed to die yet because of destiny, and then bring them back after they die bassicaly change the outcome.
Ok? After a couple of times from Sonic seeing that usual methods are not working, he bust outs any of his other methods to win then, most obvious beinf Chaos Control

He could use Chaos Control to teleport out the Robot graps.
and then be caught again? You are seeminly over analizing 1 situation that he did that, Eggmam he knows, Naruto he doesn't, no matter how you slice it, Naruto simply can't put Sonic in such a situation to begin with

How if he ia overwelminly weaker and thanks to the speed amps overwelminly slower as well?

Okay so from what I've read, Sonic is overwhelmingly stronger, has faster reactions and speed amps, can negate Naruto's regen, has a much better AD and a wide amount of haxes including the Chaos Control that can easily deal with Naruto's revive.

How is it not considered a stomp yet?

I find it more likely that Sonic will either A, Flat out Wins, B, use Chaos Control if nothing else works, or C, use Super Sonic if he becomes desperate- Though I see A or B as being much more likely. Voting Sonic, arguably this might be a stomp even.

Also, what is the current Vote Tally anyways? It doesn't look like OP is keeping track for some reason.

I wouldn't say a giant space ghost is exactly "an animal" how a human is. And the question is not whether Sonic would hold back and let himself get killed. Sonic doesn't know about Narutos resurrection. The question is if he would obliterate Narutos body without knowing about resurrection.
Well as shown in the video linked below by user, yeah. Killed a guy who he knew immortality wouldn't save him. In fact, it was his goal. Don't see why he wouldn't do so against someone that SBA would make him view as an immediate threat to his own life. Sonic isn't a hero like Superman. This is the man who's packed people up and sentenced peeps to torment for eternity. He's not gonna have problems killing a dude in a fight he feels his life is at risk. Especially if they revive even once.
What time skip? Naruto was equal to the Raikage in the very same battle. The Raikage then uses his fastest punch and Naruto blitzes him with the calced 4200 speed difference. This is a direct difference between Naruto and his shunshin.
Can you like, show me a screenshot of where this is on the profile? It's very hard to read.
You're still missing my point. They're not a problem because Sonic can't deal with them. They're problem because they work as an answer to Sonics own precog and speed amps. It doesn't give Naruto an advantage it evens out a disadvantage he would usually have.

And does Sonic use Chaos Control time stop in character?
I understand what you're saying. And I disagree with the notion it evens out the disadvantage. At best it buys Naruto a millisecond before he too his chopped in half.

Not as an opener no. If he's having as much trouble as you're saying he's going to be having, then yeah.
That's pretty cool but doesn't do that much in this scenario. As I've said, each clone has its own precog, speed amps, and dura neg hax. That already makes them a far better counter to Sonic.
You say a far better counter as if they'd last long when I see no reason they would. Like honestly. He would just speed blitz the clones and one-shot them all with like almost any of his attacks.
No, because again, precog + speed amps. Ntm the fact that they can fly. They would swarm Sonic as he tries to hit them from all sides, keep up with his speed with precog and try to tag him with speed amp techniques.
And they would fail to hit him a single time as he proceeds to blitz all of them with a homing attack. In fact, they would never get the chance to use their speed amps to begin with, because Sonic would've already cut them all up before they even thought of doing it, and got Naruto.
Naruto also has passive AD and even reactive evolution. Meaning Naruto would at least keep up with Sonics growth while alive then have big jumps if he dies. Even if they only keep up it doesn't matter because if Sonic can't insta kill Naruto he can't get through healing and resurrection.
You see, the problem is you keep going in a circle with this. I say he instantly kills Naruto, you say Sonic doesn't do that, then say unless he kills him instantly he doesn't win, I say he does, ad nauseum. Even if you want to argue Sonic doesn't kill Naruto the first time, he will chop him into tiny pieces when he sees Naruto magically get back up from the beating of a life-time.
But aren't they like, rivals of similar level with shadow? Sonic usually struggling to defeat shadow and stuff.
It should be in character. It's hard to say because it's a game so most fights happen offscreen, but speed amps and substitution jutsu are the most basic spammed techniques in the games.
I would like to agree, but you overestimate SEGA, lol. Sonic has like 5 different rivals, and he beats them EVERY time he goes against them. Hell, Sonic Generations literally has Sonic sweep through all his rivals. He destroys Metal Sonic, punks Silver, and destroys Shadow, all back to back. Despite these characters being rivals with either equal strength/speed, or sometimes even superior.
I don’t really see any argument for Sonic here tbh. Everything mentioned would be at least some sort of a hindrance.
Sonic has to adapt to the clones in his way which limits his attack opportunities.
Sonic has to get through a 3x durability amp shield which drops his attacks advantage to just around 2x (not nearly enough to one shot).
Sonic has to get through precog and speed amps which makes hitting clear shots more difficult.
Sonic also has to avoid thousands of attacks that could do anything from staggering him to cutting off his limbs and one shotting him
And even if he gets through ALL of that, he needs to kill Naruto in a very specific way or he'll just resurrect.
Sonics AP advantage and speed amps are just not enough to get through Narutos plethora of abilities and resurrection. His only chance to reliably pull of a W seems to be time stop but even then that depends on whether that's in character for Sonic to do.
The clones are just inferior versions of his rivals he can one-shot and blitz.
Getting through the 3x durability amp shield would be extremely easy when he has access to moves that can one-shot people comparable, if not superior at times. Let alone someone 2x weaker. Not an issue for Sonic at all.
Except Sonic is able to hit people with precog and speed amps with extreme ease all the time without missing. Not to mention Sonic's acrobatics/mobility/athleticism honestly look far more impressive.
Wouldn't be hard to do so with his own precog, speed amps, and just general mobility. And even if it was difficult, he'd just bust out hax since he's not going to let himself get killed before he relies on abilities he has. That's just asinine.
You say very specific way, when cutting someone in half is like... the norm for Sonic. Like, the main attacks Sonic's known for involves turning into a literal human buzzsaw. Sonic isn't gonna start throwing hands with thousands of clones, lol. Though that is admittedly pretty funny to imagine.
And here the circular argument I was talking about restarts. You act as if though Sonic will just knock Naruto out hundreds of times. That isn't the case at all. Sonic at worst knocks Naruto out, sees him get back up, and then opts for chopping him apart which almost all of Sonic's moves do.

If these are the arguments in favor of Naruto, then I'm convinced like the others that this is just a stomp in Sonic's favor. Because noting on here looks like something that'll hinder Sonic for more than half a second when it's all things he's bypassed before. Especially since he has the AP/Dura advantage and is fighting against someone who's reaction speed isn't 4x greater than his combat speed like his own. Even if I give Naruto the benefit of the doubt, Sonic whips out his hax and finishes the fight as others have mentioned.

Well as shown in the video linked below by user, yeah. Killed a guy who he knew immortality wouldn't save him. In fact, it was his goal. Don't see why he wouldn't do so against someone that SBA would make him view as an immediate threat to his own life. Sonic isn't a hero like Superman. This is the man who's packed people up and sentenced peeps to torment for eternity. He's not gonna have problems killing a dude in a fight he feels his life is at risk. Especially if they revive even once.
Just to back this up with even more evidence too, in Shadow The Hedgehog (I know, a mediocre game-), Sonic and Co. Are clearly shown killing off numerous Black Arm's in various level's, a Race of Alien Beings. If he fear's for his own or someone else's life, he's clearly willing to kill if push comes to shove. The only reason Sonic doesn't kill Eggman is because more often than not, Sonic is able to easily stop him before he can actually kill or grievously harm anyone, and Ivo's mostly harmless without his Machine's. Not to mention I bet the time's that Eggman does try to align with the Heroes in some way (End of SA2, end of Advance 3, Lost World, etc.) Probably also earns him some points.

I wouldn't say that killing someone is Sonic's first choice, but when push comes to shove- Mainly when it's clearly the only option- Sonic has been shown as willing to take a life to save other's or his own. He's gonna see that he can't just beat down Naruto, and instead decide to kill him to protect himself.

The only reason Sonic doesn't kill Eggman is because more often than not, Sonic is able to easily stop him before he can actually kill or grievously harm anyone, and Ivo's mostly harmless without his Machine's. Not to mention I bet the time's that Eggman does try to align with the Heroes in some way (End of SA2, end of Advance 3, Lost World, etc.) Probably also earns him some points.
And because Eggman is just really hard to kill, too. Sonic left Eggman for dead several times. The good doctor is just that guy.

while Sonic wouldn't go for the kill instantly upon seeing Naruto, when he sees that he needs to kill, he will, and considering the AP difference, i think his bussaw like attacks would kill even if he didn't meant to

After 100 billion Sonic matchups, people are only now asking "wait, would Sonic even go for lethal blows???". I find that really funny

The answer is yes, absolutely. Like stated above, the Black Arms and King Arthur are great examples of this. The Black Arms more so since he literally just fought hordes of those things (though the King Arthur example is certainly more direct). Not enough evidence? The dude decapitated Solaris (he didn't even have a weapon that time, he was just doing his usual Super Sonic thing). In Frontiers, he turned a boss into a pin cushion. There's also the time he Kid Goku'd The End. While some of these examples are Post-Adventure stuff, it doesn't change the fact that these are related to his character, and are ergo applicable to his mindset. If he's gotta, he's gonna kill his enemies

Again, I think its really weird how only now people are debating on whether or not Sonic, the guy who pretty much kills all of the giant world ending bosses in a huge portion in the Modern Era, has the ability to knowingly kill someone

How is it not considered a stomp yet?
Because Sonic fans will write an essay about how Sonic has a 497274789x speed advantage, 997875x AP advantage, can incapacitate the opponent by thinking about, and can't be harmed at all, but still SWEAR it's not a stomp so they can inflate Sonics win section on his profile.

Like a week ago there was a thread where the only argument for Sonic was that he insta wins by thinking about it before the opponent can even start thinking, and they still swore it's not a stomp so they could inflate Sonics profile 😭😭

Anyway I stopped paying attention to the thread after someone told me Sonic will speed blitz 5000 people before they can even think across a 4 kilometer starting distance with the argument for why Sonic doesn't just get precogged being "he has a 4x reaction speed advantage".

If Sonic can go Super or time freeze (or some other goofy 5D hax via chaos emeralds) Naruto it's a stomp. If he can't then he's not touching Naruto, much less killing him beyond resurrection.

After 100 billion Sonic matchups, people are only now asking "wait, would Sonic even go for lethal blows???". I find that really funny
Tbh I almost wonder if people think he's a pacifist just because he never kill's Eggman. Against numerous enemies, both Godly and otherwise, he attack's with evident killing intent, or at the least without holding back and not worrying about whether or not he kill's them. The fact it's a question is kinda hilarious.

Because Sonic fans will write an essay about how Sonic has a 497274789x speed advantage, 997875x AP advantage, can incapacitate the opponent by thinking about, and can't be harmed at all, but still SWEAR it's not a stomp so they can inflate Sonics win section on his profile.

Like a week ago there was a thread where the only argument for Sonic was that he insta wins by thinking about it before the opponent can even start thinking, and they still swore it's not a stomp so they could inflate Sonics profile 😭😭
I thought you would argue back in good faith, but I can see from here that isn't quite what you plan on doing.
Anyway I stopped paying attention to the thread after someone told me Sonic will speed blitz 5000 people before they can even think across a 4 kilometer starting distance with the argument for why Sonic doesn't just get precogged being "he has a 4x reaction speed advantage".
And just @ me instead of making a subliminal jab like this. It ain't like I'm gonna hunt you down for misunderstanding the point I was trying to convey.
If he can't then he's not touching Naruto, much less killing him beyond resurrection.
Which is how I know you haven't paid attention to any of the arguments here.

Am I being petty right now? Yes, admittedly, I am. I could be nicer. But it's hard to give said kindness when the person you were conversing with wants to similarly take petty jabs and speak as though there word is fact. There were some points I agreed with you on, I'll admit that. Though I don't think that matters much to you at this point sadly.

Last edited:
Back