• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two Super Saiyan like characters go at it

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

4-A Versions

Naruto scales to 67.532 ExaFoe
Sonic scales to 465.364 ExaFoe

Adult Six Paths Naruto (Game) vs Sonic (Adventure Era)

Who wins and why?

main-qimg-ca842cacbe6279ae23718e4da690ddfb-lq

Last edited:
Sonic 2 shots

Sonic has speed amps + higher reaction time

Sonic is more versatile + mobility advantage

Sonic is more haxed

If people don't consider this a stomp, Then i'm voting Sonic

Naruto can ressurect himself trought, that really not gonna help him against Sonic. Unless he is bloodlust..

Wait

Why doesn't he have Extrasensory perception in his 1st key??

He should have those since it's technically in his physiology wha?

Well, he have the range nescessary to hit him, making a big explosion might work. He can summon a thousans of clones too, so you know.
Range won't matter when sonic has 2x and 7.9x speed amps like super peel out, spin dash and boost (I think he has this here)
What is that?
Analytical prediction
I not sure about this one, Naruto also have good mobility, being a ninja and some feats here and there.
Sonic has better mobility by far

Even ignoring that Sonic has like seven times Naruto's AP/durability in base (keep in mind he killed Ultimate Emerl in less than 30 seconds), his standard equipment include the Chaos Emeralds and Item Boxes which grant him myriad of haxes that his opponent simply has no counter to.

This "fight" is an ugly stomp.

Well, he have the range nescessary to hit him, making a big explosion might work. He can summon a thousans of clones too, so you know.
An explosion wouldn't hurt Sonic who has the large AP/Dura advantage if it even did hit. But Sonic could also just... outrun the explosion too.

As for the clones, Sonic would unironically dog walk all of them without being touched once. Similar to this:

Bro is used to 1v100's (He's also got pretty good AoE wind attacks he could use too ig IIRC).

Not gonna vote tho, since others are saying this might be a stomp.

I mean, Naruto does have some duranegs move on his hand to use here.
Dura neg may help. But he'd have a hell of a time trying to land it against someone far more mobile, with experience wiping out entire armies/fleets without being so much as tagged, higher reaction time, and speed amps methinks. I think Sonic would prolly just Spin-Dash, blitz Naruto, and call it a day.

It doesn't matter, Naruto is not hitting Sonic due to his higher reaction time
He don't exactly need, since-
Dura neg may help. But he'd have a hell of a time trying to land it against someone far more mobile, with experience wiping out entire armies/fleets without being so much as tagged, higher reaction time, and speed amps methinks. I think Sonic would prolly just Spin-Dash, blitz Naruto, and call it a day.
Well, Naruto can surround himself with the TSB to defend himself of attacks so they don't touch him, and if Sonic touches them he gets duraneg. Is not really In-Character, so he would need to be bloodlust for that to work.

Well, Naruto can surround himself with the TSB to defend himself of attacks so they don't touch him, and if Sonic touches them he gets duraneg. Is not really In-Character, so he would need to be bloodlust for that to work.
How does this TSB work? Tho if it's not in-character, I don't think it'll come out before Sonic just beats Naruto into a pulp via speed-blitz. Which is VERY in-character for Sonic.

How does this TSB work? Tho if it's not in-character, I don't think it'll come out before Sonic just beats Naruto into a pulp via speed-blitz. Which is VERY in-character for Sonic.
If i'm not mistaken Naruto's TSB is something like;

You touch, You get shredded and erased iirc

If i'm not mistaken Naruto's TSB is something like;

You touch, You get shredded and erased iirc
Would resistance to Transmutation cover that? I looked at Naruto's profile, and this is what it says about TSB:
Truth-Seeking Balls: Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level, even before Yin-Yang Release is applied to them)
Just wanna be sure.

I don't think so, Sonic resistence is him resisting getting transmutated into smth, Whereas TSB will desintegrate you on a molecular level
The profile makes it seem like it converts your matter into dust. Especially since it's given "Matter Manipulation" for it. I figured since Transmutation is effectively part of the Matter Manipulation umbrella (In the case of Sonic, he can resist his body being transmuted into a Golden Ring), he may possibly resist its effects if it ever gets utilized.

The profile makes it seem like it converts your matter into dust. Especially since it's given "Matter Manipulation" for it. I figured since Transmutation is effectively part of the Matter Manipulation umbrella (In the case of Sonic, he can resist his body being transmuted into a Golden Ring), he may possibly resist its effects if it ever gets utilized.
I believe TSB has layers

But i could be wrong honestly (I wouldn't be suprised if i was)

What's the extent of this immortality? Can he resurrect from being chopped into tiny pieces?
Wow, I was about to question, but then i remember how violent Sonic can be sometimes...

Probally? Like, his ressurection is done by Hagoromo, who is like "Hey Naruto, you not supposed to die yet or lose for that matter, so i gonna bring you back and buff you" which should include being chopped into tiny pieces. Hagoromo is kinda changing destiny in doing this. And he have the healing capability to to heal someone of that,

Well, the problem that Naruto is immortal and can ressurect himself everytime, so if he keeps dying he could do it eventually, after dying a bunch of times.
And theb Sonic just seals + BFRs him with Chaos Control

Btw the clones Sonic can counter with his own via using avatar, so even that wouldn't be much of help, it wouldn't already due to Sonic's speed amps, but now it wouldn't even more

Wow, I was about to question, but then i remember how violent Sonic can be sometimes...

Probally? Like, his ressurection is done by Hagoromo, who is like "Hey Naruto, you not supposed to die yet or lose for that matter, so i gonna bring you back and buff you" which should include being chopped into tiny pieces. Hagoromo is kinda changing destiny in doing this. And he have the healing capability to to heal someone of that,
What's the extent it's shown to resurrect him from?

And theb Sonic just seals + BFRs him with Chaos Control
Which is not In-Character. Even then, I dont think Sonic knows he can do that? Like, sending people to another dimension and sealing them
I think he best wincon would be just transforming into Super Sonic and destroy him, since the OP din't restricted that.
What's the extent it's shown to resurrect him from?
Unfortunelly, I don't know exactly.

Which is not In-Character. Even then, I dont think Sonic knows he can do that? Like, sending people to another dimension and sealing them
Neither is naruto covering his body with the truth seeking orbs, yet you are still arguing for it, besides, if naruto keeps coming back, then obviously he will go with other means of getting rid of him, that is just logic

He does, the emeralds themselves have shown dimensional travel numerous times before
I think he best wincon would be just transforming into Super Sonic and destroy him, since the OP din't restricted that.
He will now that you said it

Neither is naruto covering his body with the truth seeking orbs, yet you are still arguing for it,
Ok, i not gonna read the rest of your reply, because i did say is not In-Character and he would need to be bloodlust for that, and i stop arguing for a while now about that.

Yeah, even if I would argue that RPL would allow Naruto to keep up with Sonic, and there's no counter to Resurrection and Fate Manipulation, Sonic still way past cool too fast and sealing/bfr are unstoppable.

So this fight would just be something like this.

Back