• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla

Sonic gets Space-Time Manipulation

Alf should get Dimensional Travel as he was planning to crossover to Sonic's world after finishing with the Arabian Nights reality.

Both should get Emotion Empowerment for being empowered by the World Rings, each being a manifestation of a specific emotion.

World Ring additions
Additional abilities for the World Rings

Empathic Manipulation (Obvious reasons)

Weather Manipulation (The Aqua Ring allows one to control storms)

Other: Base Sonic
Analytical Predictio (Shown to notice patterns in his opponent's style and adapt to fight accordingly)

No to EE as hard just spacetime hax. Otherwise all universe nukers would get it.

Idk about conceptual stuff let me read the blog.

While concept stuffs I'll leave for later and save for the other staff if possible, I'm good with the other stuff.

And I would call other staff as this is conceptual stuff we're talking about. Heck frankly it doesn't look good to me but I already said no to the EE and I didn't want to come off as any more of a petty-ass wet blanket than I already do. (This isn't throwing shade at anyone btw. If anything it throws shade at myself.)

ShakeResounding said:
@Maverick Space-Time Manip should still be in the OP, as Darkspine doesn't have it.
That's odd, as he did restore spacetime iirc. Even at my worst I wouldn't argue against that.

That's with the Chaos Emeralds or special abilities Base Sonic has showcased. Darkspine has them on a more enhanced/potent scale.

I know we're waiting for others, but I typed something up for D. Sonic and Alf's Type 3 CM and a few other things.

Sonic:

Reality Warping and Enhanced Space-Time Manipulation (Restored the Arabian Nights reality, along with its space-time, with a wave of the hand after it was destroyed by Alf Layla-Wa Layla).

Alf Layla-Wa Layla:

Dimensional Travel (Planned to cross over into Sonic's world after finishing with the Arabian Nights reality)

Both:

Emotion Empowerment (Empowered by the World Rings, with each being a manifestation of a specific emotion)

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Can manipulate the reality of the Arabian Nights, which is stated to be made up, binded, and controlled by the World Rings. The World Rings are vital to the existence and fundamental principles from the Arabian Nights reality through emotions conveyed through its stories and can bend them to their will, and are also hinted to be the source of all emotions within the Arabian Nights)

If we are going to be editing Sonic's profile we should remove the part about catching up to the Eggmobile as a justification to Super Sonic speed, since even base has done that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back