• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic revisions part 3 & Knuckles (Not tier 5 base Sonic. Not even a continuation of the last two, I just wanted to make that joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Please don't close this! It's not tier 5 base Sonic, it's a new key for some Sonic characters. It isn't the concluded discussion. If Sonic or other characters who commonly harness chaos energy have 6 emeralds, they would be 5-B via scaling from Chaos 6. This would also apply to preultimate bosses, since Sonic or somebody else has six emeralds and the boss is able to fight on par with them. This also would apply when somebody has all 7 emeralds but dosn't go super or some other godly mode (Might even be higher, though I have no clue). I won't count characters who don't use the Chaos Emeralds. So characters like Amy and Espio won't be included, even if there are points where they have six emeralds. The following characters would be buffed to 5-B by this revision. I am not including characters only found in games where the Chaos Emeralds are absent (Like in Sonic CD) or a non-canon side bonus (Like in Sonic Forces).

Name of character* (Name of Key): Only a key, not buffing the character entirely.

Name of Character (Note): A note mentioning something.

• May not apply
Sonic* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds)

Shadow* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds)

Silver* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds)

Tails* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds)

Knuckles* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds)

Mighty* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds) (He went super in Sonic Mania Plus. It counts. Also he needs a key for his super form.)

Ray* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds) (Same as Mighty)

Chaos 0* (Sonic Battle)**

Emerl* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds/Late Game) (Other characters don't scale to him since most of his fights are sparring matches. This also would apply to Ultimate Emerl since he's stronger, but I agree it could easily be an outlier for Sonic to defeat him)

Egg Dragoo (Fought Sonic when he had seven emeralds but neglected to turn super/couldn't due to being in werehog form.)

Death Egg Robot (Fought Sonic when he had seven emeralds, as the good ending is the canon ending)

Mecha Sonic (Same as Death Egg Robot)

Silver Sonic (Same as DER)

Black Doom (Fought Shadow in base form when Shadow had all seven emeralds but neglected to go super)

Gemerl* (End Game) (Fought Sonic and Co. when they had all seven emeralds but neglected to go super)

Mephiles the Dark* (With Six or more Chaos Emeralds) (He had all seven at one point and absorbed their energy to aid in his fusion with Iblis)**

Blaze* (With six or more Sol emeralds) (Chaos emerald scaling)

Note I excluded characters and machines that are not on this wiki. I also may have forgotten a few things. Feel free to kindly remind me. Once again, this isn't tier 5 base Sonic. The book hasn't been closed on this case yet, metaphorically speaking.

I already explained and debunked in the other three threads why the advance and the six emerald stuff should not be applied, this is the last warning.

Can you explain again why the six emerald stuff shouldn't be applied? On this thread, I mean. Not everyone has seen the last one. And I don't actually remember...

Because Sonic and Knuckles had to freeze Chaos 6 in order to harm him, also just because they have six emeralds doesn't mean that they can use all their power its like saying that a pre-final boss opponent is 4-A because he fought Sonic or other char. with seven chaos emeralds. Sonic Mania plus takes in an alternative dimension not-canon to the original, so Mighty should not get the super key, possibly for Ray if the SegaSonic game does not take place in the regular continuity.

Base Sonic isn't scaling to chaos 6. Chaos 6 is 5-B solely for having 6 emeralds, not for any feat done by Chaos itself. 6 emeralds are 5-B. As such, when a character has 6 emeralds, they should be 5-B if they can use the emeralds.

I never saw anything that says Ultimate Emerl was going to destroy the planet in more than one shot, either.

Eggman said the Emerl can destroy the earth, but did not said in oneshot, its possible to do so with several High 6-A attacks which he can do very quickly at that point since the emeralds increased his enviromental destruction, also had a 4-A weapon at his disposal.

What I'm saying is why wouldn't they? Note how we have a with power stars key for a character like Donkey Kong, who has never fought with the assistance of a power star.

Donkey Kong is a star child and has fought Mario [example in the Mario vs Donkey Kong series] and was empowered by it in Yoshi Island DS.

Sonic has time manip for using Chaos Control even though he's never used that aspect of Chaos Control while in base form. And once again, why wouldn't they? They have the ability to.

Using the emerald for abilities Ôëá using all its power. Mephiles only used them to manifest an army of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back