• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna go straight to the point.

Let's get started. I believe that the hedgehog's Super forms tier should be 5-A to low 2-C for the following reasons. 1. The Solaris feat is actually universal+. This may seem dumb because of the fact that Eggman said the creature would consume all timelines, a word they use loosely but more on that later. 2. Now for Solaris himself, why is he only omnipresent through one timeline? And if his over all goal was to consume all timelines why didn't he do it right away like the one space time he ruined when he was summoned. Also yes it is an entire space time because when you switch between the hedgehogs it's an empty void through all of their perspectives. 3. Eggman thought that it was almost impossible for the hedgehogs to remotely do damage to him, but his conscienceless, which is the orb in his chest. 4. I did hear there was a guidebook that mentioned Solaris' armor being able to withstand the force of crushing dimensions, I couldn't find it but if someone has I'd like to have a link thank you. 5. Even when Solaris is neutralized he's no where near defeated and still has to be blown out, but nothing too major. 6. The term timeline in this game isn't consistent because when Shadow tells Sonic and the others where they are, he says they're in another timeline which is false because the whole story takes place in one space time continuum. So when Eggman says "all timelines" he's likely referring to the past present and future, but I guess you could say this is head canon. So for the rest there shouldn't be a 4-A key because there's no hard evidence for it and it's reason for even existing as a "feat" is redundant considering the fact that they're are feats higher than 4-A.

As for base Sonic, I really don't have much to say, buuuuuut I'll try to disregard high 6-A Sonic. So imma start listening again. 1. Is there real reason why Sonic is at this level other than power scaling to robots. Robots that might not have equal AP and durability because they're robots with weak points. 2. Sonic's ability to content with the same robots from the past and still struggle against them is off putting. Even classic Sonic, who is 8-A is putting up good fights in sonic forces and generations. 3. If Sonic and the gang are sooo much stronger than classic, how was he even able to keep up, and why was he able to one shot Chaos 0. 4. People tell me this is PIS a lot, but the fact Sonic was gonna die to an island explosion bothers me. Sonic and the freedom fighters were also completely overwhelmed by the fact that they were gonna be incinerated by a surface wiping sun. 5. When Sonic is stated to get stronger over time, it's either not by a great margin or not at all. It's really his speed that increases regardless of what is said. 6. The IDW comics are likely canon and Sonic has an 8-A feat. That's it really I know the base Sonic points are a little weak but I'll just wait and see.

Check here.

- At least 5-A to 2-C was decided for the strongest Super Forms, but was forgot to apply [Blaze, Sonic, Shadow and Silver], while at least 5-A to 4-A for everyone else since the positive power of the 2-C one is much higher than the rest. Solaris feat is 2-C since Eggman said he was super dimensional and going to consume over time [Since Solaris did not wanted to do it fast since] all timelines and was Nigh-Omnipresent because the main topic of the battle was to stop him in different periods of time as Shadow stated. Sonic = Present, Shadow = Past and Silver = Future. Lastly Solaris is also superior to the Eggwizard, which can merge universes.

- Sonic Forces is a game with bad writing that can't handle the scaling right, i'd like to tell you that Resistance weaker member can defeat Chaos-0 in the final cutscenes [Tails was scared of Chaos, but Tails can defeat him in Adventure], the reason why is that these are weaker images of the original [Shadow oneshotted his copy], which means that Tails and Knuckles statements are contraddicted by what is shown game, so that is better to be disgregarded. Sonic has indeed defeated High 6-A robots and Ifrit because they can surface wipe, for the Island explosion and Infinite Sun its that the writers don't know how powerful their characters are. The reason why the Adventure and Modern are same tier is because of Generation.

Super form shizz:

2. Eggman said Solaris would make existence "collapse and disappear into nothingness", implying that Solaris would destroy everything in one fell swoop. The reason Solaris did not immediately destroy all of time upon coming into existence can be chalked up to Plot-Induced Stupidity so the heroes could collect the Emeralds in time to revive Sonic.

3. That was only for Phase 2. During Phase 1, the Hedgehogs blatantly blasted off parts of Solaris' body with their attacks.

5. Irrelevant. They only had to do this as his temporal omnipresence would lead to him manifesting again.

6. Multiple space-time continuums can be contained within one timeline.

Base Sonic shizz:

1. Unless the robots are frail enough to literally destroy themselves with their own attacks then their "weak points" must have durability relative to their attack power.

2, 3, and 4. Plot-Induced Stupidity. The writers don't care for powerscaling, obviously. That's why we had Tails quaking in his boots over Chaos 0 and Charmy ******* Bee one shoting an exact clone of Shadow.

5. Idiotic. If Sonic didn't get stronger in the slightest or only increased in speed then his second battle with Infinite would've gone just like the first.

6. They aren't. WoG states that the IDW comics are based off the games, but are their own story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back