• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post-Genesis variants aren't weaker—?
Why would they be? They still scale to Blaze who hasn't changed from the Super Genesis Wave. They also have thier own Low 2-C and MFTL+/infinite scaling from modern game feats being canon, but that's merely supporting evidence

Last edited:
staffcolmun_240216_01_03.jpg

According to Sonic Channel Sonic-Man is comparable to Silver, so....

Infinite Speed Sonic-Man when????

Archie Shadow is so separate from Shadow's actual conception that if you think that’s your favorite take on the character than I don’t think you liked Shadow in the first place. But hey, more power to that youtuber.

On the point of shadow, moving forward it seems like he's going to need a chaos emerald to preform chaos control for the whole Ian is afraid of op characters thing. But honestly I have no idea why they don't just establish that he has a mana bar that takes a full day to replenish naturally. By doing this shadow could still use his cool as hell abilities but wouldn't be able to spam them carelessly. If we go further into this whole mana bar idea we could even have chaos emeralds replenish said mana bar at a faster and faster rate the more emeralds he acquires. Additionally I have an idea to distinguish between vocalized and non verbal chaos control since thats an oddity in the franchise that hasn't been cleared up. The idea is that when using normal chaos powers it always takes away from your own mana bar however when vocalized it takes from the emerald directly meaning you don't lose the stamina you otherwise would.

But this won't happen as oh no cool abilities scary.
I mean, we all know OP characters can struggle with other things, but given that it's being prefered here to go with a simpler setting to ease narrative tension writing-wise, yeah, I wouldn't have too high standards for Sonic here, we don't even have a properly defined timeline, lol.

And no I won't be saying what it is, consider it a healthy torture for your brain
You say it's going to be something big....did you find information that definitively proves Big is the supreme being of the Sonic franchise and that the version we see is just an infinitesimally weak clone which acts dumb to better coexist alongside his creations? Because I'll be there rooting in the stands for when Big the Cat supremacy is made a reality

Sonic fans TRY TO LISTEN challenge (absolutely, indisputably, erroneously impossible)
These are the same fans who, over 10 years ago, thought Black Knight's story was bad because they thought it was edgy and didn't fit the tone of the character...but then took the time to listen to the dialogue and writing and realized it was pretty great all this time, so what'd you expect? Not like I'm saying any of y'all are like that, but it's like respect the wishes of others damn it

Lolol, that's funny

So, as to not derail the CRT above, how are we feeling about Adventure Sonic getting his own page now? The Classic and Modern profile revamps are also nice I suppose, what with the new keys, so that's probs a bit exciting
The Adventure Era does feel a bit empty compared to the others, cuz classic and modern just have so much in comparasion to Adventure but other wise, Shit's art

The Adventure Era does feel a bit empty compared to the others, cuz classic and modern just have so much in comparasion to Adventure but other wise, Shit's art
Yeah tbh I didn't like the idea of an Adventure Era profile but the amount of keys Sonic will get just... really necessitates it. It is a bit of a shame tho

Hey, at least we have a Sonic that uses niche shit like the Magic Hands now

Hey, guys. Briefly reanimating my body to respond to the talk of profile splits above. I’d recommend removing the Classic character pics from the Adventure or Modern pages, since we already have Classic pages, so we don’t gotta reference those physical appearances (ex. Super Goku doesn’t have his Kid self’s pictures on his profile)

Sorry if I sound like an asshole who just says “fix this”, dips, and never contributes to anything. I think the Sonic profiles are very polished, they would just benefit from removing that one bit of clutter

Also I would bring up skills feats but I’m way too busy IRL to dump feats here for consideration

Hey, guys. Briefly reanimating my body to respond to the talk of profile splits above. I’d recommend removing the Classic character pics from the Adventure or Modern pages, since we already have Classic pages, so we don’t gotta reference those physical appearances (ex. Super Goku doesn’t have his Kid self’s pictures on his profile)
Funnily enough, that's actually one of the things I made sure to have Omega mention within the OP at the end (the bullet list) because yeah, I agree with you!
Sorry if I sound like an asshole who just says “fix this”, dips, and never contributes to anything. I think the Sonic profiles are very polished, they would just benefit from removing that one bit of clutter
Nah dude, input is always much appreciated and especially from those who suggest those things humbly/politely. You're fine in my book lol

Back