• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So just now I decided to check out Sage's page for no reason and I just realized what her page's name was: Sage (Sonic Frontiers). This also applies to her name on the disambiguation Sage page.

…Why? Why is the game she's from's name is used instead of something like (Sonic the Hedgehog). Like, no other page to my knowledge does that unless it's a specific version of that character Like, we don't have "Death (Over the Top)" for Regular Show's Death or "Caliburn (Sonic and the Black Knight)" for Sonic the Hedgehog's Caliburn, so why have her be the exception?

Basically what I'm saying it just does not make any sense to use the game's name she's from instead of the franchise name that both she and the game she came from are apart of when every other page that I know of more or less does the latter, and I suggest we change that on both her page and disambiguation Sage page.

Basically what I'm saying it just does not make any sense to use the game's name she's from instead of the franchise name that both she and the game she came from are apart of when every other page that I know of more or less does the latter, and I suggest we change that on both her page and disambiguation Sage page.
In hindsight, yeah that was just dumb on my part. I agree with this change.

Back