• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Question Time!

So, we all know 2024 is officially the Year of Shadow. If you had the power to choose, which character would you give the "Year of [X]" treatment?

Personally, I think a Year of Silver would have some amazing potential. He's a character in a weird spot of being fairly popular but still somehow underrated (probs cuz his absence in game appearances as of late). And of course, the untapped potential of expanding Silver's future. I can't believe IDW of all things did it first (and not even much, mainly for like 3 different panels).
I like Jet and Starline, but they aren't Sonic, so, I don't see them getting much attention in the future, unfortunately.

Very glad that idea wasn’t explored. Now, I actually don’t dislike a lot of Flynn’s writing choices, but merging the Sol Dimension would’ve taken away so many fun elements from Blaze’s lore
I understand it, I feel. If it's anything like "we can't even slightly touch upon her past nor world at all, but we can use her, so we might as well get something out of it", then, I think I could see that. SEGA's iconicly immensely restrictive, so I'm surprised that creators on the comic are even allowed some of the things they can do.

1592676415.ospyx_the_ultimate_life_form_with_bg_smaller.jpg

wdvehga1u6pa1.jpg

Thought I'd share this Shadow fanart I found
Do you have sources for these?

Just finished the knuckles show and had a blast for the most part. Mostly because wade and knuckles were pretty much the perfect pair for comedy and while I agree a little more knuckles screen time would have been nice I think the hatred of the show is way overblown. People on Twitter are really acting like idris elba showed up to their house in a knuckles costume and beat up their dog or something.

That aside I can't wait to come up with the must ridiculous matchups possible with wade and his 6C knuckles glove.

Hello got a question about Erazor Dijinn: in this wiki is said that he destroyed the pages of Arabian Nights, but the cutscene show him only taking the words from the pages so i don't understand, how can he be scaled to uni or above if he didn't destroy the pages but only took the words?

Well it’s true he doesn’t actually destroy the pages, but he still absorbs their power to amp himself, plus he upscales Ifrit Golem who was capable of destroying the pages.

Hello got a question about Erazor Dijinn: in this wiki is said that he destroyed the pages of Arabian Nights, but the cutscene show him only taking the words from the pages so i don't understand, how can he be scaled to uni or above if he didn't destroy the pages but only took the words?
The words are what the world is made of

Why do we consider the classic Sonic that appears in the modern games having different scaling than himself from the actual classic games self? Do we have them as two different people?

Why do we consider the classic Sonic that appears in the modern games having different scaling than himself from the actual classic games self? Do we have them as two different people?
Both have the same scaling up to Sonic Generations, when the game shows both Classic and Modern Sonic being comparable to each other

same people, he just grew to that level when he travels to the future, his AD section says as much, then he goes back as the note in the end clarifies

That aside I can't wait to come up with the must ridiculous matchups possible with wade and his 6C knuckles glove.
Speaking of Wade, and I can’t believe I’m asking this, where does he scale without Chaos energy? I remember him like breaking out of that cage with a jump or something, but I wasn’t really paying attention to powerscaling while watching (Also I was playing Mario Kart while watching so I don’t remember everything lol).

If wade becomes 9B are other human characters like Tom going to scale to him or is wade just low key a freak of nature now 🤔.

If wade becomes 9B are other human characters like Tom going to scale to him or is wade just low key a freak of nature now 🤔.
Iirc it was because of Wade’s training arc or whatever, so unless someone can fight him in Sonic 3 or a later story I think it’ll only be him that’s 9-B.

Alright in any case I'm thinking wade vs pre training saitama might be a good match. Assuming wade gets 9B of course.

Fall guys all over again huh?

Ofc they had to put the top 5 most popular Sonic characters at the forefront, in the beginning.

Considering how well Sonic Forces Speed Battle performed (literally still has a very active playbase several years later) and how unexpectedly polished Sonic Dream Team was, Sonic mobile games have low-key been solid (after the disaster of Sonic Runners Adventure). Sonic Rumble looks like a harmless little bit of fun.

Back