• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, you have Sega Base at infinite speed but not Archie Base?

I don't know about that,Chief.

Pre-SGW should upscale from "Another Time,Another Place",anyway.

Oh, and going through the Prima Guide, I thought this was interesting to note about Silver's strategy (there's a few moments in the guide that emphasizes Silver as a clever fighter). Just wanted to bring it up in case thats helpful for you guys moving forward. Okay back to the abyss for me

Okay back to the abyss for me
IMG_0025.png

Oh, and going through the Prima Guide, I thought this was interesting to note about Silver's strategy (there's a few moments in the guide that emphasizes Silver as a clever fighter). Just wanted to bring it up in case thats helpful for you guys moving forward. Okay back to the abyss for me
Bitch move, Silver. Why did he even think that would work if he thought Sonic was evil?

So, i said that base Sonic should not scale to Low 2-C until Secret Rings. As to not derail the profile split thread, I'll explain why here.

The only reason Sonic 06 currently has Low 2-C scaling is because these scans presumably imply that Eggman's mechs in that game are stronger than all his previous ones, including the Super Egg Robot: https://imgur.com/gallery/nKFyNT1

However, all the scans say is that these are some of his most terrifying creations. Nothing even implies they're this powerful, impressive, or advanced. They're just "scary". Statements that actually hype up an Eggman creation as being being superior to the Super Egg Robot would not appear until the Egg Dragoon and the Nega Wisp armor in Unleashed and Colors respectively.

So Sonic should stay 4-A until SR.
After SR, he scales to Low 2-C, but still isn't on par with his Adventure era Super form.
His Werehog form, on the other hand, would be, as would his base form after Colors (only further cemented by Generations).

Last edited:
So, i said that base Sonic should not scale to Low 2-C until Secret Rings. As to not derail the profile split thread, I'll explain why here.

The only reason Sonic 06 currently has Low 2-C scaling is because these scans presumably imply that Eggman's mechs in that game are stronger than all his previous ones, including the Super Egg Robot: https://imgur.com/gallery/nKFyNT1
Terrifying in this case is clearly in context of their power, they are the most "terrifying" to fight, more powerful, thus being more hopeless to face of against

However, all the scans say is that these are some of his most terrifying creations. Nothing even implies they're this powerful, impressive, or advanced. They're just "scary". Statements that actually hype up an Eggman creation as being being superior to the Super Egg Robot would not appear until the Egg Dragoon in Unleashed and the Nega Wisp armor in Unleashed and Colors respectively.

After SR, he scales to Low 2-C, but still isn't on par with his Adventure era Super form.
His Werehog form, on the other hand, would be, as would his base form after Colors (only further cemented by Generations).
I kind of agree with you, to be honest.

Egg Dealer:

You can make a case for all the others but “strongest creation yet” is pretty clear.

Terrifying creations can easily imply power ,especially in this context, since their power is one of the reason terrifying.
Terrifying in this case is clearly in context of their power, they are the most "terrifying" to fight, more powerful, thus being more hopeless to face of against

Even if thier power was the MAIN reason they're terrifying, that still wouldn't make them stronger than the Super Egg Robot per say. In this context, they don't need to be stronger than literally every single machine Sonic has ever faced in order to be terrifying, thry just need to be stronger than the ones he fought in base. It's not like Sonic had the 7 Chaos Emeralds while fighting them. He HAD to fight them in base, so no it's no wonder they were threatening.

Egg Dealer:

You can make a case for all the others but “strongest creation yet” is pretty clear.
The Egg Dealer statement is valid, but its placement in the timeline would make it an outlier. It's before Sonic Battle, which explicitely caps the base cast at 4-A

Technically that’s not true.

Egg Blaster has a 4-A feat but it was never confirmed it capped at 4-A.
Eggman showed Emerl the blaster's abillity to destroy a star cluster for the sole purpose of having him copy this amount of power. This is the most reasonable assumptiom to make, especially given the fact that there isn't any instance of Low 2-C scaling between Shadow The Hedgehog and Secret Ring, so not calling the Egg Dealer an outlier just because the Final Egg Blaster theoridically COULD be stronger than its already enormous level of power shown off for the first time in the series isn't really reasonable imo.

For something like this, I feel like that it should generally govern things like mechanics and power. While some mechs, like the Egg Dealer, "most terrifying" statement would be applicable from a mechanics standpoint, if I remember correctly; its entire thing was basically roullette that could basically screw you over and over. Effectively making it impossible to beat outside of Eggman conveniently placing in things that could screw himself over. But for things like the Egg Cerebreus, it would likely be from a power standpoint. In 06, IIRC, we aren't able to damage it in the rest of its area's, only being able to ram it into walls to even damage it in the first place 4D walls and is probably the most blatant example when it comes to "big scary = power standpoint."

Even if thier power was the MAIN reason they're terrifying, that still wouldn't make them stronger than the Super Egg Robot per say. In this context, they don't need to be stronger than literally every single machine Sonic has ever faced in order to be terrifying, thry just need to be stronger than the ones he fought in base. It's not like Sonic had the 7 Chaos Emeralds while fighting them. He HAD to fight them in base, so no it's no wonder they were threatening.
the statement is about his machines in general, so yeah it would include the Super Egg Robot

For something like this, I feel like that it should generally govern things like mechanics and power. While some mechs, like the Egg Dealer, "most terrifying" statement would be applicable from a mechanics standpoint, if I remember correctly; its entire thing was basically roullette that could basically screw you over and over. Effectively making it impossible to beat outside of Eggman conveniently placing in things that could screw himself over. But for things like the Egg Cerebreus, it would likely be from a power standpoint. In 06, IIRC, we aren't able to damage it in the rest of its area's, only being able to ram it into walls to even damage it in the first place 4D walls and is probably the most blatant example when it comes to "big scary = power standpoint."
Like I said, even if "terrifying" exclusively refers to power, it still doesn't make it stronger than the Super Egg Robot unless more context is given to make it so.
the statement is about his machines in general, so yeah it would include the Super Egg Robot
So what? They're called "terrifying", which is relative. Terrifying to whom? The only answer to that question is base Sonic, or rather, the player taking control of base Sonic. For your argument to hold any weight, you would need evidence that these mechs are so terrifyingly powerful that a Super form would have previously been required to stop them. Nothing implies that. All we know is that they're terrifying within the context of a fight against base Sonic, which only makes them upscale from the foes he's defeated without transforming.

And again, this assuming the statement refers to power and not the mechs' more intimidating appearances.

If you need more examples of how relative and subjective the term "terrifying" is, ask any Sonic fan what Eggman's scariest Eggman invention is. I would say the metal virus, but many would say his plan to blow up Sonic in a capsule aboard the arc, just because he came so damn close to winning with it. The safest assumption is that the same goes for the 06 mechs. They're terrifying because of how much they give Sonic a run for his money within the context of thier encounter in the game.
How about this? Who do you think is the most terrifying horror vilain? Is it necessarily the most powerful one?

So what? They're called "terrifying", which is relative. Terrifying to whom? The only answer to that question is base Sonic, or rather, the player taking control of base Sonic.
or in general, compared to all the other machines he used in the past, also Super Sonic = Base Sonic, they are the same person, so......you can't separate their perception

For your argument to hold any weight, you would need evidence that these mechs are so terrifyingly powerful that a Super form would have previously been required to stop them.
nah, they are hyped compared to his other machines, so compared to his other machines they are the most powerful, that includes the Super Egg Robot by default

Nothing implies that. All we know is that they're terrifying within the context of a fight against base Sonic, which only makes them upscale from the foes he's defeated without transforming.
no since Sonic faced machines such as the Super Egg Robot

And again, this assuming the statement refers to power and not the mechs' more intimidating appearances.
also the most "monstrous" and most "terrible", it is very clearly talking about power here given the context of the statements being of a fight with them, there is nothing about their appearance that even comes close to being scarier than what he used before, i don't know why a description such as this in the context of a fight with them would not be about power...

If you need more examples of how relative and subjective the term "terrifying" is, ask any Sonic fan what Eggman's scariest Eggman invention is. I would say the metal virus, but many would say his plan to blow up Sonic in a capsule aboard the arc, just because he came so damn close to winning with it. The safest assumption is that the same goes for the 06 mechs.
no it isn't......using non related examples that are not in context with the statements we are using is not an argument against said statements

They're terrifying because of how much they give Sonic a run for his money within the context of thier encounter in the game.
no, the statement is about his machines in general, what you just said doesn't exclude this fact

How about this? Who do you think is the most terrifying horror vilain? Is it necessarily the most powerful one?
i....don't see why i would need to ask such an unrelated question, stay in context with the phrases we are using

However, all the scans say is that these are some of his most terrifying creations. Nothing even implies they're this powerful, impressive, or advanced. They're just "scary". Statements that actually hype up an Eggman creation as being being superior to the Super Egg Robot would not appear until the Egg Dragoon and the Nega Wisp armor in Unleashed and Colors respectively.

Honestly I agree. Not only is 4-A to Low 2-C a massive jump just for a couple arguably vague statements, but the Egg Dealer statements (which explicitly call it the greatest creation) are already kinda blatantly an outlier so I don’t see why the ‘06 statements wouldn’t be also in this case. At the very least I don’t think it should be a solid Low 2-C rating, maybe a possibly/likely could work but not full-on Low 2-C.

Btw what was the consensus on 2-C universes thanks to Sonic Prime? Was that already decided against or was it just forgotten about? Can’t blame anyone if it was just forgotten because that last season was rough.

I believe the argument was that Sonic’s universe wasn’t actually 2-C and that it was just 5x Low 2-C, or smthn similar.
That... sounds extremely wrong and fickle. Afaik the SOLE reason the thread didn't pass for 2-C was because Prime had yet to finish.

To be "splintered" (or some other word used directly in promo material) is to fracture into smaller parts. That means Sonic's universe, in its whole state, should be of 2-C size and thus still 2-C afaik.

All respect to our buddy Qaw as his input is important as staff, but that doesn't make sense in regards to the context of the show afaik

You can argue one universe was changed into 5 via Reality Warping... Except the problem with that is the Paradox Prism is treated as an extremely violent event of something similar to destruction and not something that altered reality to expand his universe. This was an event related to destruction (read my part about the "splintered" definition).

Oh, wait, is his argument that since the universe is under one space-time and not separated by space-time barriers in a collective macrocosm (aka DBS) that it's 5x Low 2-C and not 5-Uni 2-C?

Because eh... that argument probably has some merit if so.

Oh, wait, is his argument that since the universe is under one space-time and not separated by space-time barriers in a collective macrocosm (aka DBS) that it's 5x Low 2-C and not 5-Uni 2-C?

Because eh... that argument probably has some merit if so.
Let´s transform a normal Sonic timeline into a 5D Hypertimeline where the main universe has multiple space-times but it is under a single higher dimensional timeline :devilish:

Back