• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Eggman said Wormnic I would've lost it
Hey Shake, since The End was in Cyber Space for God knows how long without being corrupted, and his energy let Supreme endure a lot of hits from Cyber Super Sonic, shouldn't he get resistance to the following:

I mean he already resists Info Manip Type 2 and Power Null but you know what I mean.

That makes sense. I felt like it was too big of an assumption at the time, but the context of all this being done by the Ancients in SPITE of The End means it's more likely.

That makes sense. I felt like it was too big of an assumption at the time, but the context of all this being done by the Ancients in SPITE of The End means it's more likely.
Neat. Not sure if that can just be added or if we need a CRT but neat.

Also, while I tried finding a way to give The End NEP Type 1, its statements of being "a void" and "nothing" really don't indicate any aspects it could have (soul, mind, concept, etc.), so sadly no NEP for The End. I mean maybe Aspect 5 but that's useless.

Neat. Not sure if that can just be added or if we need a CRT but neat.

Also, while I tried finding a way to give The End NEP Type 1, its statements of being "a void" and "nothing" really don't indicate any aspects it could have (soul, mind, concept, etc.), so sadly no NEP for The End. I mean maybe Aspect 5 but that's useless.
nep is still nep 🔥

Hey Shake, since The End was in Cyber Space for God knows how long without being corrupted, and his energy let Supreme endure a lot of hits from Cyber Super Sonic, shouldn't he get resistance to the following:

I mean he already resists Info Manip Type 2 and Power Null but you know what I mean.
if even merely interacting with Cyber Space starts to corrupt you, i only imagine that being litterally inside of would also corrupt

if even merely interacting with Cyber Space starts to corrupt you, i only imagine that being litterally inside of would also corrupt
Do you two think this can just be added to the profile or do we need a CRT?

3, normal Cyber Corruption bypasses his own resistance to info type 2, later he trains to resist it and then he Corrupts Himself to achieve his Cyber Form
How good is his passive Info Type 2?

I wonder if the above thread will affect Archie Cosmology or no?

I have a feeling that this thread might go about as smoothly as sand paper. I mean when the topic is TIER 1 GAME Sonic the Hedgehog, it's going to be an uphill battle for everyone. Seeing Archie Sonic and Game Sonic in the same tier is going to be cursed as **** to me

I wonder if the above thread will affect Archie Cosmology or no?
I'm pretty sure the basis of the scaling, Cyberspace, is nonexistent in the Archie verse so I highly doubt it will change much.

I have a feeling that this thread might go about as smoothly as sand paper. I mean when the topic is TIER 1 GAME Sonic the Hedgehog, it's going to be an uphill battle for everyone. Seeing Archie Sonic and Game Sonic in the same tier is going to be cursed as **** to me

I'm pretty sure the basis of the scaling, Cyberspace, is nonexistent in the Archie verse so I highly doubt it will change much.
So are we gonna do Archie Top tiers vs Game Top tiers💀

Archie has layers, causality hax, soul hax, and Sonic's fate hax that affects 7D Type 4 Acausals.

Game has more multipliers and boosts IIRC, Info hax, and a larger arsenal because it's a 30 year old game franchise.

Well I don't think Game Sonic's resistance to Fate Manipulation is 7-D so Archie's Fate hax might still **** him over. Though things like Information hax, on top of Game Sonic's busted AD and amps, might actually net something in his favor
Sonic has fate manip on his profile already, and it might get bumped to 7D? and Cyber Super Sonic would passively delete Archie Ultra cause cyber aura

wait,with ultimate changes in the tiering system,does that mean that solaris being ''super-dimensional''is now going to be 1-A?

(This is just a light jab, don't take it seriously.) It's a sad time to be a Dragon Ball fan here on the wiki when Heroes finally reaches 5-D after literal years, and then Archie and potentially Game Sonic get a few dimensional tiers above you in the same year.

(This is just a light jab, don't take it seriously.) It's a sad time to be a Dragon Ball fan here on the wiki when Heroes finally reaches 5-D after literal years, and then Archie and potentially Game Sonic get a few dimensional tiers above you in the same year.

I mean IIRC some people here think the Crack of Time for DBX/DBH should be 6D.

I think Mario’s downgrades were similarly unfair (actually Dream Depot may be viable for 5D with hypertimeline logic as well).

Back