• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe Santa Sonic could deliver presents to the entire world in a single night.
sonic:yeah,i need indications to go to the house of...alberto fernandez
a person:is that in...i don't know,chile?
Sonic:eek:k*runs so fast and gets to chile,but he also needs to find the house of alberto,so he goes through almost all the houses in Chile and finds its home*thank you sir.
a person:what do you mean,you didn't even left.
Sonic:i did,just you didn't where going at my pace.

It seems a Shadow costume for Sonic was found in the last SuperStars update...
Any hopes for a Classic Shadow design? Or just like Amy costume will be the modern one?

Ian: The End is gone.

Sega: We're gonna need you to retcon that and say that he's an evil God who may or may not come back.

Ian: Why should I? I don't like The End.

Sega: Well we do, and we sign your pay checks.

Ian: Crap, fine.
i am sure he didn't say that

Let´s not forget:
ba7d7bcb5413f0867bfcca8ed239cf06f74750eef488a5768ebd5ff6ad8c7d0e_1.jpg

that sounds incredible non-sensical,if they remember that they can still be used even on the ******* EGG FORTRESS FLYING IN THE SPACE

As much as I don't trust the Takeovers to introduce new stuff, I think the Chaos Emeralds Powers fit more with them mentioning stuff like the cast favorite foods than anything else. We know from Ian that actually, Superstars has a ton of lore that Iizuka made that is being hidden from the fans and can be used in future material (He is even surprised by how much of it there's) and that includes the reason why the Chaos Powers are exclusive to the region around the island, he didn't tell because he wasn't sure if he could tell.

So, I think that in this case, it's more like the person writing the Takeovers took those notes and just said.

Back