• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Literally just giving THE END the resistances to Cyber Corruption I mentioned above.

meh ill just throw one of them against a fate kingdom hearts or xenoblade
Kingdom Hearts would be good, as Super forms (and The End) have Type 1 CM.

Plus KH lost their 27 layers.

Not God of War though, since they have too much soul hax and layers for days.

Maybe we can put Hyper Sonic up against Arceus.

Sonic's info and concept hax + his aura would take care of it i am sure
Everything with any magic with it in GoW is Type 1 CM. I should know, I'm the one who suggested CM Type 1 to the staff who are God of War fans (KLOL and Planck) in the first place and I helped oversee the CRT that got it accepted. They have LAYERS of CM1. Like 5-6 at max, and don't get me started on PoH.

Info Type 2 might work though.
Sonic fights Chris
Lol
Can Sonic interact with the transduality?
Crap, he can't.

So much for him making the "Top 10 Low 1-C's" list.

Everything with any magic with it in GoW is Type 1 CM. I should know, I'm the one who suggested CM Type 1 to the staff who are God of War fans (KLOL and Planck) in the first place and I helped oversee the CRT that got it accepted. They have LAYERS of CM1. Like 5-6 at max, and don't get me started on PoH.

Info Type 2 might work though.
GOW's has fundamental layers, correct?

But I honestly want to make Sora fight The End. I feel that it'd be a really cool matchup, with the whole "light vs darkness" theme and epic music.

Bruh... to think 2-C Super forms, tier 5 base forms and overall medium level hax (E.g time manipulation and hammerspace) were considered to the reasonable and absolute peak of the gameverse just a couple years back.

Now peeps are discussing passive layered high tier hax, possible tier 1 upgrades and MUs against freaking Arceus for Game Sonic, I can't tell if this is the good or bad future anymore...

Bruh... to think 2-C Super forms, tier 5 base forms and overall medium level hax (E.g time manipulation and hammerspace) were considered to the reasonable and absolute peak of the gameverse just a couple years back.

Now peeps are discussing passive layered high tier hax, possible tier 1 upgrades and MUs against freaking Arceus for Game Sonic, I can't tell if this is the good or bad future anymore...
if this continues,the next thing is going to be immeasurable speed sonic

I mean Cyber Super Sonic just beat 2-A Rimuru (aka the biggest non-Chinaman Gary Stu on the site) because of passive layered info hax/corruption.

Ain't that the truth

Couldn't one theoretically grandfather in all of the Sega Sonic's current abilities into Archie? Another Time,Another Place & Post-SGW are functionally game continuity with some tweaks. If Archie would've continued in either or, Mania, Frontiers,Superstars etc. would've certainly happened.

Take me:

Couldn't one theoretically grandfather in all of the Sega Sonic's current abilities into Archie? Another Time,Another Place & Post-SGW are functionally game continuity with some tweaks. If Archie would've continued in either or, Mania, Frontiers,Superstars etc. would've certainly happened.
Any feats or abilities up to Lost World should be applicable to Post-SGW Sonic

Yeah that's why I'm kinda looking forward to revising Post-Gen if nobody beats me to it, he'd actually be pretty decent at whatever tier he ends up in.

Yeah that's why I'm kinda looking forward to revising Post-Gen if nobody beats me to it, he'd actually be pretty decent at whatever tier he ends up in.
Tbh, I'm more interested in chaos hax for both pre and post SGW rather than base AP. But definitely interesting that he could scale to base Sonic.

Actually, shouldn't he scale to any Sonic games that took place before the Archie Sonic series was cancelled in 2017?

Tbh, I'm more interested in chaos hax for both pre and post SGW rather than base AP. But definitely interesting that he could scale to base Sonic.

Actually, shouldn't he scale to any Sonic games that took place before the Archie Sonic series was cancelled in 2017?
They should

can we do do stay on topic lessons here sonicers
46r990.jpg

Back