• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what this is supposed to mean?
Ian Flynn

Though he doesn't ask ALL the questions in the videos, but he does use certain statements to an extreme degree. However based on his behavior I do not think he's 100% serious in putting Sonic over everyone since he's entirely self aware and makes fun out of it.

He has one serious allegation but it turns out the allegation became null because it involved geb saying a certain joke when he was a minor, that's all I'm gonna say...

Nowadays he just says random bullshit to get reactions out of people, so he's not completely serious on everything.
this...doesn't pass a good feeling

Have any print to show?

The Sonic scaling community sometimes just gets crazy. Like in the link I gave there was someone trying to make Gameverse 2-A and higher dimensional because of a manipulated version of the Sonic 06 beta script I proved it was manipulated because I got it from the metadata viewer from OSForensics. That manipulated 06 script was even mass uploaded to Sonic Retro and it remains there in place of the original real beta script because no one there noticed it was there. Since then some people looking for info from the beta script ended up finding just the fake script like this one

It would probably have to be off-site.
I do not want to be banned thank you

Yeah I can understood not liking him, I do not agree with him on everything nor get along all the time but he's not dangerous. Just a handful.
Okay, call me dumb but I don't understand

If he's a decent person, that leads me to believe he doesn't say bad things, why would a printout of his lines lead to a ban? It's against site rules?

The Sonic scaling community sometimes just gets crazy. Like in the link I gave there was someone trying to make Gameverse 2-A and higher dimensional because of a manipulated version of the Sonic 06 beta script I proved it was manipulated because I got it from the metadata viewer from OSForensics. That manipulated 06 script was even mass uploaded to Sonic Retro and it remains there in place of the original real beta script because no one there noticed it was there. Since then some people looking for info from the beta script ended up finding just the fake script like this one
wow

This has like, been shared here since long ago. I myself shared it here when Windii first released the translation on her original channel (That now is dead because of Megaman copyrights)

It just never got used because we never got any details of what type that was, it was around the time Conceptual manipulation was starting to become a hot topic to be revised.
Just for curiosity, what is the word used in the scene?

Of course Sonic scalers would pull these delinquent shenanigans :ROFLMAO:

Of course Sonic scalers would pull these delinquent shenanigans
I do a survey in a fandom, 75% of the votes were ''sonic is more wanked'' vs ''sonic is more downplayed'' and one of the comments was ''sonic's verse is very wanked, because of sega''yeah,that sounds ridiculous

Okay, call me dumb but I don't understand

If he's a decent person, that leads me to believe he doesn't say bad things, why would a printout of his lines lead to a ban? It's against site rules?
He does say bad things but I think those are jokes? If I recall correctly he joked about cooking his friend’s dog. I don’t take the f-ed up things he says seriously. He called Jesus fodder for Beerus.

He does say bad things but I think those are jokes? If I recall correctly he joked about cooking his friend’s dog. I don’t take the f-ed up things he says seriously. He called Jesus fodder for Beerus.
Geb does not have Dragon Ball at a high scale so his claims about DB characters soloing anyone or anything are 99.9% of the time jokes.

I believe in the past Geb did stuff in VSBW that warranted a ban but he was an inexperienced scaler who didn't know better back then.

Huh, hadnt heard about that. That seems far more tame than what I've seen. You'd prolly be fine about talking about the dog thing. Don't think you would need to worry about a ban from that.

Geb does not have Dragon Ball at a high scale so his claims about DB characters soloing anyone or anything are 99.9% of the time jokes.

I believe in the past Geb did stuff in VSBW that warranted a ban but he was an inexperienced scaler who didn't know better back then.
We know that, I don’t think other people know that though.

To this day I’m still trying to find out what he exactly did. I never got details besides “sockpuppets”.

Type 1 less so but with supergeniuses such as tails, Eggman and Sage information analysis abilities I thought we would've obtained it by now

Type 2: I thought with the introduction of Cyberspace, Sage would obtain this ability, heck Eggman refers to information used to shape the environment of Cyberspace

Back