• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man, remember before when Sonic at maximun was large star level at best with hyper form because some downgrades?

Now he possibly can reach multiverse level+

How things change

Ya got it backwards, this IS epic

Though now I have to wonder how well he's gonna perform in that tier

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
eggman: beyond all dimensions of space and time!, This creature will consume all existing timelines and will vibrate at a frequency to erase the 12 dimensions, after that I presume it will go back to its own reality above us…..
Where did you get this from?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I clicked on last scenario and I'm not seeing it. Just the whole consuming all timelines yata yata.
shadow translate this:

SolarisÒü»Chaos EmeraldsÒéÆÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÒéåÒüîÒéôÒüáõ©ûþòîÒü«ÚüáÒüäÚÜàÒü«ÕñÜÒüÅÒü«ÒâûÒâ¼Òâ╝Òâ│õ©ûþòîÒü©Òü¿ÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
eggman: beyond all dimensions of space and time!, This creature will consume all existing timelines and will vibrate at a frequency to erase the 12 dimensions, after that I presume it will go back to its own reality above us…..
Could you screenshot this because I'm still not finding it.

TFW you realize Sonic Team robbed Game Sonic of infinitely above baseline 2-A by not including a quote from the original script in the actual cutscenes.

EBA815B0-432B-4F81-80C0-A0CC91734650

In Archie there's the Another Place, Another Time version of Sonic which follows the game continuity. So it might have scaled to them too.

Not only is "infinite worlds, infinite timelines, infinite possibilities, and infinite outcomes" infinitely above baseline 2-A, but it likely dwarfs SMT and Digimon.

In Archie, just 14 Pre-Great Harmony Emeralds are 2-A. If the multiverse was already this degree of infinitely above baseline, then just imagine how strong they'd be after all those emeralds were combined, with only one color being enough to cover a planet's surface.

Yeah bummer.

Back