• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl this is also a big anti-feat for Metal Overlord and the Super Forms that fought him being in the upper echelon of Super Form scaling. Along with even Infinite speed scaling, because Infinite/Immeasurable speed yet they're affected by time stop lol
Super Sonic is affected by Time Eater's time slow.

Well it affected Super Sonic with his immeasurable scaling.

Downgrading TE wouldn’t really work cuz he has an immeasurable feat himself, and so does Super Sonic

Well it affected Super Sonic with his immeasurable scaling.

Downgrading TE wouldn’t really work cuz he has an immeasurable feat himself, and so does Super Sonic
Yeah but with Metal Overlord it's just another reason why the Super Forms in that fight are not in that upper echelon, as if there wasn't enough reason as is. There's no Immeasurable feat in Sonic Heroes

And another reason to downgrade from Infinite speed

Yeah but with Metal Overlord it's just another reason why the Super Forms in that fight are not in that upper echelon, as if there wasn't enough reason as is. There's no Immeasurable feat in Sonic Heroes

Chaos Control ain’t exactly normal time manip, it’s reality warping shenanigans that extends beyond the reach of time.

Ngl this is also a big anti-feat for Metal Overlord and the Super Forms that fought him being in the upper echelon of Super Form scaling. Along with even Infinite speed scaling, because Infinite/Immeasurable speed yet they're affected by time stop lol
nah, Chaos Control is just that busted, Super Forms' acausality type 4 also has them operate under a different law of time, similar thing happened with the Time Eater when he slowed them down in time by manipulating the time flow of the Hypertimeline

nah, Chaos Control is just that busted, Super Forms' acausality type 4 also has them operate under a different law of time, similar thing happened with the Time Eater when he slowed them down in time by manipulating the time flow of the Hypertimeline
Time Eater I get more because the hypertimeline is directly involved, plus Super Sonic literally has an Immeasurable speed feat in said fight.

But for Metal Overlord? No, this response is the equivalent of a 7-B character dying to a regular gunshot and responding with "well the gun was 7-B"

you are the one who said, and i quote "Honestly, looking at all the evidence, I question why Metal Overlord wasn't scaled to the Emeralds' full power from the start..."

caught in 4K bro, i will now take you to BRAZIL

that won't happen

@CloverDragon03 Neutral on the Metal Overlord scaling thing, but iirc there are quite a few Immeasurables on the site that still get affected by Time Stop/other time shenanigans. It's just treated as stronger time manipulation, though it obviously depends on the circumstance.

In some cases, it CAN be an anti-feat. But as Omega pointed out; Supers no-sell Egg Reverie's time fuckery just fine, and we treat that battle as a Low 2-C one.

Time Eater I get more because the hypertimeline is directly involved, plus Super Sonic literally has an Immeasurable speed feat in said fight.

But for Metal Overlord? No, this response is the equivalent of a 7-B character dying to a regular gunshot and responding with "well the gun was 7-B"
..........most of Marvel ig?
meh, he copied the Data of Perfect Chaos, so he should be the peak by default...........oh wait, i still need to make that thread eh? Hmmmm, mayber after the cosmology one, yeah let me guess, you are going to mock me for even suggesting that Chaos in that high eh? ok, i will laugh at the end tho.......with you, eating Ice Cream and giving you LOTS OF CHOCOLATE, you beautiful cowboy..........or whatever other thing i can associate with "Clover" now that i played undertale yellow

btw if the crosswords wasn't clear enough, i am clearly being dramatic and joking up above.................can't believe i have to explain my puns.........

WHERE DID I GO WRONG? WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEE?????????!!!!!!!

The Super Forms that fought him are affected by Chaos Control
I wanna chalk this up to Metal Overlord improving upon the abilities of those he copies, as the recent clip of the fight we got in Shadow Gens confirms he also gets resistances to what he copies.

Remember that even the lowest tiers of Supers resist the Egg Reverie's time shenanigans, f÷@king Super Mighty and Super Ray resist it kek

Last edited:
meh, he copied the Data of Perfect Chaos, so he should be the peak by default...........oh wait, i still need to make that thread eh? Hmmmm, mayber after the cosmology one, yeah let me guess, you are going to mock me for even suggesting that Chaos in that high eh? ok, i will laugh at the end tho.......with you, eating Ice Cream and giving you LOTS OF CHOCOLATE, you beautiful cowboy..........or whatever other thing i can associate with "Clover" now that i played undertale yellow
Supposedly has the full power of the Emeralds yet only absorbed the negative energy… /j

its-clover-for-you-v0-9yjtn3nullbc1.jpeg

Back