• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Adventure and Modern Era characters it would be the user’s base power with the 2x multiplier from each Emerald (128x in total iirc). For Classic Era characters I believe it would be the High 4-C feat of one Emerald increased by 64x.
The user's base power and the High 4-C calc is applicable for both. In both cases the result should be 4-B (3-C for late Adventure era)

Final Hazard should likely be comparable to Perfect Chaos as Sonic was impressed by its power despite having fought the latter just one game prior
Makes sense. It‘s also kinda weird for a Super boss in a sequel to be massively weaker than its predecessor, but SA2 is only really a sequel in name only so I don’t think that would work as an argument here.

I mean lowkey if we do accept that super sonic grows with base form growth, would the full power of the CE actually just be 5-D and Super Sonic is 6-D, since he jumped up a dimensional level after Adventure.

I mean lowkey if we do accept that super sonic grows with base form growth, would the full power of the CE actually just be 5-D and Super Sonic is 6-D, since he jumped up a dimensional level after Adventure.
We don't apply transformation scaling in such a way. That kind of scaling relies heavily on our own tiers. What if Super Sonic went back down to Tier 2, for instance?

I was initially thinking that modern Supe was just infinitely above pre-modern in the same tier but, then the dimensional jump stuff got me thinking.

Lowkey I think Sonic has gotten more infinite feats to justify his placement, like the Prime one and Sonic spreading his aura across infinite space in Otherworld.

I find it kinda weird how villains empowered by Chaos Emeralds don’t have “potentially up to 1-C” like Amy, Mighty, Ray and Trip do. Is there any reason for that?

The one where he appears in two places at once via speed, base Sonic should scale as of Frontiers via being able to keep up with bloodlusted Wyvern.

I plan on removing that from them
Imo Ray and Mighty shouldn't. Trip also likely shouldn't.

Super Amy, Knuckles, and Tails are likely fine though. They can go Hyper.
Yeah tbh I didn’t agree with all Super characters having the same peaks either. I was just confused on why the good guys had it while the bad guys didn’t. I don’t see why a character having a Hyper form would mean that their Super forms should be 1-C at peak though.

Back