• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, being honest, I don't...completely hate 06. For one, it's probably one of the first Sonic games I've played, probably second behind StH2. Also the first level wasn't (that) bad. Granted, that's like, the only level I've played as I've never owned the game and never got past that.

Now when I watched Game Grumps play it on the other hand...

The real cal howard said:
It also referenced Archie.

I want my canon Scourge goddammit
Funny enough, Ian Flynn said that that Archie reference wasn't a thing 0v0. He used that because he forgot that he used that term before 0v0

Also, i gotta recomend this video for everyone, along side their Sonic Adventure 2 videos. It's hilarious.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Real-Time Fandub Games
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Real-Time Fandub Games

Solaris vs Dimentio is quite thematic there both villainous manipulative masterminds who merge with someone to become the ultimate threat to the multiverse.

Both would've destroyed all of reality by causing it to collapse and their 2-B scaling comes from dream worlds. As it currently stands, the Sonic level of 2-B would be the same as Mario.

The real cal howard said:
Mephiles is good for one reason.

He's voiced by Yugi Moto, aka Mewtwo, aka Dan friggin Green.
I'm a sucker for Dan Green (and Eric Stuart for that matter) but I preferred Jay Goede as Mewtwo.

Becky is casually 2-A by taking a hit that would have destroyed infinite universes effortlessly
How into 2-A is Sonic?

The strongest 2-A that's isn't infinitely above baseline.

So would Becky win in terms of AP? As they both resist most of the hax each other has

I kinda want Sonic to win tbh

It's just that there's yet to be an even decent fully 3D Sonic game. If they can pull it off, sure. I'm all for it.

Heroes was pretty good, minus some of the chaotix stuff and special stages.

Heroes is my favorite sonic game. Looks great, has a great simple story, good level design, love the team mechanic, great gameplay, amazing soundtrack, it's the sonic game that really comes close to feeling like a classic sonic game in 3-D. Also I think it has the best final boss of an adventure sonic game because it's original but not completely original. It's an actual throwback to classic sonic. I said the game looks good and it does it looks like a 3-D genesis game.

Favorite quote(s) from the game:

"Hmph. You actually thought you could defeat me by transforming into a monster?!"

"Alright, Eggman... Let's get this party started"

Just love Ryan Drummond's delivery with these lines.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The strongest 2-A that's isn't infinitely above baseline.
Even stronger than our all As honor student BlazBlue (•╠Çß┤ù•╠ü)┘ê ╠æ╠æ

Though I am a bit surprised how Shiroyasha just admitted that Sonic was stronger that easily.

Back