• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Master Mogul also has Enerjak's power, plus seven emeralds are needed to activate a super transformation, this is true in both pre-GH and post-GH.

@Cal Long story short, give supers Pre-GH keys which will be rated "At least Low 2-C", with the Mogul fight being considered an outlier, while Post-GH will retain the current 2-A ratings.

But no matter what, Sonic's losing the obscenely into 2-A rating and instead hover around baseline. Wouldn't it be easier to just say they're 2-A all around and it's just that post GH Emeralds are equal to pre?

The real cal howard said:
But no matter what, Sonic's losing the obscenely into 2-A rating and instead hover around baseline. Wouldn't it be easier to just say they're 2-A all around and it's just that post GH Emeralds are equal to pre?
Not really. 14 Emeralds are still baseline 2-A, and that was increased a gazillion times over after the Great Harmony.

The point is that Sonic hasn't shown 2-A feat Pre-Great Harmony.

Then if Pre GH we're Low 2-C, then Post GH would be 2-B, which isn't true. They're outright 2-A. The two options are either they're Low 2-C Pre and around 3x 2-A in Post, or around 3x 2-A in both.

It lacks accuracy because that line of logic implies that a single Post-Harmony emerald is countless times more powerful than the Master Emerald,which is very clearly untrue.

Multipliers won't get someone from Low 2-C into 2-C let alone 2-B.

So we have half a pre-GH emerald that's Low 2-C, 14 is 2-A, and super forms use 7. Post-GH is all of those Emeralds combined into a single set of 7.

This is just a glorified debate of WoG VS In-Universe statement.

Ian stated they didn't increase in power because they're already all-mighty.

Feist stated he shaped the power of all the Emeralds into a single set of seven.

Regardless of this, it can't be denied that Pre-Harmony has less 2-A feats then Post-Harmony. It makes sense, but I guess WoG is something we take above everything and nothing else matters. It should be regarded as a Death of The Author sort of deal.

Tbh that rule is stupid. Someone who's 20000000x baseline should be 2-B.

Half a pre-GH emerald?

Also like, what ED said and what Foney said. CEs are still < the ME and Flynn himself said they're equal in both.

It's probably both easier and more accurate for just 2-A.

@Shake. Amount of feats matter of course, but like, if it's said that they're equal after both points of time, then the feats are the same. Pre and Post should be 2-A, just not on the level as before.

It would be the same as WoG saying their characters can't destroy a planet yet on-panel they bust galaxies.

If WoG contradicts what's actually shown in the material, then the in-universe material holds more water.

Maverick Zero X said:
It doesn't. Flynn's logic is that you can't add to infinity and thus Chaos Emeralds have a "set" power, which is contradicted innumerable times throughout the franchise.
Pretty sure he was talking about the set of seven, and the Emeralds are still inferior to the Master Emerald, both pre and post harmony

Pretty sure you can go from 2-C to 2-B with a multiplier. It's Low 2-C that's sectioned off, for some reason.

@Wok It's because the distance in between universes is unquantifiable, so you don't jump tiers in tier 2 using multipliers. It's why Asriel was downgraded from 2-A.

@Cal A dozen is more than seven.

6682549B-E583-406F-9528-1659C81DA48F

Not every universe for 2-C/B even has a real distance between the universes though. I've seen cases where they overlap, also cases where the actual distance was said, those aren't downgraded.

I agree that low 2-C to 2-C should remain unquantifiable because distance and size. 2-C to 2-B however, should have multipliers imo. It's really dumb for 2-C characters to stay at the same level no matter how strong they get even though they can already destroy multiple universes.

I'll stilll be watching, skimming by once a day, just not contributing. You'll still see me giving kudos and such.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Which is blatantly contradicted by how the pre-GH Emeralds are portrayed and if they were the same infinity, Sonic would be able to go super by using just one post-GH Emerald. Death of the Author is a thing.
I feel like I missed something. Doesn't the fact Sonic and Co can't use just one emerald post GH further show they aren't thousands of times stronger than pre GH?

Making them High 2-A(5D) again would solve quite a few issues.

-Making the Triple Threat Walker level

-Justifying the SGW feat

-Invalidating the Great Harmony

Who the hell am I though?

Back