• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering just one pre-GH Chaos Emerald is Low 2-C, and the zone busting was extremely casual, with 7 emeralds it should be pretty far above baseline.

EDIT: Half of a Chaos Emerald is Low 2-C.

ED INFINITUM said:
I disagree with low 2-C pre-harmony,they still scale to Master Mogul & the battle with Solaris may have took place before then aswell.
There's no proof of that. 06 came out after Great Harmony.

@ED Regardless of what tier it is, you do have to admit that having a Pre and Post Great Harmony key seems like a good idea. To me personally, it was as if we were missing a big era of Archie Sonic.

Enerjak stays at 2-A. Not sure if Silver needs to get one since his only appearance in a super form is defeating Solaris, same with A.D.A.M. whose super form appeared in Great Harmony.

A Pre-harmony Triple Threat would still be => to Walker level(5D) since they pushed Master Mogul back when he was amped,yet he mortally wounds the Ancient Walkers while extremely weakened.

ShakeResounding said:
If half of an Emerald is Low 2-C, then 14x above baseline Low 2-C from numerical value alone. Not sure if there's anything to bolster that, though.
The power increase would be exponential so it'd be way more than that.

I actually gotta go with WoG in this particular situation,Flynn states that the Emeralds were always the same infinity & the Great Harmony or any emeralds past 7 matter not. I rather have baseline 2-A across the board than low 2-C & massively above 2-A because of the liberties we're taking with interpretation.

@ED The problem is that Pre-Harmony Emeralds seem weaker than Post-Harmony ones. Pre-Harmony Eneralds have an abundance of Low 2-C feats and showings with one 2-A feat. Post-Harmony Emeralds have way more 2-A feats.

Which is blatantly contradicted by how the pre-GH Emeralds are portrayed and if they were the same infinity, Sonic would be able to go super by using just one post-GH Emerald. Death of the Author is a thing.

@Violet We aren't ignoring you btw. We all came to the mutual agreement that you'd be missed. We're just having some Archie Sonic stuff go down.

Not really,everything past 7 doesn't matter,only mastery does.I would actually chalk the more 2-A feats to the cast knowing more about Chaos Control than the emeralds being combined. Hard pass on the downgrades.

ED INFINITUM said:
Not really,everything past 7 doesn't matter,only mastery does.I would actually chalk the more 2-A feats to the cast knowing more about Chaos Control than the emeralds being combined. Hard pass on the downgrades.
If that were the case then Mogul wouldn't have tried to go for 2 more Emeralds in his fight with the Triple Threat.

I gotta disagree with the notion that pre-harmony is that much weaker than post,the Master Emerald would also be inferior to a single Chaos Emerald by the line of logic we're following.

ED INFINITUM said:
No one's getting downgraded though. It's just a Low 2-C key being added while they keep their 2-A.

Zamasu Chan said:
Why were you blocked?
Some slight homophobic slur (even though it wasn't really homophobic in the sense of what you think) and saying the N-word. But I've never even said the N-word before. Plus I'm black.

Also Ass Wiki was made by a friend @Shadow. I didn't make it. I was dragged into it without such wiki even existed.

The way I see it,the amount after 7 is irrelevant because that's all you need to open a large enough gateway to use the entirety of the Chaos Force's(5D) power.That's the way Flynn implies it & that's the way I'll interpret it. I don't think we've been at odds this much before.

ED brings up an interesting point even though I disagree with him. Whenever I decide to put aside STC and the Game Verse and upgrade the characters to High 2-A, how will the Great Harmony scaling affect that?

ED INFINITUM said:
The way I see it,the amount after 7 is irrelevant because that's all you need to open a large enough gateway to use the entirety of the Chaos Force's(5D) power.That's the way Flynn implies it & that's the way I'll interpret it. I don't think we've been at odds this much before.
But Mogul had 12 Emeralds with him.

Maverick Zero X said:
ED brings up an interesting point even though I disagree with him. Whenever I decide to put aside STC and the Game Verse and upgrade the characters to High 2-A, how will the Great Harmony scaling affect that?
I don't think it would change anything, but we should worry about that when the time comes instead of right now.

Yeah, he also provided the Triple Threat with the energy they needed to transform,they would be (High) 2-A in that battle regardless.

In any case, it would make it an outlier for pre-GH super forms while 2-A is far more consistent in post-GH, which would actually show that their super forms did in fact get an increase in power after the Emeralds were all combined.

How would the Triple Threat sharing the exact same amount of emeralds with Mogul be an outlier? especially since your going by the interpretation that more emeralds equal more power,that's a literal demonstration of said interpretation.

Back