• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku fights the God of Thunder (12-16-0).

Realistically Goku will have the AP advantage and kill him before he applies his amps, not to mention that even with the amps he still holds an AP advantage. Don't forget that the Kamehameha can obliterate comparable or much stronger opponents when fully charged, as was the case against Cell and Buu.

Thor would have the Megingjord amp from the start of the fight,and as soon as Goku begins overwhelming Thor, he'll enter warrior madness.

The same could be said for the Thermo-Blast, Which bested Ego, who's power is incalculable to a starving Galactus, and casually stomped Alter Ego, who perceives Thor as a man would perceive a gnat, and tanked a Godblast to his core (a Godblast made a Starving Galactus flee for his life, and Galactus can one shot the Silver Surfer (Silver Surfer=Thor) and was fine

It literally say on he's profile that Thor almost never uses Warrior Madness. And if he does say goodbye to any skill or hax argument sense he becomes insane

Warrior's Madness Thor, if he winds up having the AP advantage in the end, would win in the long run. Goku has problems with anyone who's stronger than him, regardless of intellect, like a tired Goku vs Kid Buu, and even an insane Thor is smarter than Buu.

Applying multipliers, yes. SSJ whatever Goku would be stronger (we know I don't like using them but whatever for now) than base Thor. Not Madness Thor.

You not wrong and Megingjord once used up drains Thor to the point he can't walk. So depending on the AP difference it may go against Thor

Actually SSJ3 Goku and Madness Thor would be quite close in strength but how much is IC for Thor to use it?

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Pretty Sure Goku is Stronger than Thor.
Thor with Warrior madness should have the AP advantage, Base Thor is almost 400 KiloFoe, he's around 800 KiloFoe with Megingjord, and around 8 000 KiloFoe in Warrior madness

Also, Most of the Times, Megingjord doesn't even drain him

Wouldn't he be 4000 KiloFoe in Warrior Madness?

SSJ3 Goku could be anywhere from 2.5 to 4k KiloFoe as a lowball.

According to Uchiha Slayer which I am too tired to fact check so correct me if I'm wrong, SSJ3 Goku is ~20,000 KiloFoe. So Madness Thor's 8,000 KiloFoe still wouldn't stack up?

Again, the AP depends on interpretations. The minimum I can come up with is 16 to 32 KiloFoe which makes him 2.5 to 5k with SSJ3.

Either way though, Thor's highest-end AP makes him go insane and basically throws skill out the window so he'd then get massively outskilled by Goku. A roughly ~2x AP difference is big advantage for Thor sure, but if Goku just pelts Thor with Ki Blasts then there's not much the mindless Thor could do.

Honestly it'd be a better idea if he just didn't do it and stayed as he was.

Also Goku FRA

Thor in warrior madness was still able to Beat both Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill at the same time even with his Skill disadvantage, and is still able to use Mjolnir's Energy manipulation, so he can use the Godblast or even the Thermo-Blast in this state of mind

Thor could also win without Warrior madness if he uses the Thermo-Blast,even if Goku was in Ssj2, I don't Think he can survive it

Would the Thermo Blast amp Thor to over 2.5k KiloFoe?

And Goku ain't standing there and receive it tbh

Adem Warlock69 said:
The same could be said for the Thermo-Blast, Which bested Ego, who's power is incalculable to a starving Galactus, and casually stomped Alter Ego, who perceives Thor as a man would perceive a gnat, and tanked a Godblast to his core (a Godblast made a Starving Galactus flee for his life, and Galactus can one shot the Silver Surfer (Silver Surfer=Thor) and was fine

Thermo Blast >>> Ego >> Galactus >>> Thor.

While SSJ Goku is already considerably stronger than Thor, let alone SSJ3.

Litentric Teon said:
Is there a reason why Thor would resort to his madness self rather than use his hax first?
The reason is that he does so in character, his rage come into play way more than any hax he has that would be a game changer.

Well It's more like this

Thermo-Blast>Ego>>Alter-Ego>>>>>>Starving Galactus>>>Thor

Ego easily beat Alter-Ego,The Godblast, and attack that almost killed Galactus, Did pretty much nothing to Alter-Ego when it hit his Weak Point, and Galactus can one shot Thor

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well It's more like this
Thermo-Blast>Ego>>Alter-Ego (Ego easily beat Alter-Ego)>>>>>>Starving Galactus (The Godblast, and attack that almost killed Galactus, Did pretty much nothing to Alter-Ego, When it hit his Weak Point)>>>Thor (Galactus can one shot him)

I think Galactus should already be Ssj1 Goku level as he can one shot Thor
I'm not gonna lie, i'm not sure i understand this scailing chain for Thor's thermo-blast, how much strong than Goku and Thor himself that attack would be ? the kamehameha (or was it a super kamehameha ?) is confirmed to at least be double Goku's normal power for exemple.

And how likely is it to hit true ?

Back