• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku challenges the strongest warrior in the galaxy (Grace)

Despite both characters being really high into the 4-A spectrum, I think Galacta Knight's AP is still a notch higher. Link this with his likely superior combat skill and you have yourself a win.

GK FRA and for my reasons.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on GK to argue one way or another, but going off what everyone said it seems like a stomp tbh.

How? Isn't Goku also rather close to 3-C? If so, this balances their AP out quite well, it's just that GK appears to be a notch higher.

Goku's only win con is AP. If he's outmatched in that regard I don't see any win con for him. As for Goku's exact AP I'm not sure where it is exactly, but I know it's scaling to Broly's feat of destroying a Galaxy in a short timeframe.

Shouldn't Goku still one-shot even in Ssj2? Even if Galacta Knight is like 50 times above Magolor, Goku would still be able to one shot

@Lord JJJ, Thank you.

So Goku is double to triple digit ExaFOE. What's GK's exact AP again?

Am not sure but I think galacta knight is at the top of Kirby's scaling chain.
He's is superior to Tarzana in super Kirby clash who can help 3 other allies fight Void in star allies who is composed of "countless" dark hearts When only 2 was needed for Meta knight and Dedede to be boosted in strength to a unknown amount. both being able to help Kirby beat Magolor soul who caused 60 nebula's and hundreds of stars too collapse.

I think it's this.

And Grace

Seems like Goku is not strong enough to take the title of the strongest warrior in the galaxy, at least before he transform into a Super Saiyan 3.

Back