• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
The Ultramarine Orb Elixir should grant Type 5 Immortality, as it removes the user's impurity of death; this is already mentioned on the respective characters' pages, but it should be specified as Type 5.

Marisa's Master Spark shouldn't have Planetary range; it'd just be visible from Earth from the Moon, which is impressive but not Planetary.

And last but not least, Alice should have Time Manipulation, as she's responsible for the endless night in the Magic Team route of Imperishable Night. Yuyuko too, maybe, but she suggests she might not be responsible in the dialogue, so I dunno.

I did see it being somewhat implied that it is the case. Can we get the quote, just to be sure?

Problem is that the Master Spark itself is not even bigger than a human (the one used in the fight at least), and it's certainly not bright enough to be seen from the Moon. I think the implication behind that quote is that it reached Earth, since I don't think any would notice it if it was just on the Moon.

IN is really weird. Except for Yukari, we don't really know how the heck it happened. So I'm a bit iffy on giving these characters time manip. I guess we did do it for Sakuya, but still.

From omake.txt

"Namely: a purified human who had become free from death. The strategy to send a "Human of the Ultramarine Orb" to the moon."
Sanae's ending

Suwako: "Well... it wouldn't have been deadly, probably, but all your impurities might be washed away, leaving you as a clean human."
The difference between surface dwellers and Lunarians is whether or not they have impurity. Lunarians are former surface dwellers who removed their impurity and live on the Moon. Impurity, the Lunarians say, is the concept of life and death. To lose one's impurity is to lose both life and death. So the Lunarians cannot live on the lively Earth. The Ultramarine Orb Elixir weakens the influence of life and death. That's for certain.
I'm sure there's other stuff on it.

It wouldn't even have to reach the Earth though, I don't think?

I added that specification to Sakuya's page because Remilia mentions that she's the one who stopped the night at some point.

Alright then. This seems fine.

Again, a Master Spark is super small compared to other things in space seen from Earth. Even something like the ISS can only barely be seen from Earth, and it's much bigger + closer than the Master Spark.

On top of that, it specifically mentions that it'd make people's head turn, which implies that it'd be close enough to be seen by a lot of people even when they're not watching the sky for a living. And top of that, the distance between the Earth and the Moon is 30 times greater than the diameter of Earth. So for her to not reach at least planetary range, the master spark would need to be visible 371 658 km away from the surface, which is highly unrealistic for something so small imo.

Yeah. Well I guess it seems fine for Alice then?

Yeah, that's true.

Yeah, sounds fine.

Back