• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

I think the AP and lifting strength proposals are AOK to me, but it's the speed I'm iffy about. My complaints for those types of calculations were elaborated here. Especially if Thelonious is later implied to be 5000x faster than Fiona by the same formula despite letter getting tagged by Shrek and Fiona; which is prone to creating loopholes.

I think the AP and lifting strength proposals are AOK to me, but it's the speed I'm iffy about. My complaints for those types of calculations were elaborated here. Especially if Thelonious is later implied to be 5000x faster than Fiona by the same formula despite letter getting tagged by Shrek and Fiona; which is prone to creating loopholes.
I think I understand that and it’s fair if we treat it as blitzing two men it will most likely land in subsonic

But I’m curious on the other two mainly the outrunning the explosion and fairly godmother’s magic potentially being light speed due to reflecting off of king harold’s chestplate

I think I understand that and it’s fair if we treat it as blitzing two men it will most likely land in subsonic
Yeah it's tricky.
But I’m curious on the other two mainly the outrunning the explosion
Mind you they were really REALLY close when outrunning it, as they even had debris even bandages at the end.

And thanks to the new scan I showcased, we now know that the factory is as huge if not huger from most other houses seen in view. Shrek actually ran a LONG distance from it and the toymaker tanking far more is actually more crazy impressive.
and fairly godmother’s magic potentially being light speed due to reflecting off of king harold’s chestplate
Could be, as we seen a good deal of light to emanate from the plate as well. And let's not forget making a profile of her later. I think I already labeled helpful stats already from her.

And when that is done, Shrek's profile picture should probably be this:
shrek_transparent_by_kingcapricorn688_de06g62-fullview.png
Alongside legendary quotes that accompany Shrek the best:

"LAYERS! ONIONS have Layers! OGRES have LAYERS, Onions have layers... YOU GET IT! We both have layers."
~ Shrek 2K01.

"Look! I'm not the one with the problem okey, It's THE WHOLE WORLD that seems to have a problem with me! People take one good look at me and go "AHHH!! HELP!! RUN!! A BIG STUPID UGLY OGRE!!'... (Sighs) They judge me before they even know me... That's why I'm better off alone..."
~ Shrek describing one of his biggest insecurities.

This one's from Shrek The Third... But it's actually one of the most brilliant lines of the movie:

"You know it may be hard to believe what with my obvious 'Charm' and 'good looks' but, people used to think I was a monster. And for a long time... I believed them... But after a while, You learn to ignore the names that people call you and... You just trust who you are..."
~ Shrek 2K08

wait so can i go and give dragon 8-C?
High 8-C (Comics) actually, likely higher via scaling from Shrek (who did that 'destroying a large portion of trees with his fiery ass' panel which accordingly was Town from the sheer size, Shrek scales to his farts. BTW for when Shrek is next; Shrek Sama's range also increases and even becomes all the more volatile effect so he has some effective explosion poison hax!).

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure that fart explosion only happened because his farts made contact with a large amount of fire. shrek can't create explosions like that on his own.

i'm pretty sure that fart explosion only happened because his farts made contact with a large amount of fire. shrek can't create explosions like that on his own.
Well context would have been important Apologies, But we do still see the ass scorch there, so the dura should count in some way. Shrek would be the High 8-C if one looked at the comics but hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
i added the 8-C fire breath to dragon's profile. it looks like shrek's AP upgrades have been accepted as well, so if that's the case, dragon's physical stats get buffed as well.
Shrek is still 9-B, class 10, though the speed had yet to confirmed for later. Also I'd thought Dragon would be 8-C overall like the tail feat is casual AF and Shrek has power farted away these same flames then shown to trade blows with his own farts.

Or bloody High 8-C overall because someone still has not taken a look at the comics! maybe higher given Shreks Thicc Ass was fine from the impact from the forest fire explosion.

Shrek is still 9-B, class 10, though the speed had yet to confirmed for later. Also I'd thought Dragon would be 8-C overall like the tail feat is casual AF and Shrek has power farted away these same flames then shown to trade blows with his own farts.
i'm gonna change the profile to building level, since darkdragonmedeus accepted the ap upgrades. i just need to figure out how to write the justification without it being a massive run-on sentence

shrek does seem to be much more consistently wall level. should i give him a "likely" rating?
Um no?? I mean I feel fine overall with an 8-C but even then like we could get a bit higher; not many took a look at the comic one or at his very best peak having his ass fine from a forest fire apparently.

Um no?? I mean I feel fine overall with an 8-C but even then like we could get a bit higher; not many took a look at the comic one or at his very best peak having his ass fine from a forest fire apparently.
actually, the fire was from an explosion that engulfed a mini-town which could maybe get the small building or just higher into wall tier

Are there any feats we can use from Puss in Boots (the movie, not the show, or character)?
There is. Puss sorta roping a Giant Goose that collapsed GIANT PORTIONS of a bridge, possibly scales to Jack and Jill who Puss survived getting headbutt from them and they sorta survived getting stomped by the Giant Goose, though they were hospitalized in the credits.

Last edited:
Here's another calc for dragon reducing men in armor to nothing got Small Building Level +
Yeah that's consistent at least given Shrek has tanked these beforehand which did not even burn through his clothing. And Puss may be as consistent with the Giant Goose feat which was mear the Climax of the movie, its strikingly similiar to Dragon's collapsing bridge feat though it could be huger.

does anyone scale to the goose though?
Apparently Puss does, and Shrek is way above Puss in strength.
Somewhat. He managed to wrangle her for a bit almost a similiarly to what Shrek did to Dragon by the tail, and could scale to Jack and Jill who Puss has taken a headbutt from before, in the credits Jack and Jill survived getting stomped by the Goose albeit they were on casts (But I can not stress enough anyways that in Shrek 4, both Shrek and Fiona eventually restrained Dragon and a fat Thor version of Puss still legitimately hurt her).

Bump.
youve-heard-of-shrektoro-and-dio-charming-but-what-about-39773688.png

"You thought your first Kiss would be Shrek's! But it was I! Charming!"
101343332_172379517568822_4943619765580070912_n.jpg

Okay so I also wanted to see how Shrek can best Jotaro. If only we counted some of the potion hax from the games though!

Oh yeah can someone tell me what still needs to be calced?

I also should mention DarkDarkMedeus said he was “AOK” with the AP/LS calc I’ll most likely do a recalc of the size of the explosion because I have a better idea on how to tackle it for the explosion part I can’t really see any other angle for the factory I might be able to assume it’s the same width as the building due to it shape potentially maybe a wide shot of the factory is in the comic itself I’ll have to reread it

I also remember for the tiny town explosion feat Dark-Carioca has stated that he things it’s best for their own pages so comics might not be used

Back