• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Ap/Lifting Strength
Revised this calc since I apparently got puss' size wrong and it got death up to building level. So everyone in the verse downscales from Deaths feat.

As for lifting strength (Class 25) the whole verse should downscale from Death as well: Puss is able to fight off death even while in an undesirable position and immediately after that he kicked death a pretty insane distance away, even though he was pushed back from this he was still able to stop the weapon from reaching his body without hurting himself or having the knife launched out of his hand and puss could again push him back pretty damn far and disarm him

Intelligence maybe?:
Even though Puss being genius in combat was rejected I feel like Death very well could be, just due to the fact that he so easily blitzed and outskilled a person who's "Never been touched by a blade" and is almost a genius in combat himself. Not to mention that he was blatantly holding back the entire time

Ap/Lifting Strength
Revised this calc since I apparently got puss' size wrong and it got death up to building level. So everyone in the verse downscales from Deaths feat.

As for lifting strength (Class 25) the whole verse should downscale from Death as well: Puss is able to fight off death even while in an undesirable position and immediately after that he kicked death a pretty insane distance away, even though he was pushed back from this he was still able to stop the weapon from reaching his body without hurting himself or having the knife launched out of his hand and puss could again push him back pretty damn far and disarm him
This is fine

Intelligence maybe?:
Even though Puss being genius in combat was rejected I feel like Death very well could be, just due to the fact that he so easily blitzed and outskilled a person who's "Never been touched by a blade" and is almost a genius in combat himself. Not to mention that he was blatantly holding back the entire time
I still don't see this as a strong enough justification for Death to be a combat genius

Back