• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

Oh yeah can someone tell me what still needs to be calced?
There is. Puss sorta roping a Giant Goose that collapsed GIANT PORTIONS of a bridge, possibly scales to Jack and Jill who Puss survived getting headbutt from them and they sorta survived getting stomped by the Giant Goose, though they were hospitalized in the credits.
Not to forget Shrek movement wise could be faster as he scales to Fiona who has the Za Warudo perception going on, may be faster like he reacted to these same fireballs that crossed that same big mountain (So if my detectiveness has not failed me as much, mostly I remember certain mountain crossing can get Hypersonic-High Hypersonic-ish results) and also reacted to the Godmother beam that seemed like a reflective light looking beam, LS would be 100 but is a lot higher if we counted Shrek pushing with one hand an entire ship full of stock + people.

I also should mention DarkDarkMedeus said he was “AOK” with the AP/LS calc I’ll most likely do a recalc of the size of the explosion because I have a better idea on how to tackle it for the explosion part I can’t really see any other angle for the factory I might be able to assume it’s the same width as the building due to it shape potentially maybe a wide shot of the factory is in the comic itself I’ll have to reread it
I think I already showed a screenshot of that here that the factory is indeed much huger:
Okay so I have currently found one of the last views of the factory from which Shrek was pointing at:
XTvM4gTlmpi6RJs6Q45_ZYUPEGwwI00EUD5y6jpSZhbBqTvoBj2aEWwu1QKUQXlhqrcjOviC7XCQ1fgXwgOZMa2QxCLJPIyUP3jSRt2RjZKtCfpoaQj12hOUczZcXEurSwR-eMsdYg=s0

So it does still seem FAR bigger then a 9-A surely.
I also remember for the tiny town explosion feat Dark-Carioca has stated that he things it’s best for their own pages so comics might not be used
I don't know about that, we clearly see the comic with the Ghost of Farquhar be identical at least amongst other connections.

"WHAT ARE YOU BUMPING IN MY THREAD!?"

Well... only a reminder about this respect thread for that fairy here below, with more abilities like Reality Warping, Cloth Manipulation (that gown she conjured in a highlight scene itself) and Summoning (conjuring according to a link). Maybe Biological Manipulation for giving Piggasus his wings, hence that portrait in her cottage's office once the gang arrived there?

Oh ALSO before I forget, Speaking of reflective chest plates (bear with me):
19a6231b39bf2398be161991fe22b15896bb1c20.png

"Surprised to see me this way? There's more... Ornate versatilities up my sleeves then one would think. I have more sources to be summoned from the 'just a tear drop away' thing you know? I am here to... Relieve, your utterly pent out frustrations, from here on out. Keep this between you and me honey...Relax, I'm simply here to... Tranquilize... those big! Problems!..."
(🎵 Proceeds to sing a secret recipe song about how utterly delicious & fun the cooking of Choco Cream Pie can be🎵)

Shouldn't Bayonetta's most definitely lost Dimensional sister The Fairy Godmother have a profile herself BY NOW??? I mean we had Lamp Oil Scammer Rupplestiltskin somewhere here, but it's criminal to forget one of the most memorably persuasive antagonists of all anime/manga!!!

So I researched about Dama Fortuna (That's apparently her name, Translates to "Miss Fortune"... Interesting) And she has some genuinely good Social Influencing having apparently persuaded many into her services even intially convinced Shrek to let Fiona go even being possibly the one to place the curse on Fiona in the first place, has Telekinesis, Life Manipulation, Broadway Force, Teleportation, Transmutation, Curse Manipulation, Empathical Manipulation (Via her Magic as it is), probably something else I forgot regarding this chick.

A few Shrek calcs finally got some attention thanks to Dark-Carioca
Btw something else I can't believe I overlooked if it's anything notable was that I happen to fully rewatch Shrek 2. Aside most of the things mentioned here from FG, When Shrek drunk the potion a storm seems to all of the sudden unnaturally spawn and mind you said storm went from their forest location and far far away.

And about the Puss Movie Bridge feat, we see how ginormous the bridge really is in ******* Backstory and at the end we see it get destroyed by Goose that Puss similiarly restrained for a bit.

Also I was trying to reply with evidence but the links don't fully work so **** it. If (by any chance) we ever get into some Shrek Gaming (Since if Car Hybrid Owen Wilson has one then Shrek would) Is that if one looks up a playthrough of the game "Shrek Reekin' Havoc" Has Shrek/Fiona (In the game you can play as both) not only destroying some THICC BOULDERS (Mind you Shrek is 7 to 8 feet tall) They can seemingly survive/avoid comet (Shooting stars?) looking projectiles, Shrek reacting/punching Links Peter Pan's literal shadow (Even taking into account this is the essence of Peter, shadows travel at FTL speeds) Among other things just from this one game. They have decent limited Invulnerbility and enhanced stats via Rage Power in there, out fought this blitzy sword fighter, plus NPI via hurting Ghost Markiplier Farquhar.

I am not going to look at this thread for a while when I can find a way to see the film myself (Transportation to Cinema's for me is scarce for now). It's indeed good from what I heard and I sense spoilers. No spoilers, but someday I will reply once I have found the time.

All right, I'm here about the giant goose...

Puss doesn't scale to her, wrangling something like Puss did isn't really a feat of AP, people ride horses and wrangle them, does that make them street level? No.

The only dude who'd have any scaling to her whatsoever is a dude who doesn't have a profile.

I am not going to look at this thread for a while when I can find a way to see the film myself (Transportation to Cinema's for me is scarce for now). It's indeed good from what I heard and I sense spoilers. No spoilers, but someday I will reply once I have found the time.
I think the Shrek films are purchaseable from Youtube if you don't have DVDs of them.

All right, I'm here about the giant goose...

Puss doesn't scale to her, wrangling something like Puss did isn't really a feat of AP, people ride horses and wrangle them, does that make them street level? No.

The only dude who'd have any scaling to her whatsoever is a dude who doesn't have a profile.
didn't shrek easily pull the goose out of the air

The movie I didnt watch has all the best feats, go figure

Also I made a very quick sandbox for the "Big Bad Wolf", do not click on it if you do not want spoilers for Puss in Boots: The Last wish, trust me, the movie is like cocaine and marijuana, its ******* amazing.

Just going out of my way to say this, if speed upgrades aren't accepted then they should just be outright Subsonic, Puss literally swatted an arrow out of the air on a scan on his profile

someone said earlier that puss should have a new key for the last wish, however that is factually incorrect

puss's final fight with death was about to go exactly the same way it did at the start of the movie. death disarmed him fairly easily, and puss was only able to hold his own because he had the gatito blade. even then, he literally said it was impossible for him to win

These ratings are far too inconsistent. Even though it's already finished, the new Puss in Boots movie shows several contradictions to the Building level rating. Puss was killed by a bell falling onto him, falling from a high building, being killed by regular dogs, and being fired from a cannon. The only calc that proves the 8-C rating is Dragon's fire breath. First of all, we don't know how much dragon holds back her fire breath whenever she uses it, or if it was at full power when Shrek supposedly put it out with his fart. Have no idea how anybody possibly thought farting would somehow equal AP.

That's literally the only piece of 8-C evidence there is. Dragon's original rating was fine the way it was: 9-A, 8-C with fire breath. These new 8-C ratings just feel unwarranted and based on solely one debatable calculation without any supporting 8-C feats.

These ratings are far too inconsistent. Even though it's already finished, the new Puss in Boots movie shows several contradictions to the Building level rating. Puss was killed by a bell falling onto him, falling from a high building, being killed by regular dogs, and being fired from a cannon. The only calc that proves the 8-C rating is Dragon's fire breath. First of all, we don't know how much dragon holds back her fire breath whenever she uses it, or if it was at full power when Shrek supposedly put it out with his fart. Have no idea how anybody possibly thought farting would somehow equal AP.

That's literally the only piece of 8-C evidence there is. Dragon's original rating was fine the way it was: 9-A, 8-C with fire breath. These new 8-C ratings just feel unwarranted and based on solely one debatable calculation without any supporting 8-C feats.
You realize there are plans to nuke the ratings ye?

These ratings are far too inconsistent. Even though it's already finished, the new Puss in Boots movie shows several contradictions to the Building level rating. Puss was killed by a bell falling onto him
immediately after killing a giant who towered over buildings
falling from a high building
this would put puss at street level, which is even more inconsistent
being killed by regular dogs, and being fired from a cannon.
this would put puss at human level, which is even more inconsistent
The only calc that proves the 8-C rating is Dragon's fire breath.
i should calc the giant
First of all, we don't know how much dragon holds back her fire breath whenever she uses it, or if it was at full power when Shrek supposedly put it out with his fart.
this was a stone dragon who was working for the ghost of lord farquaad and fully intended to kill shrek (stone dragon’s fire cancelled out dragon’s fire so it scales)
Have no idea how anybody possibly thought farting would somehow equal AP.
shrek can survive the force of his own farts, and he fights them in the comic. he also survives dragon’s fire head on, and should scale to his durability
That's literally the only piece of 8-C evidence there is.
kid named giant

Last edited:
immediately after killing a giant who towered over buildings
Puss didn't kill the giant. The giant killed itself when it swung the bell, which ended up flying into its own face, but Puss was never really hit by it, nor did he contribute to the energy for the giant to swing itself hard enough
this was a stone dragon who was working for the ghost of lord farquaad and fully intended to kill shrek
Shrek didn't even stop the stone dragon's breath. It's not like there was some sort of collision between the fart and the flame and Shrek's fart overpowered the flame. All he did was fart in its face. Since farts have methane and have been known to ignite when lit on fire, all Shrek's fart did was ignite the stone dragon's flame in its mouth before it could actually fire its breath. We also don't know whether the stone dragon fully scales to dragon with the flames it generates. There's no proof of that. To even think that THIS is being used as the justification for building level is really sad.
shrek can survive the force of his own farts, and he fights them in the comic. he also survives dragon’s fire head on, and should scale to his durability
We don't know whether Dragon always uses her full power with the flames. A cook book was shown with how to eat the knights. If she used her full-powered breath, it'd vaporize the bodies of the knights. So Dragon very likely held back her flames when she fired them at Shrek.
kid named giant
Again, the giant isn't good supporting evidence for the reasons I listed.

Last edited:
Puss was never really hit by it
except for when it threw him through several buildings
nor did he contribute to the energy for the giant to swing itself hard enough
he did hurt the giant with his sword a few times, though. he also knocked it back by hitting it in the face with its own eyepatch.
Since farts have methane and have been known to ignite when lit on fire, all Shrek's fart did was ignite the stone dragon's flame in its mouth before it could actually fire its breath.
we see the fire coming out of its mouth though
We don't know whether Dragon always uses her full power with the flames, and it seems unlikely.
why would dragon hold back against shrek at that point? she didn’t have any problems with skeletonizing everyone else who tried to save fiona

except for when it threw him through several buildings
Unless somebody calcs that, that's not proof of building level, likely just wall level. If I'm wrong and it yields a higher rating, fine, but the fart thing shouldn't be the justification for 8-C. Besides, Puss wasn't even the one who got sent through the walls. He was shielded by the wooden plank.
he did hurt the giant with his sword a few times, though. he also knocked it back by hitting it in the face with its own eyepatch.
Through the equivalent of giving it a splinter. That's like saying getting a splinter on a finger would have the same force as getting a knife stabbed through your finger. And knocking it back with its own eyepatch isn't good evidence, either, since Puss only sent the giant's head back like a few feet at most. Not sufficient grounds for giving Puss and the rest of the Shrek cast 8-C durability
we see the fire coming out of its mouth though
It ignites inside its mouth because of the methane from Shrek's fart. That's not the same as AP.
why would dragon hold back against shrek at that point? she didn’t have any problems with skeletonizing everyone else who tried to save fiona
She didn't skelotonize everyone else who tried to save Fiona, just a few. And we don't know whether she fired the full-force flames with those knights, either.

I dunno how did that door feel when Puss accidentally used it as a shield?
…after slamming into it with the full force of the giant’s throw
Through the equivalent of giving it a splinter. That's like saying getting a splinter on a finger would have the same force as getting a knife stabbed through your finger.
i’m not talking about the spanish splinter, i’m talking about the part where he lands on the giant with his sword and it roars out in pain
And knocking it back with its own eyepatch isn't very strong grounds, either.
why not
It ignites inside its mouth because of the methane from Shrek's fart. That's not the same as AP.
wouldn’t that just amplify the fire’s intensity, rather than stopping it?
She didn't skelotonize everyone else who tried to save Fiona, just a few. And we don't know whether she fired the full-force flames with those knights, either.
that doesn’t answer why she would hold back in the first place

Back