• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

dacf9589868a2f4588d720a0d2d151df47ac3d6b.png

Music (And not the one you would think).

Basically there are some things to take into account in what we can update Shrek's stats, turns out I missed a lot so brace yourself:

AP/Dura:

Shrek instead of 9-B would be full on 9-A.

Given he has taken Dragon fire. Which can skeletonize or turn them to dust even melt metal all together. A smaller flame from the same dragon doesn't manage to burn through his clothes and Shrek took Dronkey's fire rather casually. not just that but in the fourth movie Chubby Puss managed to hurt the dragon (whom Shrek apparently upscales in strength) and both Shrek & Fiona managed to successfully restrain Dragon though by using their environment.

Maybe an ordeal higher as the same fire had the energy to bust a hole through a mountain, his farts alone can literally extinguish the stone dragon counterpart's fire which collided with the actual Dragon's breath. Keep in mind accordingly the hole could fit two dragons in it at once. the dragon is 100 ft long from head to leg, and considering that her tail makes up half her length, we can assume that the dragon is 200 ft long from head to tail. since both dragons are the same size more or less, this means that the tunnel was at least 400 ft long, or 122 meters.

Puss scaling:

- Puss launched someone this far away with just a single sword swing.

- Could be weaker but it must be mentioned for the heck of it survived getting hurled from the desert to a town from a whirlwind.

Speed:

Shrek is actually a lot faster then people let on, but the degree is unknown for now.

- There is this one scene from Shrek 3. Slow it down a bit and Donkey is seen moving his head tracking this magic projectile thing from Merlin.

- Shrek alongside the Dragon can dodged the stone dragons fire who is comparable to the red dragon. The fireballs later created that tunnel in roughly a second, the fireball could have kept going after it went through the mountain and that the rocks it destroyed were slowing it down so it's probably even faster

- This. Big Smoke said he was going to revise it some time by now.

- the lightning looking feat from FG. its brought up that Harold also dodging it means it couldn't work because an aged man dodged it means its slow but in a verse like this when we do see FG's magic in action its still shown to not be slow in the slightest (keep in mind Fiona's mum alone is very VERY capable let me tell ya.)

Puss scaling:

- This one's a bit of a weird one but it is worth mentioning that Puss did dodge a magic blast, Of which somewhat resembles electricity or lightning. Accordingly if electrical it almost shares similarities with this.

LS:

Guy can still deadlift a lot more then just 10 tons, which if anything seems its his casual.

- Pushes a boulder bigger then himself (He's 7ft tall)

- Casually pushes Rumplestiltskin's carriage, hence casually as in the same scene we see him holding the carriage with his freaking leg. Carriages are said to pull around 1800 lbs or 9 tons.

- Shrek lifts a pretty large metal fence with one arm.

- Swings a humongous metal ball around a room breaking through pillars and walls (plus snapping golden chains). Keep in mind this is quite impressive, considering Fiona can hold and spin that ball so heavy three ogres are needed to throw it.

- Shrek is stronk enough to push/tip over this huge metallic cauldron WITH ONE ARM. Which actually got calced by user Stefano4444 Credits go to him the madlad.

Calc

Shrek flipping the cauldron.

Shrek's height = 169 pixels (Black Line) = 7 ft to 8 ft or 2.1336 cm to 2.4384 cm.

For the sake of low balling i will go with 7 ft.

Also i will not count the magic liquid since its density was never mention and it wouldn't probably change the result.

Cauldron's height = 414 pixels (Red Line) = 2.1336 *(414/169) = 5.22668876 cm

Cauldron's length = 330 pixels (Blue Line) = 2.1336 *(330/169) = 4.16620118 cm

Volume (Cylinder) = pi*(4.16620118/2)^2*5.22668876 = 71.2519896 m^3

Hollowness (90%) = 71.2519896*10% = 7.12519896 m^3

For the material used, it seen to be either Iron or Copper, so will do both ends.

Density (Copper) = 7.12519896*8950 = 63770.5307 kg or 70.2949773 tons = Class 100

Density (Iron) = 7.12519896*7874 = 56103.8166 kg or 61.8438716 tons = Class 100

- In the champagne feat aside wrecking it, He also accidentally pushed the large ship with one arm.

Puss scaling:

- Puss managed to rein in a Giant Goose. (Fair reminder that said Giant Goose is still shown to be huger compared to other the buildings there. The Giant goose is strong enough to collapse half of portions of a bridge, She got stuck but then removed the giant rubble away.)

- As said Shrek is still said to be much stronger than Puss who could wrestle bulls even as a little kid, Which just goes to show how casual Puss is in comparison and Shrek can overpower Puss with just one arm.

Potential Shrek comics:

Not many know this but Shrek possibly has some potential secondary canon comics, yes you heard me right it initially surprised me as well. The stone dragon and ghost situation does go down somewhat similarly.

Thoughts? The purpose of this is to see what we can add/upgrade Shrek from the current stats.

Last edited:
Plenty of these look like they should be calculated; I can see an AP upgrade via Shrek's farting of all things. Heat feats revisions might make simple tanking the fire heat resistance as opposed to AP. But as I said, the fart might scale from the Dragon's Fire. The lifting strength stuff is also looking good, however; I'm not sure if there's enough evidence to call Fairy God Mother's magic real lightning.

Heat feats revisions might make simple tanking the fire heat resistance as opposed to AP.
i've never understood the whole "guys he can survive the earth exploding but it's not a durability feat guys trust me he just has explosion resistance" mentality but okay
I'm not sure if there's enough evidence to call Fairy God Mother's magic real lightning.
it would be consistent with the calc i made and the original shrek, who this shrek is based off of

That was a false equivalency and a strawman; explosions are a combination of heat and blunt force trauma which makes them more legit durability feat. But attacks that are mostly heat and barely any force such as most fire attacks and gasoline explosions won't fully scale to durability. There have been talks about it on multiple Calc Group discussions. Though side note, most planet explosions survival would require inverse square law but that's off topic.

Well, calculations like that are getting questioned, and simply "It tags characters who are MHS" isn't enough; not that the speed isn't possible, but we need more evidence than that. Like scientific details of lightning.

That was a false equivalency and a strawman; explosions are a combination of heat and blunt force trauma which makes them more legit durability feat. But attacks that are mostly heat and barely any force such as most fire attacks and gasoline explosions won't fully scale to durability. There have been talks about it on multiple Calc Group discussions. Though side note, most planet explosions survival would require inverse square law but that's off topic.

Well, calculations like that are getting questioned, and simply "It tags characters who are MHS" isn't enough; not that the speed isn't possible, but we need more evidence than that. Like scientific details of lightning.
Alright, We'll probably have other mods in this as well. We tried summoning a few but seem particularly uninterested (Including a Sponge Bub one but that's a different story). We're still content of any input at least.

Anyways, what do you reckon with the Shrek Manga? Scene does go down somewhat similarly with the energy of the Dragons breath actually destroying a much larger portion.

I forgot to mention, I also think the book version of Shrek is a different continuity from the movie series. So I do not think we can use them to cross scale.

Wonder how Shrek will use that in battle. Guess those unable to enact Broadway would be forced in his Pied Piper Dance.
I mean, he's unlikely to use it at all. The karaoke happened at a big celebration after he beat a villain, & for that matter, it was right after he got married, too, didn't it?

Circumstances like that aren't likely to happen in a Versus Thread, so the idea to sing karaoke probably won't come up for Shrek, & that assumes he's aware of the effects it had to begin with.

Oh, that extended lore comic book on his backstory? If that's the case, I think it's fine to use feats from that if its canon. I though people were trying to apply "Original story book that predates the movie" feats which we shouldn't cross scale.

I forgot to mention, I also think the book version of Shrek is a different continuity from the movie series. So I do not think we can use them to cross scale.
i wasn't trying to cross scale. otherwise, shrek would be 8-B for surviving a lightning bolt going through his digestive system. i more meant that dodging lightning wouldn't be too far fetched for movie shrek, as it's consistent with the original version of him that he's supposed to be based off of.

I have nothing against Shrek having a lightning timing feat, but it's just that if you were to invite multiple other calc group members; they'd all be saying that "A strike that looks like a lightning bolt coming out of a wand isn't not evidence of real lightning." Or something like that.

I have nothing against Shrek having a lightning timing feat, but it's just that if you were to invite multiple other calc group members; they'd all be saying that "A strike that looks like a lightning bolt coming out of a wand isn't not evidence of real lightning." Or something like that.
Yeah, if I remember right there's rule that Lazer and lighting can't be considered as Lazer/Lighting until there's proofs(Such as visual understanding that it's natural lightning, for instance falling from sky)/statements(Some guidebook or character straightforwardly saying its lighting/lazer).

i wasn't trying to cross scale. otherwise, shrek would be 8-B for surviving a lightning bolt going through his digestive system. i more meant that dodging lightning wouldn't be too far fetched for movie shrek, as it's consistent with the original version of him that he's supposed to be based off of.
I mean most fairytale things are based off their own origins but with minor differences I guess. But this seems like a different case.

But attacks that are mostly heat and barely any force such as most fire attacks and gasoline explosions won't fully scale to durability.

IIRC tanking fire only wields 9-B results even if it's 1200 degrees celsius once you take emissivity into account (I remember both Spino and DT calculating it as such a few years ago), which is well above the temperature needed to vape humans.

But yeah, if it's only a heat feat with no physical force involved, then it's just a separate durability feat against heat. But still durability nonetheless. Or, it's just a really pathetic durability feat overall with no separation.

However...

The hole-busting in the mountain done by the dragon is definitely physical, as majority of it is broken into pieces with only small traces of melting left behind. It's more akin to a fireblast that punches you in the face and thus would be treated like a physical brute-force attack. Or rather, a super-powered spit that blows away a massive amount of rock. Akin to a superheated cannonball.

Even without this, I'm finding it hard to believe that a dragon this large wouldn't have physical 9-A feats in the first place, like smacking aside large castle walls and whatnot.

BTW, 1800 lbs is 0.81 metric tonnes.

Last edited:
yeah, i think that was mentioned previously. also, he and fiona restrained dragon with some chains
Not to mention Dragon's tail is... sorta casual with her feats. I doubt her fire-breath would come close to her tails casually smacking rock. Plus the 9-A seems, low-ballish given her massive size.

Maybe downscale Shrek and Fiona to being half as powerful as the dragon when at full power?

actually, i've already tried to calc it multiple times in the past. problem is, every so often, the page automatically refreshes and deletes all my progress. it's happened so many times at this point that i've just given up on it.

actually, i've already tried to calc it multiple times in the past. problem is, every so often, the page automatically refreshes and deletes all my progress. it's happened so many times at this point that i've just given up on it.
You may wish to open up a word pad and do all the codings then paste them into a source code editor mode.

Back