• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrek Downgrades

Most of those anti-feats are literally clear outliers. And even then, Puss was able to bring a bull down even when he was a kitten. And most of his feats outweighs his anti-feats either way
Knocking a bull over by tripping it is not the same as tanking a full charge from a bull

Again, no, he did not overpower anything, he tripped the bull. This would be like making all humans IRL 9-B because cow-tipping exists.
He literally just did. And regular domesticated cats (hell, he's even a kitten in this context) are literally even weaker than regular humans in real life either way, so your point?

He literally just did. And regular domesticated cats are literally even weaker than regular humans in real life either way, so your point?
Incorrect. Changing the momentum of he bull by shifting its head so it trips from the sudden shift in its center of gravity is not the same as physically taking the brunt of the bull's charge and bringing it to a stop

Incorrect. Changing the momentum of he bull by shifting its head so it trips from the sudden shift in its center of gravity is not the same as physically taking the brunt of the bull's charge and bringing it to a stop
Dude, just look how quick he took it down in just one go, how is he not overpowering it according to you?

Dude, just look how quick he took it down in just one go, how is he not overpowering it according to you?
Overpowering would be Puss standing in front of the bull, putting his paws out, and bringing the bull to a dead stop. That is what overpowering is. All Puss did was knock it off balance and make it trip, which is impressive but not the same as tanking the charge from the bull.

I didn't think this needed to be said but literally pulling someone by the horns and slamming them down is an easy LS feat and then some.
He didnt pull the bull by the horns, he grabbed them as he was falling and tripped it using his momentum

The bull was falling BECAUSE he grabbed his horns.
Yes? If a sudden weight change hits you outside of your center of gravity and knocks you off balance, youre going to fall. That doesnt mean he physically pulled the bull to the ground.

Yes? If a sudden weight change hits you outside of your center of gravity and knocks you off balance, youre going to fall. That doesnt mean he physically pulled the bull to the ground.
He was exerting too much force.
In order to stop something you must have equal force/power. This is common knowledge. If Puss was too weak, the Bull would have kept running and he'd just be holding onto the horns.

Okay let's say I was holding a plane's wing. I'm just an ordinary human guy, so I'd be hanging on the plane while it flies around.
But if I had like, Class K/M LS, I could easily yank that plane down like the Hulk.
The same applies here.
A normal kitten would never be able to take down a bull by yanking it's horns like that. Puss did it because he has abnormal strength above the bull.

Okay let's say I was holding a plane's wing. I'm just an ordinary human guy, so I'd be hanging on the plane while it flies around.
But if I had like, Class K/M LS, I could easily yank that plane down like the Hulk.
The same applies here.
A normal kitten would never be able to take down a bull by yanking it's horns like that. Puss did it because he has abnormal strength above the bull.
...What? No, you wouldnt be able to do that, you have no source of leverage to do so unless you are also able to fly

You're right nobody did, but Death would need to be able to damage her to kill her, but it's 100% a "possibly" for a reason
That's assuming that he literally goes there himself to kill every person, but he doesn't. He only goes out in-person to kill others on special occasions when he feels people are unworthy of their lives. He probably uses death manipulation hax since he is death personified.

But even then, why would we assume that Death would upscale from everyone else that Puss doesn't even scale to?

That's assuming that he literally goes there himself to kill every person, but he doesn't. He only goes out in-person to kill others on special occasions when he feels people are unworthy of their lives. He probably uses death manipulation hax since he is death personified.
Remind me when Death has shown Death hax?

Show me.
But even then, why would we assume that Death would upscale from everyone else that Puss doesn't even scale to?
It's not even upscaling it's "He needs to be able to kill them", he's downscaling more then anything

It's not even upscaling it's "He needs to be able to kill them", he's downscaling more then anything
You're starting to confuse me, the "He needs to be able to kill them" is literally why he even scales in the first place. And what would he even downscale from?

You're starting to confuse me, the "He needs to be able to kill them" is literally why he even scales in the first place. And what would he even downscale from?
Just because you can damage someone doesn't mean you scale to or above them.

To use an example from One Piece, Ace can damage Whitebeard but WB still claps Ace's ass like 100 times

Or to use an example from Warriors Cats, Jayfeather can damage Breezepelt but Breezepelt still bounces his ass around like a ping pong ball.

Just because you can damage someone doesn't mean you scale to or above them.

To use an example from One Piece, Ace can damage Whitebeard but WB still claps Ace's ass like 100 times

Or to use an example from Warriors Cats, Jayfeather can damage Breezepelt but Breezepelt still bounces his ass around like a ping pong ball.
No those 100 times were just him trying to get close and trying to sufficiently damage him and at the 100th one he finally burnt him.

Back