• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

Okay so I have currently found one of the last views of the factory from which Shrek was pointing at:
XTvM4gTlmpi6RJs6Q45_ZYUPEGwwI00EUD5y6jpSZhbBqTvoBj2aEWwu1QKUQXlhqrcjOviC7XCQ1fgXwgOZMa2QxCLJPIyUP3jSRt2RjZKtCfpoaQj12hOUczZcXEurSwR-eMsdYg=s0

So it does still seem FAR bigger then a 9-A surely.
Even with the potential 7-C feat, has anyone deciphered this yet?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but I think it’s worth noting that fairy godmothers magic was deflected by king Harold’s chest plate at the end of the first movie so this could actually mean that this is a light based attack rather than an electrical based one
I have mentioned that but more along the lines of it being lightning looking initially, but that is even more notable. Considering that Shrek has pushed aside Fiona in time too alongside seeing him flinching from it.
there are very small things like throughout the film the head of the wand glows and some projectiles that come out of it come out like a cone which makes me think this wand is modeled after a flashlight so maybe but this is iffy
Damn Shrek is a Speed Demon. He might get better combat speed than some versions of Sonic
0d037ddc68ff43b2c7c592b80cc5bab8884847fbr1-750-412v2_uhq.jpg

i think it was labeled as some sort of...toon force? i don't really get it though, i don't think shrek has any toon force moments

I think he does there is a scene where he just blows into a frog and turns it into a balloon in the first movie which would be physically impossible even with ogre physiology so it should be a form of toon force fiona did the same thing in the scene

I think he does there is a scene where he just blows into a frog and turns it into a balloon in the first movie which would be physically impossible even with ogre physiology so it should be a form of toon force fiona did the same thing in the scene
There have been exceptions where Toon Force was aloud soooo...

I sort of forgot what was being proposed mostly, and it's starting to look more like a fun and games board. So probably best if we go back to the main topic.

I sort of forgot what was being proposed mostly, and it's starting to look more like a fun and games board. So probably best if we go back to the main topic.
Agree’d anyway I remember some of the main feats/arguments for a potential buff

Small-Large Building Level Feats

Agree’d anyway I remember some of the main feats/arguments for a potential buff

Small-Large Building Level Feats
Honestly the tail was considered by most to be highly casual for Dragon to do therfore she upscaled a lot from the rest she can do, and boy did she showcase alright; amongst Shreks farts dispersing these are as effective. Keep in mind in Shrek 4, Shrek and Fiona restrained Dragon and just as impressively; a fatter Puss managed in harming her rather as casually.
I just want to bring this up again that the whole factory actually has an even huger view, seen here:
XTvM4gTlmpi6RJs6Q45_ZYUPEGwwI00EUD5y6jpSZhbBqTvoBj2aEWwu1QKUQXlhqrcjOviC7XCQ1fgXwgOZMa2QxCLJPIyUP3jSRt2RjZKtCfpoaQj12hOUczZcXEurSwR-eMsdYg=s0

That appears to be it for physical feats at least unless if I’m missing something
Don't forget about this:
q_IIuagCr6XygBCmH1XZRwo-3jXsZbDP0zKxmlsua8vKxGYemKUGGy8_A0Dp75AzqowY7JytF-wMVlcMPgAxQbg0d5nfVLi02Pua577tEzbJwTy5f_duq6MYqr2Q1M9CxxUy0qrT-w=s0

Lets also not forget in said comics he has fought a sentient fetish of his farts. And with this now in mind, his farts are also just as widespread and useful.

Everything else seems okay. Despite its uncertainty; the chest plate feat interests me a lot as well.
Ok so we now have them labeled, please let's not let the thread degrade again. I just mentioned what ever else we forgot.

Oh ALSO before I forget, Speaking of reflective chest plates (bear with me):
19a6231b39bf2398be161991fe22b15896bb1c20.png

"Surprised to see me this way? There's more... Ornate versatilities up my sleeves then one would think. I have more sources to be summoned from the 'just a tear drop away' thing you know? I am here to... Relieve, your utterly pent out frustrations, from here on out. Keep this between you and me honey...Relax, I'm simply here to... Tranquilize... those big! Problems!..."
(🎵 Proceeds to sing a secret recipe song about how utterly delicious & fun the cooking of Choco Cream Pie can be🎵)

Shouldn't Bayonetta's most definitely lost Dimensional sister The Fairy Godmother have a profile herself BY NOW??? I mean we had Lamp Oil Scammer Rupplestiltskin somewhere here, but it's criminal to forget one of the most memorably persuasive antagonists of all anime/manga!!!

So I researched about Dama Fortuna (That's apparently her name, Translates to "Miss Fortune"... Interesting) And she has some genuinely good Social Influencing having apparently persuaded many into her services even intially convinced Shrek to let Fiona go even being possibly the one to place the curse on Fiona in the first place, has Telekinesis, Life Manipulation, Broadway Force, Teleportation, Transmutation, Curse Manipulation, Empathical Manipulation (Via her Magic as it is), probably something else I forgot regarding this chick.

Last edited:
Oh ALSO before I forget, Speaking of reflective chest plates (bear with me):
19a6231b39bf2398be161991fe22b15896bb1c20.png

"Surprised to see me this way? There's more... Ornate versatilities up my sleeves then one would think. I have more sources to be summoned from the 'just a tear drop away' thing you know? I am here to... Relieve, your utterly pent out frustrations, from here on out. Keep this between you and me honey...Relax, I'm simply here to... Tranquilize... those big! Problems!..."
(🎵 Proceeds to sing a secret recipe song about how utterly delicious & fun the cooking of Choco Cream Pie can be🎵)

Shouldn't Bayonetta's most definitely lost Dimensional sister The Fairy Godmother have a profile herself BY NOW??? I mean we had Lamp Oil Scammer Rupplestiltskin somewhere here, but it's criminal to forget one of the most memorably persuasive antagonists of all anime/manga!!!

So I researched her a bit but Dama Fortuna (That's apparently her name, Translates to "Miss Fortune"... Interesting) Has some genuinely good Social Influencing having apparently persuaded many into her services even intially convinced Shrek to let Fiona go even being possibly the one to place the curse on Fiona in the first place, has Telekinesis, Life Manipulation, Broadway Force, Teleportation, Transmutation, Curse Manipulation, Empathical Manipulation (Via her Magic as it is), probably something else I forgot regarding this chick.
Yeah out of all the villains in Shrek, she definitely deserves a profile!

Back