• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then I must have missed that I could have sworn I did the thread already.

Anyway like I said nothing in the series says anyone that died before Shikoutazer was shown scales to Shikoutazer and also I will go through the sandbox properly later.
I can already say I disagree with a some things
Very well, we can do an alternative scaling

In this thread, it was discussed of the EoS Night Raid being comparable to the Teigu Soldiers who could cut down Base Shikoutaser's missiles. That should be a good baseline. So EoS Night Raids like Akame and others would be 7-B through this unless they have scaling to something higher.

So a justification like this I suppose

(Should be at least comparable to the Revolutionary Teigu Soldiers who has been shown capable of cutting down Base Shikoutazer's missiles)

Stage 2 Tatsumi would be different though since he is shown to be stronger than the rest of Night Raid, like in Chapter 55, Tatsumi is consistently able to destroy Esdeath's ice while Akame was unable to do so. She was only able to do so when she was doping. Not to mention, in Chapter 62, Akame stated she would be in trouble if Wave land a single punch to her and later in Chapter 66, Stage 2 Tatsumi could nearly kill Wave with just a few punches with Wave only able to match Tatsumi by dual wielding Teigu.

So something like "At least 7-B, up to High 6-C" for Stage 2 Incursio Tatsumi

Tatsumi: At least City level (With just a few hits, he was able to nearly kill EoS Wave. At his level, he is able to consistently crack and destroy Esdeath's ice, which EoS Akame fail to do so without doping), up to Large Island level (During the course of the final battle, he became strong enough to shake Base Shikoutazer to its core with one punch)

In this thread, it was discussed of the EoS Night Raid being comparable to the Teigu Soldiers who could cut down Base Shikoutaser's missiles. That should be a good baseline. So EoS Night Raids like Akame and others would be 7-B through this unless they have scaling to something higher.

Stage 2 Tatsumi would be different though since he is shown to be stronger than the rest of Night Raid, like in Chapter 55, Tatsumi is consistently able to destroy Esdeath's ice while Akame was unable to do so. She was only able to do so when she was doping. Not to mention, in Chapter 62, Akame stated she would be in trouble if Wave land a single punch to her and later in Chapter 66, Stage 2 Tatsumi could nearly kill Wave with just a few punches with Wave only able to match Tatsumi by dual wielding Teigu.

i'm okay with this, this would apply to Mine too? both ap and dura?

One more thing:

If Esdeath made 63 soldiers, then why not just scale her to 63 soldiers (1.575 petatons) instead of only 8?

Her making 8 soldiers was with a snap of her fingers, aka incredibly easily and casually, so it's not like that was her max base power at the time.

Would give a reply tomorrow
Also tats second stage needs splitting
Would try and find where I put the draft

That’s not even a multipler….she saying that his power is 10x greater
So she's saying that his power is 10x above hers...which basically makes it a multiplier of 10x.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.

So she's saying that his power is 10x above hers...which basically makes it a multiplier of 10x.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.
Again no she’s not saying it’s 10x multipler, she’s saying that he has a set power lvl that is above the weaker one….

One more thing:

If Esdeath made 63 soldiers at once in base, then why not just scale her to 63 soldiers (1.575 petatons) instead of only 8?

Her making 8 soldiers was with a snap of her fingers, aka incredibly easily and casually, so it's not like that was her max base power at the time.
That's valid, but Esdeath is called the most powerful weapon in the empire, which should IMO put her minimum above the actual weapons such as the Dark Bombs
But other than those 2 things it looks good to me.

hey guys i have something to say

about Mine scaling,what do you think something like high 8-C far higher when in danger , to avoid scaling problems and such,

like for Example Invincible from the TV series, is 8-A but his dura is at least 8-A for surviving beings that are far superior him like Omniman who is low 7-B

Invincible (TV Series)

like her keys should be like this Bos, Mos and Eos

high 8-C far higher when in danger, 8-B far higher when in danger and 7-B far higher when in danger

and the same for the Dura for being comparabe to the other characters, like Akame

what do you guys think of this?
Sandbox looks neat nice job
I agree

Good job
Would give a reply tomorrow
Also tats second stage needs splitting
Would try and find where I put the draft
That’s not even a multipler….she saying that his power is 10x greater

One more thing:

If Esdeath made 63 soldiers, then why not just scale her to 63 soldiers (1.575 petatons) instead of only 8?

That's valid, but Esdeath is called the most powerful weapon in the empire, which should IMO put her minimum above the actual weapons such as the Dark Bombs

Don't have much of an opinion on that one, I believe it was discussed in the other thread and the end result was the "possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with stored power" so I won't say much on it

As for the second one, what statement are you referring to? If it is that statement from Chapter 75 (I know the one), then it only referred to her range and not power. And even if it referred to power, her Storm is already rated higher than the Dark Bomb. This thread already went over it

Last edited:
Don't have much of an opinion on that one, I believe it was discussed in the other thread and the end result was the "possibly High 6-B, up to High 6-A with stored power" so I won't say much on it
But is it possible to rediscuss this?

Because 8 soldiers was just an incredibly casual/easy feat of hers, so 63 seems better for her max base power
As for the second one, what statement are you referring to? If it is that statement from Chapter 75 (I know the one), then it only referred to her range and not power. And even if it referred to power, her Storm is already rated higher than the Dark Bomb. This thread already went over it
Her storm is, but her minimum is currently a high 7-A (though it'll be a High 6-C post-revisions), but IIRC she was already stated to be the empire's best weapon before she used Ice Storm, so she should be above the Dark Bomb at minimum

Also, if she's not accepted as above the Dark bomb, her minimum should still probably upscale to baseline High 6-C+ (550 gigatons) for stomping people who scale to or above the high 6-C feat of 381 gigatons.

Her storm is, but her minimum is currently a high 7-A (though it'll be a High 6-C post-revisions), but IIRC she was already stated to be the empire's best weapon before she used Ice Storm, so she should be above the Dark Bomb at minimum
If that statement you're referring to is Chapter 75, then it is still referring to range of their attacks, not attack power
Also, if she's not accepted as above the Dark bomb, her minimum should still probably upscale to baseline High 6-C+ (550 gigatons) for stomping people who scale to or above the high 6-C feat of 381 gigatons.
Don't know. The difference from 550 to 381 is about 1.44x. Even though there is not an official number, I would usually prefer a much smaller gap like 1.2x. I will leave that to the supporters and staffs to decide because personally not certain the gap is small enough to allow upscaling like that

Don't know. The difference from 550 to 381 is about 1.44x. Even though there is not an official number, I would usually prefer a much smaller gap like 1.2x. I will leave that to the supporters and staffs to decide because personally not certain the gap is small enough to allow upscaling like that
The thing is, Tyrant Tatsumi was far above Purge Mode Shikoutazer, which was far above normal Shikoutazer (who is the source of the High 6-C calc), and yet Esdeath absolutely demolished Tyrant Tatsumi.

So the scaling chain is:

Base Esdeath >>> Tyrant Tatsumi >> Purge Mode Shikoutazer >> Base Shikoutazer = 381.03 gigatons

The thing is, Tyrant Tatsumi was far above Purge Mode Shikoutazer, which was far above normal Shikoutazer (who is the source of the High 6-C calc), and yet Esdeath absolutely demolished Tyrant Tatsumi.

So the scaling chain is:

Base Esdeath >>> Tyrant Tatsumi >> Purge Mode Shikoutazer >> Base Shikoutazer = 381.03 gigatons
i agree with Eseseso, Tyrant Tatsumi is far above Purge Mode Shikoutazer and Esdeath even One Shotted him

so i agree with the scaling and the ap

This is super long, so I won't immediately comment, but I'd say the first calc (high 8-C) is quite old and might use a re-evaluation, while from what I see people expressed some doubts regarding the 6-B Shikotauzer calc (Ugarik mentioning the 9 km tall wall).

This is super long, so I won't immediately comment, but I'd say the first calc (high 8-C) is quite old and might use a re-evaluation, while from what I see people expressed some doubts regarding the 6-B Shikotauzer calc (Ugarik mentioning the 9 km tall wall).
after discovering that the high 7-C calc was wrong, i immediatly asked Cloverdragon to see if the others were wrong too, he said they are okay, but maybe we should do it just for precaution

Getting old calcs checked/re-done is probably a good idea

OOF, that's small!
It doesn’t take the 9km wall into consideration and coincidentally it would finally put to rest to the argument of people wanting Esdeath to scale above Dark Bomb based off that one Chapter 75 statement. It’s quite nice really

Hey Guys i have some things to say, first honeslty i think the Bos characters should scale for Mine feat, the 7-C one, because first it would be consistent to the feats demonstrated, like Koro 7-C dura and wave Mos being city level dura is very inconsistent, like Mine just her normal shots Witouth being in danger can easily damage Koro, and Seryu by herself can block Sheele attacks, wich with Extase are 7-B,
Akame and Leone while they blocked the self destruction, they only blocked it partially since that shield was very small, and still took damage
the thing is i serioulsy doubt some part of this scaling, and i'm gonna talk about it in the thread later, because for me the characters should be like this

7-C, at least 7-C, 7-B etc

what do you guys think?
OOF, that's small!
I agree

Good job
Man this looks fine to me

Gone through the Box, and yeah well i can see the new changes but this one is something i Totally disagree with

Bulat

Tier: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-B

Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level, possibly Large Country level (Stated by Nyau to be almost as strong as Esdeath[1]. Out of everyone within Night Raid, Esdeath is wary of Bulat the most[30])

Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class, possibly Large Country Class

Durability:
At least Large Island level, possibly Large Country level (Comparable to his Attack Power)
First Nyau does not even know how strong Esdeath is, if Esdeath had a feat at the time if this statement, then it would be fine but currently this is BOS characters, Night Raid consider Akame the strongest even though they had Bulat, are you going to upgrade Akame too?
So Bulat stays where he is and well anyone you scaled to Bulat in the SandBox

Gone through the Box, and yeah well i can see the new changes but this one is something i Totally disagree with

First Nyau does not even know how strong Esdeath is, if Esdeath had a feat at the time if this statement, then it would be fine but currently this is BOS characters, Night Raid consider Akame the strongest even though they had Bulat, are you going to upgrade Akame too?
Well, there is the High 7-C feat that Esdeath did in the past where Nyau was present iirc. By the time of the main story she should be a lot more powerful than before so “At least High 7-C“ could possible work.

The only person scaling to Bulat are Liver with his Teigu and Genshin iirc

wait when was this stated? that Akame was the strongest? like i know she was considered One of the strongest members, not the strongest

do you know in wich chapter they stated it?

wait when was this stated? that Akame was the strongest? like i know she was considered One of the strongest members, not the strongest

do you know in wich chapter they stated it?

I dont know why you tagged me multiple times, I am not blind and I would get to the thread when I feel like
Anyway, you are asking this questions as if you never watched Akame ga kill. The power level in the series increased as the series progressed. And yes Akame was always referred to as the trump card of the group, no matter the power level the verse was at.

I could give you a long list of how the power in the series progressed but that is irrelevant and you know that already, stop asking me rather obvious questions and especially seeing here how many times you tagged me its infuriating

Back