• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some of Goku's Losses

To balance out his removed victories:

God Emperor of Mankind: The Emperor may have hax, but the fact that they're around the same level of speed, along with Goku's humongous AP advantage, and one of the crucial arguments for his win being his time stop (which wouldn't work for reasons we should all know) means that he should honestly get stomped.

Chaos King: Mostly the same reasons as above. Even if Mikaboshi's immortal and has hax he's still far too weak and slow to do anything to Goku.

Laharl: Mostly due to being a speedstomp, a fact that gets worse with Laharl's hax.

Flash: His infinite speed advantage and hax makes it impossible for Goku to win.

Flash should get removed as well. Yeah Goku MASSIVELY outclasses Wally in AP. But Wally is a guy who casually makes AP mean nothing. He can bypass dura with phasing. Speed steal to turn Goku into a statue. Or go back in time and kill him as a baby. And anything Goku throws at him he could effortlessly dodge.

Plus the fact that Wally was now amped to Immeasurable speed. Goku can no longer even teleport as quick as Flash can run.

So all in all there is nothing Goku can do to Flash and too much he can do to him. I think it's a rather bad stomp.

Like AllanSaiyan said on this thread

"Also i think Goku vs Link should be removed, Goku speed was equalized and he had no way to beat link but on the otherhand Link had haxs to put Goku down that it is not even funny. Took away Goku only advantage in the fight."

And I think we should remove the Goku vs The Sentry from losses too, most of the users (Including the OP, Cropfist) agreed on the thread that it was a stomp in Sentry's favor, because of hax, and the speed equalization took away Goku only advantage.

1. Goku can't kill GEoM. His best hope is BFR, and he won't know that before the Emperor kills him. The time hax of someone who can hold back 12-D beings with his will is a lot more than what Hit has shown to be capable of. Not to mention that blitzing isn't even in Goku's character, though not that it matters since he's not fast enough to do so to someone who can react around his speed and is, on top of that, clairvoyant and precogniscent to a degree that is astronomically better than someone else who is already much better than a character who can see the specific movement of every single particle in the area with his abilities.

2. Similar to the above, Mikaboshi's speed is irrelevant. Goku cannot permanently kill him, and Mikaboshi's AP is unimportant when he can hax Goku out of existence and ignore durability.

3. Don't know shit about Laharl.

Chaos King (Marvel):

Stamina: Limitless

Son Goku:

Stamina: Superhuman levels in both his base and Super Saiyan forms (can train for days with minimal rest and have long drawn out fights). Upon reaching SSJ3, his stamina is low enough that SSJ3 is almost useless against any fighter strong enough to use it against, as it can only be maintained for a few minutes. In Battle of Gods, his stamina is now high enough to use Super Saiya-jin 3 with Super Saiya-jin 2 effort.

See the different why even if boshi hax not work against goku he will eventually still win?

Link vs Goku should stay due to KK existing and most of Link's hax being defensive with only the ocarina being offensive.

1 and 2 fall into Hax stomp and 3 falls into speed stomp

And as far as link Goku got upgraded

Lose against mikaboshi should be removed,because rule was he was immortal which is beyond stupid.You can't win against immortal,match should have been single death or K.O.Also others where speed is equalized is also stomp since often Goku's only advantage is his speed

Strmi said:
Lose against mikaboshi should be removed,because rule was he was immortal which is beyond stupid.You can't wi against immortal,match should have been single death or K.O.Also others where speed is equalized is also stomp since often Goku's only advantage is his speed
You can, you just need hax, also what the hell is beyond stupid? I have see many mismatch that worse than this...

Not Jim Sterling said:
Strmi said:
Lose against mikaboshi should be removed,because rule was he was immortal which is beyond stupid.You can't wi against immortal,match should have been single death or K.O.Also others where speed is equalized is also stomp since often Goku's only advantage is his speed
You can, you just need hax, also what the hell is beyond stupid? I have see many mismatch that worse than this...
It wouldn't be such stomp if it was one death / life and not litereally immortalltiy

Strmi said:
It wouldn't be such stomp if it was one death / life and not litereally immortalltiy
You can bypass imortality, see this type of Immortality, and boshi is not even have type 5 imortality... he just made of nothingness, and you cant kill nothingness without hax.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Strmi said:
You can bypass imortality, see this type of Immortality, and boshi is not even have type 5 imortality... he just made of nothingness, and you cant kill nothingness without hax.
you miss the point

Not Jim Sterling said:
Probably since goku can't kill nothingness.
well I already say that goku cant kill nothingness, but anyway take away boshi ability to not die, then goku just going to blitz him back to oblivion so either way this is not a good scenario for both of them.

The problem is that some beings can literally take away other people's abilities outside of the battles' rules.

I don't agree on changing wins unless the profiles are changed in some way

Goku recently got time hax so maybe you can put forward a convincing argument about that one, but the others don't appear to be based on recent changes so I disagree on principle

Time hax? Which one? If so, then what about adding Goku to one of the Hax users catergory then?

These 3 matches are all before Speed and Hax stomp thread was made official.

And Link won before Goku was Upgraded to Planet level

Same day speed stomp did.

Plus any changes to a characters AP makes it so that past losses with them mute.Plus Cross said himself it should be deleted.

I mean, I started the speedstomp thing, and I don't remember that. In fact I remember most people saying that it shouldn't be a thing due to it looking like we're biased to Dragon Ball.

And without speed stomp it looks like we have biased against DB characters because they have so little hax just look at the verses rules it clearly states that is's not alowed.

I've previously stated why even with speed equalized, a haxless character would never beat Goku, Vegeta, Whis, or Beerus. Besides, Goku had a severe AP advantage to compensate for the first two. But like Azzy said, I don't know crap about Laharl.

I do know about Laharl. However, a person without bypassing abilities would never be able to beat Goku or the others. Want proof? Let me give you an actual example. Goku facing Spider-Man. Unlike other users who have hacker powers, Spider-Man could do nothing to bypass or overcome Goku in any way.

I do know about Laharl. However, a person without bypassing abilities would never be able to beat Goku or the others. Want proof? Let me give you an actual example. Goku facing Spider-Man. Unlike other users who have hacker powers, Spider-Man could do nothing to bypass or overcome Goku in any way.

Dekoshu said:
Spiderman is, like, low mid level at best . . .

There are haxless characters that can beat DB charaters.

That makes sense. It goes to show you that some of them don't even need to hack through the fighters. They can do something very mundane. As in, lightly tapping them or physically showing "Nah, I can just end you with one punch."

Hal, Goku could do NOTHING against Mikaboshi because of his hax it doesn't matter how much stronger you are than your oppenent when he can make you hit yourself in your own past.

And GEOM was before Goku got upgraded

Laharl was a speed stomp

And Flash was ever type of stomp there is on the wiki

Back