• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some of Goku's Losses

RadicalMrR said:
And GEOM was before Goku got upgraded
That wouldn't affect the outcome of the match at all, though. Especially since AP and durability weren't even determining factors. I'm also pretty sure that during the latter half of the fight, Goku was universe level.

I do know this but I cheacked GEOM's profile and he seems to fall under hax stomp aswell as speed stomp.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reactions and stamina, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Empathic and Telepathic Abilities, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Immortality (At least Type 1 and 3, possibly type 6), Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, Likely Low-Godly due to being a Perpetual. However, this requires him to fully die), Technopathy (Can fix broken machines with the slightest touch), Psychometry,Telekinesis, Matter Manipulation and Transmutation, Shapeshifting, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Astral Projection, Illusion Creation, Able to manipulate the Warp, Vastly augmented senses and perception |

Just look at all this even with a AP advantage it means nothing since GEOM is faster and has precog coupled with soul manipulation Goku stood zero chance

Another one I want to add is his lost to SBP

Why you ask

Well it's because SBP is both faster then The flash and superman and in the thread it's self people said it was a speed stomp but no did anything

I have a few other matches that I believe shouldn't be in goku's list. 1: sentry, mostly since goku lost to base form thor, then we should get sentry out of there since he's superior to base form thor. 2: link composite, goku was severely outclasses in AP in that fight since it was saiyan saga goku, not to mention link had hax that made the match even more unfair. 3: sora, since sora had hax in his arsenal and goku has none, this fight was unfair to begin with. 4: krypto: mostly since he's a casual solar system buster and goku at buu saga is at best solar system level. A better match would be krypto vs ssg goku or ssb goku.

Back