• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Magi stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally finished reading both the adventure of Sinbad aswell as the main magi series, so revision time.

Some random things.

1) Yunan has transmutation magic. (Chp 205 pg 9 and 10)

2) Hakuryuu can bfr people with belial. (Chp 257 pg 6)

Country busting/affecting attacks. (This stuff will probably not get accepted lol)

1) Sinbad stating that he could destroy the country of Sasan. (Sinbad manga chp 44 pg 6)

2) Can instantly cover an entire desert in ice. (Sinbad manga chp 110 pg 7)

3) Can destroy an entire country overnight. (Sinbad manga chp 110 pg 8)

Higher dimensions.

1) Ugo mentioning "Countless hyperspaces". (Chp 264 pg 7)

2) Vertical walls (Chp 348 pg 8) are basically higher dimensions (Chp 348 pg 16) and horizontal walls are parallel universes. (Chp 237 pg 4)

3) David tearing Sinbad (Chp 262 pg 1) like he is a paper. (Chp 362 pg 2) Aladdin reading stories. (Chp 237 pg 17) Sinbad is a protagonist of Ugo's story. (Chp 323 pg 4)

4) Both Sinbad and David (Chp 358 pg 6) looking like higher dimensional entities. (Chp 358 pg 7) (In my opinion)

5) Infinite dimensions, basically every god is bound by destiny set by a higher god, this goes on infinitely. (Chp 358 pg 8)

Calcs needed

1) This will (Chp 230 pg 8) scale to Aladdi (Chp 230 pg 9) (Since he surpassed human Solomon) (I expect it to be around 7-A....Hopefully)

2) Bararaq saiqa. (Chp 110 pg 4) (Hopefully this gives some impressive results.)

Infinite dimensions has already been accepted for the magi verse however none of the characters have yet reached those heights yet, with the guardian of the sacred palace being a 5D being.

Could ask someone to Calculate covering an entire desert in ice, might yield decent results.

Please don't use *********

It just tells me it's not available and I can't see anything.

You can add the new abilities for Yunan and Hakuryuu if you wish.

We need something to concrete to scale from, not statements that might involve a period of time. Covering a desert in ice should be possible to calculate though.

@Reppu Is *********** fine? Also for future reference which site should I use for hyperlink.

Maybe Kiss Manga? *********** only hosts the most recent chapters.

Btw are all the evidence I provided for higher dimensions enough? Since some people are still not convinced with higher dimensional magiverse.

Yes, it is probably enough. However, neither Ugo, David, or Sinbad have ascended higher than 5D yet. Solomon likely has however.

Antvasima said:
Yes, it is probably enough. However, neither Ugo, David, or Sinbad have ascended higher than 5D yet. Solomon likely has however.
Shouldn't Solomon be a higher tier than all of them in that case? Since we're told that each dimension is far above the one below it

We do not know anything explicit yet, so it seems best to keep him at unknown statistics.

@Ant Should we make a profile for the higher gods? We can make it similar to this (Ignoring the 1-A part ofcourse).

I think that it seems redundant to feature characters that have not appeared yet.

Thank you very much for the help Liger686.

@Liger Thanks dude, can you calc this aswell? "1) This will (Chp 230 pg 8) scale to Aladdi (Chp 230 pg 9) (Since he surpassed human Solomon) (I expect it to be around 7-A....Hopefully)"

Antvasima said:
I think that it seems redundant to feature characters that have not appeared yet.
Well we have profiles for characters here who have not appeared yet, since this is a character indexing site we should not ignore that magiverse has hyperversal characters.

I suppose, but their levels would depend on their place in the hierarchy. I.e. they would differ in power from "Low 1-C" to "At least 1-B".

In addition, what should we call the profile, and do you have an appropriate visualisation/image available?

I suppose their tier would be "Varies, up to 1-B" since the hierarchy of gods goes on infinitely (No god is mentioned to be infinite dimensional), we can use this profile as reference. We should simply name the profile as "Gods" since we are making this profile for an entire race of ummmm gods....As for the image.
G348-008 - Copy (2) - Copy
How is this?

Also we should add non corporeal to Sinbad and Ugo's profiles, we should also mention Sinbad and Ugo's ability to swap ranks/power with a superior god.

That is not a good image. I remember one in which many higher deities were visualised along with Solomon. If you can find that one, it would be useful.

Sinbad and Ugo do not swap power with anybody, they use an enormous amount of magoi to ascend a single rank.

I found the image that I was thinking of, but it was not as good as I remembered:

http://*********.com/Manga/Magi/Night-346?id=364597#10

Antvasima said:
Sinbad and Ugo do not swap power with anybody, they use an enormous amount of magoi to ascend a single rank.
Ugo swaps the order of gods (chp 324 pg 2), Ugo mentioning he can trade ranks within the hierarchy (chp 324 pg 4), David swaping his position with Sinbad (chp 351 pg 8), Sinbad and David repeatedly swaping positions with each other (chp 358 pg 7). Enormous magoi is only needed to go to a higher world but to become/swap order with a god sacred palace's magic is required, this is clearly explained in the latest chapter.

From what I remember, Ugo later clarified that he simply channeled an enormous amount of rukh to ascend a single level, and if I understood correctly, Sinbad's plan was to repeatedly achieve this objective over and over.

However, I have not read chapter 364 yet.

Anyway, yes that image should be fine to use.

Antvasima said:
From what I remember, Ugo later clarified that he simply channeled an enormous amount of rukh to ascend a single level, and if I understood correctly, Sinbad's plan was to repeatedly achieve this objective over and over.
However, I have not read chapter 364 yet.
Chapter 364 states that Sinbad was using the magoi within the sacred palace to repeteadly switch his position in the hierarchy of gods

https://imgur.com/a/uGxjA (Chapter 364)

@Ant Ugo and Sinbad don't have non corporeal given in their profile. Also what regen should Sinbad and Ugo have? Should it be low godly?

I do not see any particularly high Regenerationn shown in the linked image.

Physical destruction is meaningless to gods and currently Sinbad is practically made of rukh so I think low godly regen applies.

Possibly. I would prefer more community input though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back