• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
David only needed the Rukh/magoi of the Sacred palace. In Magi, Rukh produces Magoi, Rukh is equal for every one, same is magoi, so there is nothing like higher Dimensional Rukh or magoi, the main difference is the quantity, this amount of magoi won't complete a spell in illah world but it can create a lower order world with it's own universe and life. David could create a world and he did create a lower order world, but creating a normal world would be impossible as he doesn't have the Rukh to perform such a feat, The Sacred palace is running on illah Rukh
So let me explain it to you in AP terms or physics terms
With what you just said above of both David and the SP are batteries
Then David is a 5 kilowatts battery and can only power a remote, but the SP is a 500 kilowatts and can power a car.

The SP can allow you perform low 1-C feats and can contain low 1-C energy. That by default is low 1-C
It could not affect the said land cause the laws of Solomon world does not apply to the dark continent how is that an inconsistency?
Also you said there were others so please let me know, as the SP unable to assimilate the dark continent is not an inconsistency, it is a land with a mixture of the two colors of rukh and It does not follow the laws of Solomon’s world.
Also, hope you have other points that proofs that illah isn't above every in his dimension
isn’t above every other what?

Then David is a 5 kilowatts battery and can only power a remote, but the SP is a 500 kilowatts and can power a car
Not really the right way to put it. David is a 1000 kilowatt battery charged to around 200 kilowatt, The Sacred Palace is 500 kilowatt battery charged to full capacity. Yes the SP can charge a car, but that doesn't mean it is superior to David
The SP can allow you perform low 1-C feats and can contain
What makes the SP low 1-C? it is running on illah energy. illah is shown to be above Ugo who is low 1-C. Ugo fought Sinbad outside the SP.
It could not affect the said land cause the laws of Solomon world does not apply to the dark continent how is that an inconsistency?
What. Yes the laws of Solomon doesn't exists in the world but that isn't why the SP can't affect it. Alibaba said it is a world above the SP to which the OG dragon said yes, that is why the Rukh is black and laws to apply. The species that the SP couldn't affect had white rukh

Not really the right way to put it. David is a 1000 kilowatt battery charged to around 200 kilowatt, The Sacred Palace is 500 kilowatt battery charged to full capacity. Yes the SP can charge a car, but that doesn't mean it is superior to David
I’m pretty sure all statements in the series says it is
I’m not about to argue with the series
What makes the SP low 1-C? it is running on illah energy. illah is shown to be above Ugo who is low 1-C. Ugo fought Sinbad outside the SP.
If the SP is running on low 1-C energy it is low 1-C
Your head canons does not change anything
What. Yes the laws of Solomon doesn't exists in the world but that isn't why the SP can't affect it. Alibaba said it is a world above the SP to which the OG dragon said yes, that is why the Rukh is black and laws to apply. The species that the SP couldn't affect had white rukh
You really should learn to read to context it’s really tiring
The Dragon said the world is beyond because it does not follow Solomon’s world rules not because not because it transcends it but because it runs on a different rukh.

If the SP is running on low 1-C energy it is low 1-C
What makes illah low 1-C, illah transcend Ugo who is 6D by the way on a reality fiction level
Your head canons does not change anything
When you meet an argument that doesn't fit your interpretation and arguement, don't go calling it head canon.
You really should learn to read to context it’s really tiring
The Dragon said the world is beyond because it does not follow Solomon’s world rules not because not because it transcends it but because it runs on a different rukh.
You know, you didn't answer the main thing. illah strongest creation had white Rukh in them and the SP was still pretty much useless.
I’m pretty sure all statements in the series says it is
What statement. You are going to say David with no Rukh needed it's Rukh to create a world.

Last edited:
What make illah low 1-C, illah transcend Ugo who is 6D by the way on a reality fiction level
Uhhhm the moment Ugo took his place and casted him down
The whole thing is 6D to 5D
When you meet an argument that doesn't fit your interpretation and arguement, don't go calling it head canon.
Actually no
How can you say a weapon or equipment that contains a low 1-C energy and can utilize the said low 1-C is not low 1-C and tell me that’s head canon??
You know, you didn't answer the main thing. illah strongest creation had white Rukh in them and the SP was still pretty much useless.
This is the part where I said read to context and understand context like it’s tiring
But anyways as usual I will explain it to you

There was a strong a strong species that the Sacred palace could not assimilate into others, it’s environment has collapsed so Ugo sent away the entire land mass, that was the dark continent

It could not affect them cause they are literally on the dark continent not because of them
According to your interpretation
Morgianna >>> Sacred palace
Cause she is from the dark continent
What statements
Hmmmn the entire series and David trying to take the SP

Uhhhm the moment Ugo took his place and casted him down
The whole thing is 6D to 5D
Ugo didn't really take his place, he just casted him down the Hierarchy with the magic formula.
How can you say a weapon or equipment that contains a low 1-C energy and can utilize the said low 1-C is not low 1-C and tell me that’s head canon??
Again, this low 1-C energy. The SP contains illah energy, at best it should scale directly to illah. This was actually my first suggestion but then the inconsistency.
It could not affect them cause they are literally on the dark continent not because of them
They where in the new world, they were to powerful for it
Morgianna >>> Sacred palace
This is why I said, inconsistency
Hmmmn the entire series and David trying to take the SP
Yes, so you are illah, all your energy gets stolen and is dumped in the Sacred palace, you get revived, and you are trying to reach the SP. Makes sense right.

Now the way you replying, it seem you thinking that i am saying the David>Sacred. Never said that, my point is David illah is above Ugo would is 6D and that the Sacred palace is to inconsistent to give a direct scaling.

If we are to scale the SP, it would scale to illah, it contains his energy and it is circulating the energy of his world. illah on the other has been shown to be above Ugo, Sinbad and Solomon

Last edited:
Ugo didn't really take his place, he just casted him down the Hierarchy with the magic formula.

Again, this low 1-C energy. The SP contains illah energy, at best it should scale directly to illah. This was actually my first suggestion but then the inconsistency.

They where in the new world, they were to powerful for it

This is why I said, inconsistency

Yes, so you are illah, all your energy gets stolen and is dumped in the Sacred palace, you get revived, and you are trying to reach the SP. Makes sense right.

Now the way you replying, it seem you thinking that i am saying the David>Sacred. Never said that, my point is David illah is above Ugo would is 6D and that the Sacred palace is to inconsistent to give a direct scaling.

If we are to scale the SP, it would scale to illah, it contains his energy and it is circulating the energy of his world. illah on the other had has been shown to be above Ugo, Sinbad and Solomon
And exactly the SP scales to Illah and has a possibly higher cause it can you know move up the layers.
Good that we have an agreement

And btw Illah is still low 1-C and not 1-C,

This post here is the summary of the arguments

Post in thread 'Magi massive Revision'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/magi-massive-revision.135054/post-4895449

And here is what I propose

1. For David

2. For Ugo

3. For Sinbad

Now one last thing on their profile which is very wrong is the speed rating, I wanted to make a new CRT for it but since it is supposed to be uncontroversial we can tackle it here,
On their profile we have this

“FTL(Faster than Yamuraiha and should be faster than Alibaba) | Unknown (Outside of and beyond regular space-time continuums), Omnipresent in his territory”

Now they will not be unknown, because they exists outside regular space-time, they will just get

Seeing as they fought with FTL characters, and outside space-time does not grant a speed tier.

Also the omnipresent in their territory is wrong and it’s simply nigh omniscience.
They will lose that also unless there is proof of omnipresent? Which I cannot remember any as there are lots of anti-feat against omnipresence.
So their new justification will be

1. For David

2. For Ugo

3. For Sinbad

4. For magi Gods
This looks fine to me.

Although I'm not very well versed in the context.

Thank you for helping out.

It seems like Pain_to12's suggested changes have been accepted then.

I have a question about Alibaba plan; he mentioned that its possible to break the vertical wall, and if they do it, they will destroy the god hierarchy, and ugo confirmed it that is possible if they use Illah power

So my question here. Doesn’t that mean that illah scale higher Like high 1-B, and the same goes to David cause he merged with illah?

I have a question about Alibaba plan; he mentioned that its possible to break the vertical wall, and if they do it, they will destroy the god hierarchy, and ugo confirmed it that is possible if they use Illah power

So my question here. Doesn’t that mean that illah scale higher Like high 1-B, and the same goes to David cause he merged with illah?
The plan failed, the SP was destroyed

Yeah but ugo confirmed the illah have the power to do it
No he did not
It was the reverse, Ugo had the power to do it but refused to do it, then Sinbad decided to do it but had a change of heart then David started doing it but was stopped by Sinbad and they destroyed the SP

No he did not
It was the reverse, Ugo had the power to do it but refused to do it, then Sinbad decided to do it but had a change of heart then David started doing it but was stopped by Sinbad and they destroyed the SP
ha ? Its not even the same plan , alibaba plan was to destroy the vertical wall so all the gods will be equal . But they failed cause they needed illah power and because david attacked them , and sinbad and david plan is to turn everything to rukh and surpasses the other gods , its not the same

alibaba plan is to destroy both horizontal and vertical **

this chapter talks about sinbad , alibaba , aladdin plan

sinbad turn everything to rukh and surpass other gods
aladdin something related to horizontal
alibaba destroy vertical and horizontal

and then they agreed that’s possible to do it with illah power

ha ? Its not even the same plan , alibaba plan was to destroy the vertical wall so all the gods will be equal . But they failed cause they needed illah power and because david attacked them , and sinbad and david plan is to turn everything to rukh and surpasses the other gods , its not the same
I think you are the one missing things up
Vertical - ⬆️⬇️
Horizontal - ⬅️➡️

Alibaba plan was not to break the horizontal walls or vertical walls
It was to connect them by making a small hole.
Even used the entire countries analogy and said trading between borders
alibaba plan is to destroy both horizontal and vertical **

this chapter talks about sinbad , alibaba , aladdin plan

sinbad turn everything to rukh and surpass other gods
aladdin something related to horizontal
alibaba destroy vertical and horizontal

and then they agreed that’s possible to do it with illah power
rather they said it is possible with the SP
Either way it failed

I think you are the one missing things up
Vertical - ⬆️⬇️
Horizontal - ⬅️➡️

Alibaba plan was not to break the horizontal walls or vertical walls
It was to connect them by making a small hole.
Even used the entire countries analogy and said trading between borders

rather they said it is possible with the SP
Either way it failed
Yeah they changed their plans so they don’t look like the bad guys only , the most important thing is ugo confirmed that illah have the potential to break the vertical and horizontal , they failed cause david attacked them in the end and the sp was destroyed

Last edited:
Yeah they changed their plans so they don’t look like the bad guys only , the most important thing is ugo confirmed that illah have the potential to break the vertical and horizontal , they failed cause david attacked them in the end and the sp was destroyed
Actually what Ugo was was the opposite of what you claimed
He said it took all of Solomon’s Magoi and Illah’s rukh to create a single world and what they are trying to do is impossible

He said it took all of Solomon’s Magoi and Illah’s rukh to create a single world and what they are trying to do is impossible
Ok, sorry about that, you are right. The whole rukh of god is necessary to do it, but I think they were going to do the same by invading another world, so they don't sacrifice their world, and that was Alibaba, Sinbad, and Ugo's plan.. in the end of the discussion, they agreed that they would ally instead cause Arba and Aladdin didn't decide to invade

This is just wrong. The event happened in chapter 232, we don't know the dimension that was overlapped, but it is a horizontal. Secondly the Sacred palace is illah magoi so it makes no damn sense that all his magoi was used up. I suspect the magoi left after removing almost all his Rukh is what Ugo was referring to.

Ugo became 6-D after he took over the SP, Illah was previously 6-D then well he got booted to 5-D by Ugo
Ugo, is 6D with or without the SP, I would love to drop a post on it but I have just been too busy

Last edited:
@Pain_to12 your response is appreciated to the posts above. Also don't forget to attach scans next to your arguments
What other arguments?
whatever it is has no bearing on the outcome of the thread, so I dont need to reply it, if it was just a question and I replied and Lormacc decided to take it out of context

Illah was previously 6-D then well he got booted to 5-D by Ugo
Where do I even start.
illah Dimension is a higher world when compared to the normal world as stated by Aladdin. Ratherclueless actually pointed this out in his post. It is impossible to know the mind of your Creator because he exist in a world above you, when Ugo told David he knew he would reach the SP with Sinbad, David said he couldn't have known because he became one with illah(you can't know your Creator mind). Ugo said he was correct that he is a part of illah's world and shouldn't be able to predict god action but maybe as god looks at his creation, one could also look at him back. Ugo also compared himself and illah as character and Author. Then Sinbad outright said illah was above them till Ugo magic dropped him, now this is important because the context here was Sinbad moving to defeat higher gods, if Ugo hadn't dropped illah, first god Sinbad would have face would be illah, also considering illah made Ugo sit in the SP till it broke him down, Falan also said same thing. Also keep in mind that the SP and Ugo isn't really above the world, they are just in the Rukh layer., So I don't see how Ugo is on pair with illah
Ugo became 6-D after he took over the SP
No, Ugo became a djinn and took over the SP to look over the complex system, we have no idea who made him god as the series never showed us. I personally believe Solomon did, considering he gave him the world to look after. With or without the SP, Ugo as a god is 6D, also gods create each other. Even Araba you knew about the SP didn't know Ugo was a God.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back