• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So this is going to be a massive Revision. It is going to to lead to a massive downgrade and rescaling.

Magi is quite a powerful verse. Everything that occurs in the setting happens because of fate plot manipulation.
Fate
Fate is the force that governs the world. Everything moves by faith, every event is decided by faith. It controls all to the very basic, even a person's thought is decided by faith. llah has control of faith over his layer. David saw the true nature of god because he had the ability to see the pathway of the world. The world follows a pathway, every character even before they come into existence already have their fate prepared. llah controlled the fate of Alma torran. Solomon dissolved this, he made a world where everyone has the power to change their own future. The magicians rejected Solomon Fate which ultimately lead to the destruction of Alma torran. Move forward and Ugo creates a new world and becomes god of the world. The new world also has a pathway. In this world the rukh guidance is fate. Cursing your fate make you fall into depravity. From Solomon sharing fate to Ugo creating a world, one might think everyone is free from llah but the answer is no. Solomon sharing sharing fate didn't take llah out of the picture as everything had already been preordained by llah . Fate controls a person to their thoughts. David in Alma torran was able to see characters in a space-time that was yet to exist, to be exact David saw Aladdin telling the new world about Alma torran. David knew Solomon would rebel against him, he knew Solomon would share god rukh. He knew Ugo would create a new world. He also knew he would create the Sacred palace and was waiting for the very moment that he would confornt Ugo, he knew a Singularty would be born in the new world, he also knew that he would connect with the Singularty. What ever David says becomes reality due to his ability to see the pathway of faith created by llah. David saw things from illah perspective and even cursed him for the solitude he felt. Fate is like a novel, the Author(llah) already knows how the story would play out but characters within the novel can't tell, the author is capable of manipulating the story that characters can create their own novel and manipulate fate(Ugo). Here comes the intersting part. The Author(llah) is nothing more than a character in the novel of another author. I know using novel is kind of a big jump. Well according to Aladdin, there is someone controlling the script. Using the novel is just an way to explain the concept because fate is much more complex. The control of faith doesn't end with illah. Just as llah manipulated the faith of everyone, there is a god above him can change his faith, this relationship goes on forever affecting the entire Hierarchy. Eveything Ugo did is a senerio created by illah even before his existence. A god in a higher layer has the ability to change the fate of a lower easily. Basically right or wrong can't exists as no one truly controls all that happens. Characters have roles to play. Gods control the fate of their creation[/ISPOILER]

Cosmology

World

World can be used to describe different things. a planet, a space time, a higher plane. So we usually use context to differentiate them.

Dimensions
Different types of Dimensions where presented in the series. The first are dimensions that makes up a world. According to Ugo, the world is made up of multiple dimensions not spatial or temporal in this sense. There are three types of this dimension, the physical which is what everyone can see, the vector which hold the laws and the fabric of the world, the spiritual where the rukh flies. The second type of dimension shown are dimensions which contains Worlds. According to Ugo, there are countless subspace/hyperspace/Dimensions. These subspaces varies in size and complexity. Subspaces can contain worlds. There are space between subspaces. They have boundaries. Completely connecting these dimensions is difficult due to the massive amount of magoi it requires. Subspaces are multi structured in a similar way to a Hierarchy. The multi structural aspect of these dimensions wasn't really explored, it was only hinted by the fact that creators exist on level above their creation while seemly existing in same subspace.

Gods

A god is the creator of a world. A creator exists in a world on a level above it's creation and manipulates fate. The series has shown two kinds of gods. Primordial gods and Lifeforms. A primordial god is one who governs a Dimension on the Gods multi layered structure. A lifeform god is basically a lifeform created by a god capable of creating a world, they basically Gods to what they create with their laws and rules only existing within subspace they govern

They are chosen by fate. Lifeform gods are also capable of making their creation gods similar to how true gods made them. Gods governs everything in their worcld. Within illah is a space time. After death, the rukh of the dead returns to illah and become one with him. They end up in a space, the dimension is the Afterlife. The flow of time is different, to be exact, time is Infinite which should hint that primordial gods have always existed and will continue to exist.

Note: The word primordial and lifeform gods where never used in the series. It is a term I came up with to help show the difference between gods on layers and lifeform made into gods.

God and Creation

Gods create worlds. The first god we get to know in the series is llah, a god whom I will call a primordial god. He created a world called Alma torran. After his fall(caused by him), Solomon, a lifeform from Alma torran becomes god basically having the creator-creation with Alma torran, Before he disappeared, he asked Ugo to create a world. Ugo, a life from Alma torran to create a world. Ugo crossed to a new subspace and created a new world basically becoming god over this new world. Ugo, though god is still a lifeform/human within illah layer and is still below illah. The difference between a creator and creation is likened to the difference between an Author and a novel, with lifeforms being nothing more than characters in that novel. Ugo gave this difference twice, when Sinbad (his creation) tried to surpass him, the second was he(a creation) surpassed illah by changing the order of gods. So the difference between a creator and it's creation is reality fiction transdence. As I have said before, a creator exists in a world above their creation. Thought the story takes place within a single subspace, the dimension is multi structured. The dimension holds the Sacred palace and Ugo, both in a the world above what Ugo created.

The Hierachy of Gods
In chapter 324, Ugo revealed that god(illah) had a multi layered structure, one similar to the way dimensions are structured. He proposed that since regular dimensions are multi structured, then god should have a hierarchy. The Hierarchy of gods is a multi layered structure containing primordial gods.

Difference between layers on God's Structure

As explained above, God has a multi layered structure, each layer has a true god. The difference between Dimensions is the difference that exists between a god and his creation, reality fiction transdence. These dimensions transcend themselves in every way. illah whose order was reduced by his creation was seen creating a world with mere thought in an aquarium. Ugo(a lifeform) within his layer transcended him. Arba a lifeforms who was also in the Sacred at that time was bigger than llah and the universe he was creating.

Size of a Subspace
A subspace holds both a world and it's creator. We can say subspaces have two layers, for a creator and it's creation.

Order of gods
Order is the position/place of a Primordial god on the Hierarchy. In chapter 324, it was revealed that it possible to change the position of a Primordial on the Hierarchy. Sinbad explains that Ugo ability allows him to rearrange the gods. When illah attacked the Sacred Palace, Ugo altered the Hierarchy, reducing his order, casting him down in the order of gods. Order can only be changed on the god's structure. Changing the order of a god is removes the god control over the plot of the story as seen with illah

Lifeform

Lifeforms are living beings
created by gods. Lifeform can become a god if the god controlling the script decides. As explained in the fate section, every event is already preordained. A lifeform god is also capable of making their creation gods which they will also control. Ugo said Sinbad wasn't a God vessel ( Don't plan on making him a god). In the new world, Ugo declared that there shall only be Kings. They shall rise and fall then new Kings shall arise. Never did he plan on allowing new gods to exists or create worlds. This should indicate that this sort of relationship can go on within a dimension on the gods Hierarchy. Ugo and Sinbad confirms that there are worlds Lifeforms in other layers.
[/ISPOILER]

Summary
There are countless subspace , this subspaces varies in complexity. Some are simple like the one that holds the original dragon while some are complex and multi structured like the space that holds the present world. This subspaces are within a layer on a multi structured Hierarchy called the hierachy of gods. The difference between a god and it's creation is reality fiction, same applies to every layer. lifeforms can become gods if their creator wants. This entire chain of events can occur all within a dimension on the gods Hierarchy. Fate(Plot Manipulation) is the moving principle of the verse. It controls everything a person does, even what is person is thinks about. This cycle goes from dimension to dimension.[/ISPOILER]

Scaling
Will be starting with Ugo on the Scaling chain. Ugo creates a world and governs the world viewing them as fiction, that should make him 5D. Solomon has a Creator relationship with Ugo, that makes him 6D. Now Ugo didn't make Sinbad god, infact Sinbad believes Solomon made him god, so he should be comparable to Ugo. He should be 5D with Ugo. illah is at least 7D. The Sacred palace is 7D and Scales to illah. The Sacred palace is a system created by Ugo using power he had stolen from illah to help control him control the magoi he stole.

Far higher
Here comes the problem. 1 level of reality fiction transdence is far higher than regular Dimensional transdence. A regular world is 4D. illah created Alma torran(4D). That should make illah 5D but then Solomon became god, then Ugo, already two level. You might want to say reality fiction transdence equals two level of Dimensional transdence but do remember that illah actual Hierarchy isn't with Solomon or Ugo but with the Hierarchy of gods and the primordial god below illah is even lower and illah still have R>F transdence. So difference between primordial gods is much larger. Ugo could have controlled fate and made his creation god and his creation will create a new world and exists in a alternate subspace just like Ugo-illah relationship. Nothing really shows that this relationship can't continue forever within illah's layer. The fact that Ugo is capable of doing it shows that this relationship can continue
[/ISPOILER].

Ugo Low 1-C(5D), 1-C via the power of the Sacred palace

Sinbad Low 1-C(5D), 1-C via the power of Sacred palace.

Solomon Low 1-C(6D)

David illah 1-C, varies up to 1-B with the Sacred palace

Illah 1-C.

The difference between layers will be discussed on this thread.

Base on this thread, the Scaling

Ugo/Sinbad Low 1-C(6D). 1-C(8D) with the power of the Sacred palace

Solomon 1-C(7D)

illah 1-C(8D), Low 1-C(5D). Was casted down the Hierarchy.

David illah 1-C(8D), varies up to 1-B with the Sacred palace.

Difference between layers = 1 Dimensional transdence

Last edited:
all of them were using the same tool ( sacred place ), so why David is the only one who will be 1-B

I still don't see any proof that the difference between primordial gods (as you called them) is R>F transcendence as this difference was only said to exist between a god and his creation.
Also let me state that the hierarchy isn't infinite its countless (stated in the work) further proof being Sinbad planned to ascend to the top of the hierarchy.

Also let me state that the hierarchy isn't infinite its countless (stated in the work) further proof being Sinbad planned to ascend to the top of the hierarchy.
And he will never reach the top and would continue to ascend forever. That is infinity

And the diff between the dimensions do not matter, as Illah could have been 7D all along and still created a 4D world
Well the difference between layers does matter but possibly far higher on each god profile could fix it.

David is illah and illah is a god on the Hierarchy. Based on ugo's statement. illah is capable of changing his position on the Hierarchy unlike himself and Sinbad
While I still have some contentions but that will be later on when i have more time
Well the difference between layers does matter but possibly far higher on each god profile could fix it.
I’m saying Illah could have been 7D all along also, which would mean there was no need for the difference to be larger than 1

Or is there any other proof of the difference aside from Illah situation?

While I still have some contentions but that will be later on when i have more time

I’m saying Illah could have been 7D all along also, which would mean there was no need for the difference to be larger than 1

I will respond tomorrow 😊

Alright

I get your point here but I don't quite agree with this
illah being 7D isn't really the proof for this. The fact there is a Primordial god below illah is proof. illah was casted lower in the order of gods(his position was changed with that of a lower god on the gods Hierarchy), now according to Ugo, changing of order can only occur between gods like illah, so yeah at least there is a Primordial below illah. Per wiki standards, that god is treated as tier 11. Now the Primordial directly above illah should at least be superior to illah the way he is superior to the one below. illah has 3 level of transdence to the Primordial below, infact 4 if you consider that Ugo was outright capable of making is creation become god.

Alright

I get your point here but I don't quite agree with this

illah being 7D isn't really the proof for this. The fact there is a Primordial god below illah is proof. illah was casted lower in the order of gods(his position was changed with that of a lower god on the gods Hierarchy), now according to Ugo, changing of order can only occur between gods like illah, so yeah at least there is a Primordial below illah. Per wiki standards, that god is treated as tier 11. Now the Primordial directly above illah should at least be superior to illah the way he is superior to the one below. illah has 3 level of transdence to the Primordial below, infact 4 if you consider that Ugo was outright capable of making is creation become god.
I think you are mixing this up, per wiki standards the Gods below can be anywhere from 4D to 0D, does not matter.
The god below illah can as well be 6D and all this will be true

I think you are mixing this up, per wiki standards the Gods below can be anywhere from 4D to 0D, does not matter.
Last I checked, anything belove baseline in a Hierachy is treated as tier 11. Alright, lets agree that the god below illah = 4D. From the op, illah = 7D, the Primordial above illah can't be 8D as it transcend illah the way illah transcend the 4D below him.
The god below illah can as well be 6D and all this will be true
That would make even regular humans in illah layer op, that is why wiki standard is important

Last edited:
Alright, lets agree that the god below illah = 4D. From the op, illah = 7D, the Primordial above illah can't be 8D as it transcend illah the way illah transcend the 4D below him.
The thing is that there is no explicit proof of such difference and just a single difference will be enough also for whatever scaling happening
That would make even regular humans in illah layer op, that is why wiki standard is important
It does not actually, unless the humans created by 12D gods are 11D and humans created by 33D gods are 32D

The thing is that there is no explicit proof of such difference
In the OP I did give the reason why there is already 3 level of R>F transdence just within illah layer, which is why i scaled him to 7D.
just a single difference will be enough also for whatever scaling happening
Well, I am not sure how that would work. The scaling just within illah layer, 4D universe, Ugo/Sinbad 5D, Solomon 6D then illah the primordial god of the layer = 7D. This scaling is just within illah layer and has nothing to do the god below. if you agree with the scaling within illah layer, bump so that at least we know where to start from

In the OP I did give the reason why there is already 3 level of R>F transdence just within illah layer, which is why i scaled him to 7D.

Well, I am not sure how that would work. The scaling just within illah layer, 4D universe, Ugo/Sinbad 5D, Solomon 6D then illah the primordial god of the layer = 7D. This scaling is just within illah layer and has nothing to do the god below. if you agree with the scaling within illah layer, bump so that at least we know where to start from
This is all solved if you realize that Illah being 7D can mean he can create just a 3D world and does not necessarily mean he has to create a 6D world from the start.

This is all solved if you realize that Illah being 7D can mean he can create just a 3D world and does not necessarily mean he has to create a 6D world from the
Of course, I agree with this. Alma torran is a 4D universe which 7D illah created.

Last edited:
So Why do you assume that the next God will have to be below the world illah created?
No, not lower than the world (4D) but lower than Ugo(5D). After illah order was changed to that of the god below, Ugo was clearly superior to him

Ugo could have also moved him down multiple layers, 2-3 layers
Last I checked, you disagreed with the idea that gods can move multiple layers at a time. Anyways if you agree with this idea, it would work perfectly

Last I checked, you disagreed with the idea that gods can move multiple layers at a time. Anyways if you agree with this idea, it would work perfectly
More like is sounds NLF kind of that’s why
It’s really easy to abuse such abilities.

Anyway everything else is fine, those are basically my contentions
Great job btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back