• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Il Ilah

Abstract Existence Type 1: Il Ilah when he first appears or descends from the upper dimension is just like a white light on his body, and not just white light but his body is in the form of Rukh namely Rukh which is a conceptual thing that forms a Magi verse

For Sinbad and David

Abstract Existence Type 1 & Nonexistent Physiology Type 1 : Sinbad before becoming God was returned to Rukh (to great flow) with Ugo, meaning that before becoming God Sinbad had Existed as Rukh only

Sinbad got NEP1 through Exist as Rukh, Because Rukh Origin of Everything which means return to Rukh = Nothing

Rukh is also the main concept in Magi, Sinbad there is only Rukh = AE1

Addition to Solomon

Abstract Existance Type 1 : Through Merged with Rukh

Last edited:
Sinbad got NEP1 through Exist as Rukh, Because Rukh Origin of Everything which means return to Rukh = Nothing
No, Sinbad got his NEP 2 scaling to llah who can exists without rukh. According to Arba and other Magi in Alma torran llah is dead without rukh but we know he just went into a Non existent state.
There isn't a scan of gods existing purely as rukh.

There isn't a scan of gods existing purely as rukh.
I don't care if Sinbad get AE type 1 or not but he can clearly exist as rukh

2HpUym6VgwK50WNajlC6UXqQerCuMT-CJNWDybu3ReT7txPAkQ0RohrhUrZnMTzpcPWpZu67uJhq594=w700

Tidak, Sinbad mendapatkan penskalaan NEP 2 untuk llah yang bisa eksis tanpa rukh. Menurut Arba dan orang Majus lainnya di Alma torran llah sudah mati tanpa rukh tapi kita tahu dia baru saja masuk ke keadaan Tidak Ada.
Yes, I already know about that what I mean here is not NEP2 but NEP1
Tidak ada scan dewa yang ada murni sebagai rukh.
What I mean here is not gods, but Sinbad that Ugo sent to Great Flow and he only exists as Rukh and Rukh = Concept type 1, and David to scale because they are both Singularity

Last edited:
Yes, I already know about that what I mean here is not NEP2 but NEP1
I don't see NEP1 here. llah as a real body beneath the whole white stuff
What I mean here is not gods, but Sinbad that Ugo sent to Great Flow and he only exists as Rukh and Rukh = Concept type 1, and David to scale because they are both Singularity
Honestly, it can be lncorporeality, but again we do know that every human that enters the Sacred Palace must be incorporeal before entering, so I am kind of neutral, leaning towards agree on AE1

Gods can still exists without rukh, but they enter something like a dead phase
Except Sinbad since his body is literal rukh and without rukh he completely ceases to exist,there is a reason why 7 Dijins need to keep his rukh so that he can return to reality

Except Sinbad since his body is literal rukh and without rukh he completely ceases to exist,there is a reason why 7 Dijins need to keep his rukh so that he can return to reality
You have a point here, I guess only original gods can have NEP 2. Don't know for Ugo but David would have since he and llah are merged

So as for the Abstract Existence, I agree due to the fact that this was brought up before and was passed off as incorporeal.

According to Arba you cannot enter the Sacred Palace without losing your corporeal form, and to do this she asked Sinbad to hold on to his metal vessel, so it is safe to say that metal vessel have non physical interaction on a corporeal level. We have seen gods existing and forming body off rukh, Then there is also this famous scan, it was rated as incorporeality since it had physical in it but that is wrong as anyone who enters the sacred palace is incorporeal. So yeah I pretty much agree with AE1 as attacks can't truly affect gods and they form their body out of the concept (rukh).

For NEP 1 will reply later

Last edited:
So let's go back to rukh, pure existence, home of soul. Rukh form the souls in living things. According to Solomon and Ugo, soul don't just return to nothingness when people die, Ugo called it the basic element of consciousness, now one might say Rukh is soul/consciousness but they are two different things as seen with Alibaba. After Alibaba was hit with belial magic, his soul was cut off from his body leavinghis body and the rukh, so rukh just forms and hold soul/consciousness. A soul without rukh is nothing than a Phantom/illusion as seen with Alibaba and the people who became part of llah. Now let get into both scan of returning to rukh. We have this which was made by Solomon avatar and this which was made by Arba, both of this statement where made when the world was about to be forcefully returned to rukh(more like when the creator wants to end what he has created), so it is safe to say this is quite different form what happens when a character die and rukh containing memories and consciousness arise. Returning to the great flow is the same as returning to rukh in Arba and Solomon context, according to Ugo, when Sinbad rukh was drop in the great flow, he should have lost his Ego. With all this said, it is safe to say rukh=nothing, Sinbad existing as rukh should qualify for NEP 1. So yeah, I agree with it

Last edited:
Can we add the change now or still need more inputs? I don't think it's really controversial
For AE. Sinbad, Ugo and David
For NEP 1. Sinbad, Ugo and David
llah exhibited two form of Existence in the series. When he was llah and when he was merged with David. llah had a body behind the rukh , although one could say the body was a phantom/illusion since those who had become part of him where also illusions. All the Magi in Alma torran kept saying Solomon had killed their creator after he separated him from rukh. So killing a god is basically taking away rukh and it becomes non existent
So AE 1 and NEP 1 could also scale to the original gods

Last edited:
Back