• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the only one done, new arguments have been dropped but you don't want to reply
There is nothing to reply to, you have literally no argument. You are trying to say Ugo is 8D based on your own personal speculations which are also wrong so I am not really interested

illah is superior to Ugo as stated by
Not after he was usurped
Means absolutely nothing, he was not referring to Ugo here, just a general statement about god
Read your own scan and show me how him saying illah is the source of rukh means he is above ugo after ugo casted him dow.
dude can you try and see what you sre sending?
"Illah was above us" past tense and also he went ahead to say he was casted down
This literally mean illah is no longer above Ugo
Nothing of such here
Nothing was stated here similar to that also

From what I recall, I thought that Pain_to12 made sense here, but he might have to explain his arguments in a single post so I can ask for further staff input.

From what I recall, I thought that Pain_to12 made sense here, but he might have to explain his arguments in a single post so I can ask for further staff input.
Is there no other magi supporter than those two?

Among the staff there are very few at least, and Pain and Lormac seem to be the main people who are arguing here, so if explanation posts are provided, it is probably best if they handle it.

I evaluated earlier that Pain seemed to make better sense here though.

Among the staff there are very few at least, and Pain and Lormac seem to be the main people who are arguing here, so if explanation posts are provided, it is probably best if they handle it.

I evaluated earlier that Pain seemed to make better sense here though.
It just seems endless argument.

Well, if they have written sufficiently thorough explanation posts previously, or are willing to do so currently, they should feel free to post them for better overview by myself and possibly other staff members.

Okay. Never mind then. Are you able to properly apply the change on your own, or do you need help from other knowledgeable members here?

Thank you. Please list the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Thank you. I will unlock them then.
this is the only page that has not been unlocked

Not after he was usurped
True, before he was. I am not referring to illah casted down. I am talking illah with his normal order
Means absolutely nothing, he was not referring to Ugo here, just a general statement about
Means alot, Ugo the god of the new world doesn't exist in a world that is one level above his creation. Ugo exists in the Rukh layer dimension. Secondly Magi has different creation story. I will break it down below, thought it isn't really part of the arguement
Read your own scan and show me how him saying illah is the source of rukh means he is above ugo after ugo casted him dow.
My intention wasn't to show you that illah is the source of Rukh, rather illah is an existence above the world Ugo exists in. Secondly i am not arguing that illah was above Ugo after he was casted down
dude can you try and see what you sre sending?
"Illah was above us" past tense and also he went ahead to say he was casted down
This literally mean illah is no longer above Ugo
Yes past tense he was above. I am not arguing that illah is above after he was casted down. I am saying he was above before he was casted down or shouldn't there be a key for that
Nothing of such here
Come you know the meaning of higher and lower order in Magi or do I have to explain
Nothing was stated here similar to that also
David said he couldn't have known because he became one with illah(you can't know your Creator mind). Ugo said he was correct that he is a part of illah's world and shouldn't be able to predict god action but maybe as god looks at his creation, one could also look at him back. Ugo also compared himself and illah as character and Author.

You seem to think that I am saying that illah is higher than Ugo after he was casted down. I am not saying that, I am saying he was before he was casted down and there should be a key for it.

Probably not related to the current subject but,there is a series called "orient" and it was made by the same author... Do you guys think that it is in the same verse and how do you rate it?

this is the only page that has not been unlocked
I have handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you very much for helping out. So should we close this thread, or is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back