• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lormac_CC

He/Him
This is a revision.

Ugo, David and Sinbad large size type (10) bigger and superior to llah who is bigger than a universe

David large size type (9) for his 5D key. Merged with llah

David intelligences is rated as: Supergenius (Created a barrier which even Ugo had difficulty with)

I have problem with this, yes he did create the barrier but it took him centuries to do so, he should be rated Extraordinary Genius for being able to create it in the first place

Sinbad, Ugo, David resistance to EE( Aladdin talked about going the sacred palace. Going the Sacred Palace with the gate closed means you would return to rukh and become part of the great flow. The Guardian of the Sacred Palace exists in the Palace without turning to rukh.

Medium durability should be downgraded at least 6-B, likely far higher.
Medium durability is justified by this
Durability: Planet level | Planet level (It took 72 Metal Vessel users to Destroy the Medium in Alma Toran with 11 Metal Vessel you could easily destroy the world, Its immense Borg makes it very difficult to harm The up and it only grows stronger over time).

There are problem with this, we hardly see anything close to world destroying powers until the very end of magi thus making it not consistent. Not only that it was made by an unknown Subordinate and according to the statement page, the statement from subordinates is considered hyperbole.

Equipment Sacred Palace for Ugo

This was brought up by @Delta333, that gods shouldn't scale to Mid-godly regeneration feats made by Sinbad and David.

Sinbad potentially Key : This would be the most interesting, right now Sinbad potential key is taken to being above the 1-B gods who are Infinite in number and in a High 1-B hierarchy. Sinbad destiny was to do this, destroy the entire system and destiny rule on the High 1-B hierarchy. There is also this scan which pretty talks about reaching the end of destiny beyond the Infinite gods. Now depending on how this is interpreted this could either be potentially High 1-B or low 1-A

Last edited:
Agree with everything, high 1-B should have been a thing for a while now, and the mediun should for sure got his durability downgraded the king vessels clearly have never demonstrated such power and the statement is clearly hyperbolic as the characters who made it are not authorities on the slightiest

There are problem with this, we hardly see anything close to world destroying powers until the very end of magi thus making it not consistent. Not only that it was made by an unknown Subordinate and according to the statement page, the statement from subordinates is considered hyperbole.
I agree with everything, however, this part is not totally true, not all statements from subordinates are hyperbole, we need to know the context behind them, the example in the page was literally ''THE MASTER IS INVINCIBLE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE'', which obviously, is hyperbole, but applying it to all subordinates statements is wrong, it need context to it, but I agree with the removal and the large size should be 10

Type 9 should work for llah

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters larger than a universal space-time continuum. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.

it shouldnt, that thing is to characters like Madoka and Arceus, that are bigger than space-times, but Ilah case is a 5-D being that see a 4-D structure with reality-fiction difference, so, doesnt matter if its a single space-time or INFINITES SPACE-TIME, he see 4-D structures as fiction

I agree with everything, Disagree on the whole High 1B or low 1A, you would need something better than that swapping through an hierachy one step at a time will not let you reach the top as long as the said Hierarchy is infinite

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters larger than a universal space-time continuum. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.
No,I'm pretty sure it is type 10 and actually Elizha also said that in different thread

I agree with everything, Disagree on the whole High 1B or low 1A, you would need something better than that swapping through an hierachy one step at a time will not let you reach the top as long as the said Hierarchy is infinite
he will be able to, because it is his destiny

As in the case of him defeating Ugo, defeating a higher being like Ugo has a 0% chance. But here Sinbad is able to defeat and become the guardian of the Sacred Place because he follows the flow of destiny.

Last edited:
You are looking at how he would reach it, this isn't really a problem heck Maria from Umineko is rated 0 for been destined to reach the creator realm without losing her will even though she is taking a step at a time. Seriously taking a step at a time isn't really a problem. This is about Sinbad destiny

Yeah, he said type 10 for Ugo, Sinbad and David, not type 10 for llah
Just put type 10 for Ill Ilah in OP,tbh your reason for type 10 of everyone above is wrong if Ill Ilah is not type 10,I mean who tell you that just being bigger than a character who is bigger than a universe is type 10?

You are looking at how he would reach it, this isn't really a problem heck Maria from Umineko is rated 0 for been destined to reach the creator realm without losing her will even though she is taking a step at a time. Seriously taking a step at a time isn't really a problem. This is about Sinbad destiny
there are no tier 0 hierarchy in Umineko and wtf is this? Umineko is literally getting a downgrade for this reason of ascending ladder one step at a time and maria is not reaching the creator's domain by climbing a ******* ladder else all the witches would become a creator, she is reaching it cause she can create 1 from 0 something only pertaining to creators. and stop bringing in other verses to justify your own wrong assumptions/.

Sinbad destiny is ascending the hierarchy one step at a time so still not going to reach the top of the hierarchy hence NO

Sinbad destiny is ascending the hierarchy one step at a time so still not going to reach the top of the hierarchy hence
Sinbad destiny was to do this, Second scan which we have agured clearly takes about reaching beyond the Hierarchy but only you calls it flowery language.

there are no tier 0 hierarchy in Umineko and wtf is this? Umineko is literally getting a downgrade for this reason of ascending ladder one step at a time and maria is not reaching the creator's domain by climbing a ******* ladder else all the witches would become a creator, she is reaching it cause she can create 1 from 0 something only pertaining to creators. and stop bringing in other verses to justify your own wrong assumptions
Yeah, I shouldn't have used it, Let's wait for others to give their input.

send the whole scan and context, even though it has been years since i read magi, i am sure as hell in the context it was not talking about destroying the entire hierarchy
That scan doesn't talks about destroying the hierarchy anyways I will send it

you see exactly, this all still boils down to defeating gods on the infinity hierarchy not existing outside of it
There is also this, it supports the fact that yes he would defeat the gods and go beyond them. This is supported by the fact that is destiny is to end the destiny rule affecting the entire Hierarchy

This again? you will need to bring concrete proof there is a god outside the hierarchy and again it was a motivation speech

This again? you will need to bring concrete proof there is a god outside the hierarchy and again it was a motivation speech
This isn't about a god being outside the hierarchy and I am not saying that there is a god outside the hierarchy in this thread.

I agree with everything, however, this part is not totally true, not all statements from subordinates are hyperbole, we need to know the context behind them, the example in the page was literally ''THE MASTER IS INVINCIBLE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE'', which obviously, is hyperbole, but applying it to all subordinates statements is wrong, it need context to it, but I agree with the removal and the large size should be 10
The context is: kouen ren paranoic soldiers thought that the presense of 11 metal vessels there could cause world destruction if they start to fight, additionaly:
of course world here means society, no timeframe was given, and 11 relativistic characters destroying the society over an unknow timeframe ain't impressive
So even ignoring the obviou hyperbole from people who have no authority on the djinn's powers the 'feat' still does not work

The scan clearly says they would reach the end/beyond the hierarchy, without further context that would be High 1-B not low 1-A.
This is where you are getting it wrong, the scan did not "clearly" anyone is reaching beyond or outside any hierarchy

This is where you are getting it wrong, the scan did not "clearly" anyone is reaching beyond or outside any hierarchy
Well, right now only one who thinks otherwise, even Darkmash agreed to this in the discussion, will wait for more people input

Just put type 10 for Ill Ilah in OP,tbh your reason for type 10 of everyone above is wrong if Ill Ilah is not type 10,I mean who tell you that just being bigger than a character who is bigger than a universe is type 10?
This,ngl but your reason for type 10 of 3 characters above are completely non sense if Il Ilah is not type 10 (and I already told you the reason for type 10 Ill Ilah so for the sake of god pls add it)

Well, right now only one who thinks otherwise, even Darkmash agreed to this in the discussion, will wait for more people input
Darkmash has not read magi and even if he has he will need prove and not statements about defeating gods inside an hierarchy means they will become.high 1B

Correction: I am very doubtful about giving a High 1-B or Low 1-A tier to Sinbad.

Totally disagree with low 1-A btw,keeping ignore about my reply for type 10 stuff makes me feel kinda annoyed,I will give some counter arguments for low 1-A stuff later
Sorry for ignoring, I am waiting for Elizhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back