• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey, this is another CRT for Sailor Moon, i think there is other things to add:

About AP, Kunzite's power has been calculated as High 7-A, Sailor Senshis should upscale to him since they faced against Dark Kingdom Mamoru and Venus killed Berly, a characters stronger than Kunzite.

Also, there is a Blog about the other 2-C feat ranting for Sailor Moon, i suggest to link it in her page to avoid confusions.

That's all.

I agree with Schee. The rest seems fine to me. Tho I have doubts about the type of Acausality. Is that type 1?

Hmm it probably fit with every type of time paradox i guess? In our case Two same person can't exist in the same era, it cause paradox and make the people vanishing from existence, but since in the end, Paradox no longer affect Moon, type 1 seem safe.

^^ It also look to be refer to be as a void of space-time in the sca. If the statement does not qualify, I guess that's that.

Void can also just be a fancy word of empty space even though it's supposed to mean absolute nothingness.

• Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: I don't see space-time being destroyed and everyone being brought at the end of space-time, but space being warped and time-space being distorted are there so the resistance is correct.
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Seems good.
  • Precognition for Sailor Mars: Correct.
  • Resistance to Disease Manipulation for Sailor Moon: Correct.
  • Higher-Dimensional Manipulation for Sailor Mercury: Correct, I don't think they are dimensions the way our tiering uses them tho.
  • Resistance to some specifics Conceptual Manipulation for Sailor Pluto and Moon: That seems poetic.
  • Resistance to Time Stop: If any who enters there becomes a wanderer then they can move, meaning that there is time.
  • Acausality (Type 1) for second arc Moon: Seems good.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Void can also just be a fancy word of empty space even though it's supposed to mean absolute nothingness.
Since it is so ambiguous, it might be best to disregard the resistance time stop, then

Well, so far, everything but Time Stop was agree, Specifics Conceptual stuff is mostly accepted but put a "Possible resiostance to" is also fine

I'll try to Contact other admins

I'm not knowledgeable on this verse, but the stuff that's been accepted so far seems fine enough to me based on the scans that have been provided.

Thank you to all of the staff members who are helping out.

I suppose so, for the parts that have been accepted by the staff.

Back