• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Bionicle revisions.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Should we add Limited Invulnerability or Resistance to Matter Manipulation to Teridax profile? He was able to withstand The Shadowed One disintegrator beams and was only injuring. I mean, even Vakama protodermis armor has a limited resistance the transmutation powers of Sentrahk.

The Great Beings should have Pocket Reality Manipulation they created many pocket dimensions including the dark zone. They have apparently created the space-time continuum of the Great Spirit Robot should scale them from it? Or add Space-Time Manipulation on their profiles?

Greg F statement on the Great Beings creating every pocket dimensions tied to the GSR

The Great Spirit Robot should be upgraded to 5-A likely higher or 5-A possibly 4-C but only for the AP of the Great Spirit Robot. Teridax stated that his new body has ennogh powers to destroy universes and Greg Farshtey stated that the Great Spirit Robot can do it by destroying planets and suns. (If you can destroy planets and suns, you can destroy a universe as well-Greg F referencing to the Mata Nui robot).

i have added the statement of Teridax to make Greg F's statements more believable because the LMB guy asked Greg F if the Great Spirit Robot could destroy universes and if Teridax's statement was true.

Artakha should be upgraded to 6-C within his island. He is able of changing the way others perceive his island at will.

It's not Invulnerability at all. It'd be Resistance at best, but it's not, because the parts of Teridax's armor that WERE hit were disintegrated. Maybe Protodermis has slight Resistance preventing it from spreading and destroying the whole structure, though...?

Great Beings can have Pocket Reality Manipulation.

I'm not sure we can give anything concrete from author statements; 5-A, possibly 4-C would be best, I think. Farshtey's universal statement is outlierish but it could also be over time.

Sounds like Illusions.

Promestein said:
It's not Invulnerability at all. It'd be Resistance at best, but it's not, because the parts of Teridax's armor that WERE hit were disintegrated. Maybe Protodermis has slight Resistance preventing it from spreading and destroying the whole structure, though...?

Great Beings can have Pocket Reality Manipulation.

I'm not sure we can give anything concrete from author statements; 5-A, possibly 4-C would be best, I think. Farshtey's universal statement is outlierish but it could also be over time.

Sounds like Illusions.
Maybe.

Good. What about the space-time stuff for them?

Greg F was talking about if someone can destroy planets and suns he/her can destroy a universe in time. Teridax already stated that his new body can destroy universes so, i don't see the problem with 5-A possibly 4-C

Okay.

Plus, i think Greg F also stated that the Great Spirit Robot can destroy a universe but not all at the same time.

Does the GSR have a completely separate space and time?

Okay should we scale them from it or add space-time manipulation? and do you think we can upgrade the GSR to 5-A, possibly 4-C? Yes, there are author statements but also the statement of teridax.

I'd like more support for that and the relevant links, so we can. Link to it.

1. Limited Resistance to Resistance to Matter Manipulation
  2. Pocket Reality Manipulation is fine.
  3. Star level starts 4-C but energy need to disperse a medium/average star like the sun is 5.693e41J or Tier 4-B from Gravitational Binding Energy. So, it should be 4-B at minumum to destroy average star. I think it would be best to scaled the star destruction to average stars as well to 4-B.
  4. Seems like Illusion, too
Edited

I know the universal statement, but it's not relevant or needed.

@Promestein I know but i still added this to make Greg F's statements more believable because the LMB guy asked Greg F if the Great Spirit Robot could destroy universes and if Teridax's statement was true.

Are we using that stuff, now? Are all star destruction feats 4-B, now? What's the point of the Star level tier, then?

I think 5-A possibly 4-C for the AP of the GSR is better than 4-B and more relevant

Promestein said:
Are we using that stuff, now? Are all star destruction feats 4-B, now? What's the point of the Star level tier, then?
My point is on the average stars and it looks from Gravitational Binding Energy that to destroy an average star like the sun, 4-B attack potency is needed.

The suns destruction feats made nothing clear of what type of Type is need if larger or lower; so I am just the using the average energy needed.

I understand your point, I'm just wondering why Star level is what it is if destroying a Star is 4-B.

I agree with Prom. 5-A, possibly 4-C seems fine.

The energy value for 4-C already comes from GBE of the Sun. It's not 4-B.

If it can destroy planets and suns then is 5-A still needed?

Yes 5-A is still needed because it don't really have 4-C feats but Teridax in possession of the Great Spirit Robot stated that this body can decimate universes and when someone asked Greg Farshtey to know if that statement was true or Teridax's statement was false and he said the GSR can destroy a universe in time, but the robot cannot destroy all at the same time only in time and said (If you (Great Spirit Robot) can destroy planets and suns, you can destroy a universe in time) 5-A, possibly 4-C is better in that case.

@Elizhaa I guess your're right. After all the Great Spirit Robot can destroy Spherus Magna, a planet apparently at saturn or jupiter size since the earth sized GSR and another robot a bit smaller was fighting in the planet without causing too much planetaty destruction. If i'm not wrong, affecting a planet like saturn and jupiter is high ends 5-A. So, i suppose 4-C is correct since it can destroy planets and suns.

Did i mention that it can move Aqua Magna with its gravity power? One of the three fragments of Spherus Magna. Aqua Magna is large enough to host the Great Spirit Robot.

It's only a statement and not one from the books, but from the author in another context, so I am strongly, strongly against just 4-C. Yes, the GSR has great 5-A feats, feats that I believe I once tried to get calced, but that does not mean it's solidly 4-C.

Back