• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Martial Peak] Outer Universe/3000 Worlds Revision Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
In the last revision I covered over half of the Outer Universe Saga, and this Revision will cover up to EOS. I have some crazy wank below so let's get started.

Low 1-C Upgrade

To start things off, we'll attempt to upgrade the Cosmology and the God-Tiers to Low 1-C. I sent the same evidence to Qawsedf and got his approval so I'm hoping for a favourable outcome. The last revision had them at 2-B, so if this doesn't work they'll stay there.

First, the 3000 worlds consists of Countless Universe Worlds.

It is possible for each Universe World to hold other Universe Worlds within them, as shown with Mu's Space-Time River, which held 3000 within her own.

Now the main Space-Time River also known as the Endless River, creates all Universe Worlds and all Universe Worlds appear as "ordinary gravel" or "grains of sand" in front of it.

With this, we can say the Endless River has standard Transcendence and we have the statement of Suns Burning Shine that he is capable of destroying the entire 3000 worlds, which would put him and everyone who scales to him to the Low 1-C Rating.

This would be

World Creation Realm Yang Kai
Ninth Rank Old Ancestors
Royal Lords
Suns Burning Shine & Moons Nether Glimmer
Giant Spiritual Gods
Ink
Zhang Ruo Xi

Cultivator Physiology Additions

Statistics
Sixth-Rank Open Heaven Cultivators and above should scale to Low 2-C instead for scaling to Mo Sheng who can destroy the entire Star Boundary. He's currently 3-A for it however, each Universe World has their own Space-Time.

Agree: @Unqver (2-A), @Georredannea15, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Qawsedf234, @Elizhaa
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Thoughts?
Well what I said was
I'm not seeing anything for a Hypertimeline. If it is Low 1-C it would just be with standard transcendence.
If it is Low 1-C it would involve scaling to the complete Eternal River (as in destroying or alerting it). Otherwise it's just 2B or 2A. I'm not seeing evidence presented for a Hypertimeline.

If it is Low 1-C it would involve scaling to the complete Eternal River (as in destroying or alerting it). Otherwise it's just 2B or 2A. I'm not seeing evidence presented for a Hypertimeline.
I removed the Hypertimeline and switched the method to standard transcendence during our pms. Moon's Nether Glimmer & Suns Burning Shine stated they can't control their power, and would destroy the entire 3000 Worlds before the Ink Clan made a move, which would include the Endless River.

I removed the Hypertimeline and switched the method to standard transcendence during our pms. Moon's Nether Glimmer & Suns Burning Shine stated they can't control their power, and would destroy the entire 3000 Worlds before the Ink Clan made a move, which would include the Endless River.
正所谓前有乾坤炉开天辟地,今有时空长河创世乾坤。

时空长河本身就脱胎自乾坤炉中的无尽长河,而无尽长河是整个乾坤炉的根本所在,这世上所有的乾坤都是在无尽长河中被演化创造出来的,杨开觉得自己的时空长河早晚有一天能达到无尽长河的神妙程度。
Why are you looking for this description instead of this one? This is something I cannot understand

No, what I mean is, I haven't seen the superiority of a long river of time
The Endless River Transcends the Space-Time Rivers that exist within Universe Worlds already.
正所谓前有乾坤炉开天辟地,今有时空长河创世乾坤。

时空长河本身就脱胎自乾坤炉中的无尽长河,而无尽长河是整个乾坤炉的根本所在,这世上所有的乾坤都是在无尽长河中被演化创造出来的,杨开觉得自己的时空长河早晚有一天能达到无尽长河的神妙程度。
Why are you looking for this description instead of this one? This is something I cannot understand
This is talking about how Yang Kai's own Space-Time River will eventually reach the length of the Endless River, which is irrelevant to the power he outputs.

The Endless River Transcends the Space-Time Rivers that exist within Universe Worlds already.

This is talking about how Yang Kai's own Space-Time River will eventually reach the length of the Endless River, which is irrelevant to the power he outputs.
Although, embracing countless things does not prove its superiority. Combined with endless descriptions, it should be 2-A, which means endless time and space. In addition, in the next paragraph, what I mainly want to say is that the river of time encompasses all universes, without saying anything about Yang Kai

Although, embracing countless things does not prove its superiority. Combined with endless descriptions, it should be 2-A, which means endless time and space. In addition, in the next paragraph, what I mainly want to say is that the river of time encompasses all universes, without saying anything about Yang Kai
It's how the Universe Worlds are grains of sand or ordinary gravel in front of the pressure of the Endless River. I put the wrong scan in the original post, I updated it.

It's how the Universe Worlds are grains of sand or ordinary gravel in front of the pressure of the Endless River. I put the wrong scan in the original post, I updated it.
This section can prove to contain an infinite number at most, and an infinite universe can do the same.

Are the universes is separate time and space???

From my experience reading a manhua, some "multiverse" is actualy just different space but they call it universe

Well it already stated the universes being a grain of sand in that river. It prove that river is superior compared to the universe, just some space that contain universes is indeed not prove superiority

Are the universes is separate time and space???

From my experience reading a manhua, some "multiverse" is actualy just different space but they call it universe
Yep, for a few reasons

1. Universe Worlds are separated by World Barriers, making it impossible to leave or sense anything outside your own Universe World.

2. The Laws of each Universe World are different, including the Daos of Time and Space which are Laws.

3. Every living being has their own Space-Time River, which would include the World Spirits which are the Universe Worlds themselves.

We've reached three staff agreements and are past 48 hours, so if there's nothing else I will get both threads closed and start making the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back