• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Bionicle revisions.

The conclusions Prom came to seem fine

Elizio33 said:
Is this thread conclude?
Have you updated the relevant profiles with agreed upon changes?

I think we should also add a footnote on Mata Nui and Teridax profiles about the possibly 4-C rating to avoid confusions about author statement. What do you think about: (While Teridax stated that the Great Spirit Robot could decimate universes, Greg Farshtey confirmed that the Great Spirit Robot can destroy a universe in time and destroy planets and suns.)

They don't need a note, it's specified as much in the AP section. I added Pocket Reality Manipulation to the Great Beings.

I agree with @Promestein that no note is really needed because the the justifications are special in the AP section. Pocket Reality Manipulation's additon was fine, to me.

If you can get a quote for Vakama resisting Sentrahk's transmutation, that'd be cool.

Alright. I'll go through it later then.

@Promestein i have found an accurate comparisons between the Great Spirit Robot and Bara Magna and its moons. This could help for the GSR feats to get calc.

Dcye5tx-5a17072a-0489-45ef-adcc-98954fcc40a0
Center

This should be the size of Aqua Magna, one of the shards of the larger Bara Magna. This is a comparison between Bara Magna and Bota Magna and Aqua Magna.

CH10-Mata-Nui-leaving-Spherus-Magna

Spherus Magna size calculations Spherus Magna's radius is 28/3x as great as Aqua Magna's. 104,502.28 multiplied by 28/3 is ~975,354.613, so, Spherus Magna's approximate radius is 975,354.613 miles. It's almost 11 times larger than the radius of Jupiter.

Oh, wow. You can bring that up to a calc team member!

@Promestein Shouldn't the GSR have a separate tabber for the powers it can only use within itself? Like you did with the Teridax profile with central powers and other powers?

Content
Axonn tanked a blast from Brutaka strong enough to bring down a Kanohi Dragon.

That just supports the tiering. I'll update Axonn's page.

Back