• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
After go through the series again, i noticed some thing that been bothering me:

The entire Collective's are 4-D, right? Which mean that all of the abilities they possessed are on same level.

Mind Manipulation: Slender mindhax are 4-D as being said and all of the Collective members are under controlled of him. We don't exactly known how many member's there are. But in this pic, we can guess that there is alot of them.

Precognition: via this

There's many statments about how The Collective are no longer bound by the concept of time and space, so they should had Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation

Also, Slender isn't baseline Low 2-C. Here is the power scaling, provided by the creator of TribeTwelve himself.

I don't know what the Collective is. Sorry, but I'm never watched TribeTwelve. Marble Hornets was my shit.

Mr. Bambu said:
I don't know what the Collective is. Sorry, but I'm never watched TribeTwelve. Marble Hornets was my shit.
Oh, is that so? Thank you for your time then.

We don't give Resistance for that but the rest is fine.

Pretty sure that Mind Manipulaton is already in his profile anyways. Precognition seems fine.

As for Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation, refer to what Prom said above.

We still have a True Form HABIT pic we can use. From like, Evan himself.

After a few day gone, i have come back with more addtions:

First, i would like to explain something about the Rune Of Severance:

The Rune of Severance is a symbol used by The Observer to control circumstances and accounts in the life of Noah Maxwell. The symbol is of two eyes intersecting with the eyeball in the middle, The video Severance, where HABIT gives him important information about the symbol and how it could be used against the Slender Ma.

"These symbols run on feeling, they run on emotion. They run on your want... and your meaning. Your desire for it has to be grander."

In the video HABIT tells Noah that The Rune is, in and of itself, it's own name and meaning. It in and of itself is severance, meaning 'to cut ties' with something or someone. It also can hack into a human being or 'something much bigger'. When Noah asks HABIT if it's what has been hacking his accounts, HABIT seems appalled that the Rune was used for something that humble.

"Thinking that it's just a hack tool is... an insult to what it is, quite frankly."

HABIT claims that, if put on a tool that enters a body, it can sever that person's control over the wielder of the tool. This means that if Noah stabs a knife with the Rune into the body of the Slender, it can free Noah from his control completely and end his nightmare and free him. Which is roughly what HABIT did to Firebrand.

It could creates connections between the writer and the object written on, but it can also be used to undo those connections.

Firebrand is using this symbol to keep his accounts or other belongings (like the letters in the past) under lock for the most part. To keep them secure and free of tampering from the baddies.

That and the baddies can also use this symbol to keep their plans free of tampering from Firebrand.

Conclusion, the Rune providing Hacking, Resistance to Mind Manipulation and some form of protection against 4-D beings.

Back