• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris (Archie Comics) vs. Alduin round 2

According to his profile he was going to devour an entire infinite multiverse. Which is an actual multiverse+ destructive feat, something no one in TES has shown.

Maybe nocturnal could do better than most of the 2-A's in TES, but even then I only find that it'll be inconclusive..

The truth is, unless I somehow find a LOT of hax for each et'ada and higher entities, TES is poor suited to be used in battles unless we are in the situation of Nocturnal, Sithis (I say Sithis because he is generally considered one of the strongest High 2-A's), LDB, and the Hero of Kvatch

I had five people on YouTube once saying he was outerverse level because he was "freed from all limitation and every god including Anu and padomy (the guy actually called him that) is just a mere fraction of himself"

and they also said CHIM users were also Outerversal, and that Molag Bal and LDB had CHIM too

i give up on people who try and scale Sithis on yt

Haha, thanks for that SITHISIT. That gave me a good laugh. I've also heard of people wanking Sithis to ridiculous levels.

Back onto the main discussion though: if you have a 2-A character that can harm another 2-A but can't destroy an infinite multiverse, do they automatically lose to a character who can destroy an inifinite multiverse? Because Asriel didn't show the ability to destroy an infinite multiverse and he still utterly destroyed Solaris, even in his weaker form. I'm not saying that Alduin wins this, or even that he is 2-A for sure (since we just ignore the "possibly" in vs. threads), I'm just wondering if Solaris' capability to destroy an infinite multiverse grants him a win by default, assuming Alduin can harm 2-A characters.

In my opinion, the single most important thing when it comes to deciding who would win in a fight is feats, ideally quantifiable and combat oriented feats.

Consider the following: gravity is a universal force (so it would be given a 3-A rating), but that doesn't mean that it can beat you up. Or a more relevant example: Sheogorath is 2-A, but there is nothing that suggests he could beat Goku in a fist fight etc.

That's just the way I see things anyway.

On another matter, it would be nice to get opinions from fans of Solaris, as it seems only we three TES fans take part in matches with TES in them :p

I do generally agree that destructive feats are most important, I just think there are exceptions (like Asriel obliterating Solaris because of his specific abilities). As far as Alduin vs. Solaris, I think it's pretty inconclusive given their respective abilities, but I agree that we should get more input from fans on the Archie Sonic side. I am a fan of Archie Sonic as well but I know about 1/100 as much as I know about Elder Scrolls, haha.

mm. alduin is a conceptual entity though, im just not sure what concept he embodies.

EDIT: ok varieties of faith gave me the answer i wanted, he embodies time in a form, and he is the embodiment of the apocalypse, thus his title "the creator and harbringer of the apocalypse"

Back