• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

so um, Dio(Dio vs Alucard discussion)

if only we had ultimate kars vs star platinum statement...
higher tier jojo is so close yet so far away in so many ways

Even if Araki come and say "Star Platinum is stronger than Ultimate Kars" we'd ignore that

why is it inflated?
Angles, arcs, etc, the person in charge of the calcs in question kinda went +1 in every possible way they could even if it isn't warranted, it's really kinda sus as **** thinking on it.

Assumes a 180 degree slash (it's only a 90 so that inflates it by double right there).

It assumes that the dude and the coin are on the exact same plane (They arent).

Assumes the coin and the beam are on the same plane (They arent).

Assumes the coin distance between Chariot and the coin is 1cm (It isnt, the coin itself is 2.4cm as is, it's an actual real coin).

Assumes Chariot moved 2.4m (Literally can't, his manifestation range is only a bit over 1m).

And then he just guesses how much Hanged Man moved, which you don't do.

The calc is kinda ******* bad, no offense to Tata but way to many assumptions and some of the used values and assumptions are demonstrably not true and are about half what he used in actuality. You're better off dividing what he got by 4-6x to get a more accurate result if he used the proper values.

No but it ain't like I don't know how to do them, really not hard, a few can be (Like the aforementioned Justice calc that would require like a ******* book worth of shit to do), but for the most part they're very easy, hardest part being not being lazy and just doing it to begin with.

Once you learn how anyone can do it properly.

out of curiosity, is there any statements or anything to suggest that the entire town was actually created by justice itself? sorry for all the questions but I
don't actually have any guidebooks or anything + being an anime watcher
if the town is actually matter made by justice then shouldn't it be a higher tier?

out of curiosity, is there any statements or anything to suggest that the entire town was actually created by justice itself? sorry for all the questions but I
don't actually have any guidebooks or anything + being an anime watcher
if the town is actually matter made by justice then shouldn't it be a higher tier?
Yeah, there's some statements from interviews and guides that state Justice could cover a town's worth and make a town of fog.
It was an illusion though, but it's still town in size and all that.

No, because fog sucks, I recently seen a calc for if Justice straight up created that town of fog, and it was only 8-B, except it used the old town size for the calc, instead of the actual size of it (which we get shots of), honestly, I'd be surprised if the feat was above 8-C.

Basically, Justice has big dick range but that range doesn't translate to AP directly, when calcing the feats at hand even with that town AOE, they end up drastically lower, whole magnitudes worth because it be like it do unfortunately.

ok I get death battle bad
Nah not really, just not reliable for accuracy

I mean, debating what if versus matchups is supposed to be fun, and they lean into that aspect at the cost of definitely not being beholden to accuracy, unlike 90% of versus battles sites whose userbases generally have zanpakutos up their asses and forgot a decade ago that these sorts of playground arguments are supposed to be fun. Not really a problem here, since we have anti-toxicity rules and our CRTs allow us to debate accuracy of stats in a civil and organized fashion, but I lose HP reading and even more so being caught in heated threads on places like whowouldwin and SpaceBattles, and I don't care who knows it

They're not bad for accuracy but it'd be nice if more general audiences didn't blindly assume they're always concise as **** with their conclusions or the end all be all on the topic. They're about making a show first, not to say accuracy isn't important, but it's still superseded as an overall aspect for fluff and production values.

Bros, it's fine if Star Platinum would be stuck in High 8-C+ limbo, that's better than 8-C and nearing 8B anyways

it's just pain
I feel like it is close enough to taste, literally just the slightest change in SOMETHING and we could get jojo to a VASTLY higher tier
but there's no way that every single possibility is completely invalid, so I'm just gonna keep poking around (although chariot probably has looked into everything already, so maybe this is false hope to begin with)

it's just pain
I feel like it is close enough to taste, literally just the slightest change in SOMETHING and we could get jojo to a VASTLY higher tier
but there's no way that every single possibility is completely invalid, so I'm just gonna keep poking around (although chariot probably has looked into everything already, so maybe this is false hope to begin with)
first business is to find someone willing to waste enough of their life calculating justice's power

it's just pain
It might be painful but It's fine, the pro jojo guys here in this site looked far and wide for feats and they ended up finding High 8-C feats instead of the fabled 8B feats we had hoped which is fine since its High 8-C and not just 8-C.

There's even the possibility like Star Platinum and The World even getting the High 8-C+ rating! It's definetly a step up from what we had back then which is just the 8-C rating the verse had for quite a while. I'm part of the 8B Jojo believers but this is honestly a good enough of a compromise and an upgrade nonetheless plus consistency is key in this site so we should just work with what we have.

Last edited:
It might be painful but It's fine, the pro jojo guys here in this site looked far and wide for feats and they ended up finding High 8-C feats instead of the fabled 8B feats we had hoped which is fine since its High 8-C and not just 8-C.
This is very true. Chariot190 read all Parts a lot of times searching for feats and High 8-C+ for top tiers is the highest possible now.

I'm even rereading SBR and gathering scans for the revisions.

I know that this sounds stupid, but is there any chance, that stands scales to ultimate Kars and/or Weather Report?

For Part 8? Yeah was supposed to be two days ago, it's just AP (and Josuke) but it was meant to be 2 days ago, but references took forever, and then power went out most of yesterday, so it's today now, assuming something else stupid doesn't happen.

I see, I shall await for that today and the other revision relating to my boy Jotaro at some point in time 😏

Justice is the way to go for any possible kind of upgrade I believe
luckily there’s stuff to go off of, like the entire population of the town being controlled by justice, and that neat little calc for it that doesn’t exist yet which may result in 8-B or higher

Justice is the way to go for any possible kind of upgrade I believe
luckily there’s stuff to go off of, like the entire population of the town being controlled by justice, and that neat little calc for it that doesn’t exist yet which may result in 8-B or higher
shruug depends, so many variables in that feat to take into consideration

Back