• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alucard can just pin Dio in place with TK. Or mind control him, have Makima do the death ritual on him, Makima's bang's can kill him if she aims at his head, Alucard can infect him with poison in the form of mercury, etc. Furthermore, as Nierre pointed out Gojo and Dio wouldn't work as well as a team as Makima and Alucard could. Makima can also just BFR Dio, to which he has no way to come back from.

Dio also has telepathy so he can communicate with Gojo and Dio is able to read minds with HP2 (I don't remember how it works) and do Makina and Alucard resist being frozen and shattered?

And would their immortality work in the time stop?

Now that I think about it... Gojo Vs Dio would be interesting.

Dio also has telepathy so he can communicate with Gojo
Dio's is extremely situational and ever only used it once.
Dio is able to read minds with HP2 (I don't remember how it works)
HP2? Not sure what that means and i dead Jojo. Furthermore, telepathy doesn't work great against Alucard due to his millions of minds and souls so instead of reading Alucard's mind Dio would be reading the minds of millions of people.
and do Makina and Alucard resist being frozen and shattered?
They can both regenerate from that.
Time stop has never negated immortality.

I don't think Gojo and Dio's abilities synergize that well compared to the other two.

Plus Dio more arrogant isn't gonna bode that well in a team battle
I mean why wouldn't it ? they basically sacrifice a soul or a person in their stead.

True, both regeneration works after both are killed, so the time being stopped won't make a difference.

Well, a combo between Dio and Gojo would be for Gojo to use Hollow Purple and then Dio to stop time and use TW to move Hollow Purple to the enemies.

Is Hollow Purple even capable of killing anyone here?

Well, a combo between Dio and Gojo would be for Gojo to use Hollow Purple and then Dio to stop time and use TW to move Hollow Purple to the enemies.
Would Hollow Purple even move during stopped time? Dio can't give the ability to move freely whenever he stops time so there's a chance he'd also stop Gojo unless he has a resistance to time.
Is Hollow Purple even capable of killing anyone here?
Only Makima but Alucard could just let her borrow one of his millions of souls to recover. His stuff is a lot like Makima's contract but to another level, and as a Devil she could probably learn from Alucard how to use souls as well for her contract.

I think that without prior knowledge Gojo and Dio's side doesn't have much of a chance, even with prior knowledge I think Makima and Alucard have a better chance of winning.

Can't DIO just use his Stand to blitz Alu before he uses his Mind Hax on him? His Stand is far faster than any of them afterall

I'm still convinced that Alukima has the quickest win-con via shared life stock, telepathy that's in character for Alucard, Precognition and Analytical Prediction allowing them to act first and overall higher intelligence as a team. (Gojo is smart but Dio is very heavily prone to CIS tendencies.) better team work allowing for more synergy.

Makima should be able to perform her death ritual quickly with support from Alucard as a defensive. He has the regeneration to recover from Gojo's Purple (At the moment.) due to Low-Godly so he can essentially act as her meat shield while she gets it off. She'd also be able to teleport Alucard to her location or vice versa.

I'd go w/Alucard but I'm wondering if Gojo's six eyes can analyze Al's abilities and if that can give him enough of an edge

But can Six Eyes still predict types of dangers ahead or even analyse what powers the opponents and allies have?

And what exactly can each of the people do within a time stop?

That's not really a problem since speed is equalized.
The very specific solution that never get outside this thread.

Last edited:
Conquest and Alucard's mind hax would bypass infinity. In Alucard's case all he needs to do is look at you and he can control you (iirc it's about 3 layers.) and in his case I'm not sure if the RCT stuff would work since his targets the mind itself, not the brain. As for defense, there's Low-Godly regeneration for Alucard + his intangibility which I'm not sure if JJK NPI covers Alucard's type of intangibility.
how is it 3 layers? Also whats conquest?

Nah her official name would be Control, but that misses the nuance of her being a Horseman alongside her sisters War, Famine, and Death.

Back