• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Contradictions don’t count as assuming. The very fact that there are contradictions means something is up. It takes more to assume they are the very same versions.

I know the Lucifer cameo takes place before the series but the series is contradicted by a bunch of things in CW
  • First of the Fallen is the first angel in CW (Amenadiel is the first angel in Lucifer)
  • FotF is the one who led the rebellion against God in CW (Lucifer did this)
  • Nahash was the snake in Eden for CW (Lucifer was the “snake”) etc.
I know they are different characters in the comics but they can’t both have done the same things here when Heaven and Hell are outside the multiverse and thus there can only be the one history of the rebellion and one ruler of Hell since Lucifer has been in charge since the Rebellion until the present day aside from the period between his arrival on Earth 5 years before the pilot and his return in S4.

Contradictions don’t count as assuming. The very fact that there are contradictions means something is up. It takes more to assume they are the very same versions.

I know the Lucifer cameo takes place before the series but the series is contradicted by a bunch of things in CW
  • First of the Fallen is the first angel in CW (Amenadiel is the first angel in Lucifer)
  • FotF is the one who led the rebellion against God in CW (Lucifer did this)
  • Nahash was the snake in Eden for CW (Lucifer was the “snake”) etc.
I know they are different characters in the comics but they can’t both have done the same things here when Heaven and Hell are outside the multiverse and thus there can only be the one history of the rebellion and one ruler of Hell since Lucifer has been in charge since the Rebellion until the present day aside from the period between his arrival on Earth 5 years before the pilot and his return in S4.
Except it doesn't necessarily contradict anything.

The First of the Fallen was the first angel to fall, not the first angel created, similary to how in the comics Lucifer/Samael is the fourth to fall. In the comics to, the FotF led a rebellion against God first at the time, wich was why he was casted out with others (namely Beelzebub and another I can't recall, maybe it was Belial but I'm not sure) and they formed the Triumvirat long before Lucifer fell. The snake statement is true though.
The fact that Constantine and Lucifer met before the Crisis and the Lucifer series indicates they're both canon to each other and everything happening in the crossover is canon both to the Arrowverse and the original series, like the Flash thing, especially since Constantine specifically chose to ask Lucifer for his help to find Oliver's soul. It's not like if Lucifer just made an appearence like "Hey I'm here, you saw me", he had an impact over the general plot of the event and the Arrowverse. It's likely it's just a case of alternate counterparts between Luci and the Fallen. It's likely the Crisis (or even God for that matter) separated the various universes.

Anyway, back to the main topic, the DCEU itself is a multiverse since it contains at least 8 realms (Earth, Enchantress's dimension, the Speed Force, Olympus, Earth-89, Earth-1 (due to the Ezra cameo in the Crisis), the dimension where Apokolips is set and the realm of demons), not counting the Knightmare timeline.

So what would be the highest tier for the verse? At least High 7-A or 6-C? And the characters would be Superman (post-resurrection), Ares, Zeus and possibly Darkseid if he gets a profile?

Last edited:
Anyway, back to the main topic, the DCEU itself is a multiverse since it contains at least 8 realms (Earth, Enchantress's dimension, the Speed Force, Olympus, Earth-89, Earth-1 (due to the Ezra cameo in the Crisis), the dimension where Apokolips is set and the realm of demons), not counting the Knightmare timeline.
I'd also note Steppenwolf mentions a much larger Multiverse exists that we don't know of and this could be connected to the 100,000 worlds Darkseid annihilated and the trillion worlds Diana mentioned in the History Lesson.

The SnyderVerse also seems to be out there too and the Flash film seems to be implying Earth 89 is still a thing

I think there's other universes shown in Shazam but idk.
So what would be the highest tier for the verse? At least High 7-A or 6-C? And the characters would be Superman (post-resurrection), Ares, Zeus and possibly Darkseid if he gets a profile?
I feel like it depends.
SnyderVerse would be "At least High 7-A, likely far higher" and the Theatrical would probably be 6-C considering the upscaling is so much more drastic since the scaling goes

Prime Zeus and Ares>> Post-Revival Superman>> Steppenwolf>> Doomsday>> BVS Superman>> weakened Superman>> The World Engine
I know there's revisions to how upscaling works coming but idk if that affects my point

I'd also note Steppenwolf mentions a much larger Multiverse exists that we don't know of and this could be connected to the 100,000 worlds Darkseid annihilated and the trillion worlds Diana mentioned in the History Lesson.

The SnyderVerse also seems to be out there too and the Flash film seems to be implying Earth 89 is still a thing

I think there's other universes shown in Shazam but idk.
I would say we're not talking about universes but planets set in the same universe than Earth since they're likely just planets as opposed to the CW Multiverse where each Earth is its own universe. Though I could be wrong, given that Apokolips has the means to travel to other dimensions, it's likely Darkseid invaded other realms so there are probably much more than that. For Shazam, we could also count the Rock of Eternity as a separate dimension.

I feel like it depends.
SnyderVerse would be "At least High 7-A, likely far higher" and the Theatrical would probably be 6-C considering the upscaling is so much more drastic since the scaling goes

Prime Zeus and Ares>> Post-Revival Superman>> Steppenwolf>> Doomsday>> BVS Superman>> weakened Superman>> The World Engine
I know there's revisions to how upscaling works coming but idk if that affects my point
Well even if they go through a downgrade, I'm glad Zeus and Ares finally recieved the recognition they deserve lol. Though what would the 6-C feat for the theatrical stuff?

Btw, I made a hypothetical profile for Darkseid (though without pic, summary and quote) based on what we're discussing and also elements of the actualy profiles for the DCEU:

Tier: At least High 7-A, likely far higher

Name
: Darkseid, Uxas (Original name), Lord of Apokolips, Dark God, Great Darkness, Great One, The Darkness Before the Daylight of History

Origin: DC Extended Universe

Age: At least thousands of years old (Led the first invasion of Earth in 3000. BC and hasn't aged since then)

Classification: New God, Apokoliptian, Lord of Apokolips

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Projection and Homing Attack (Via Omega Beams as Darkseid), Master Combattant, Weapon Mastery, Mind Control, Empathic Manipulation and Willpower Manipulation, likely many others, with the Anti-Life Equation

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level, likely far higher (Stated to be comparable to Doomsday as Uxas and has grown stronger since then. Heavily feared by Steppenwolf, who has enough strength to overpower most of the Justice League single-handedly yet would not dare challenge him despite having grown tired from being subservient. Easily killed Aquaman and Wonder Woman and overpowered Superman in the Knightmare timeline)

Speed: At least Relativistic combat speed with Relativistic+ reaction speed

Lifting Strength: At least Class G, possibly Class Z (Vastly stronger than Steppenwolf)

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class, likely far higher (Effortlessly broke Steppenwolf's second horn underfoot. Easily killed Aquaman by impaling him with his own trident using one arm in the Knightmare timeline)

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely far higher (Endured a powerful lightning bolt from Zeus as Uxas. Should be stronger than he was as Darkseid)

Stamina: High (Can endure extremely powerful attacks, including lightning bolts from Zeus)

Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with his staff, far higher via Omega Beams

Standard Equipment: His Staff, The Anti-Life Equation in the Knightmare Timeline

Intelligence: High. Has ruled over Apokolips for thousands of years, leading his armies to invade thousands of worlds successfully, and is a master combattant.

Weaknesses: None notable.

I would say we're not talking about universes but planets set in the same universe than Earth since they're likely just planets as opposed to the CW Multiverse where each Earth is its own universe. Though I could be wrong, given that Apokolips has the means to travel to other dimensions, it's likely Darkseid invaded other realms so there are probably much more than that. For Shazam, we could also count the Rock of Eternity as a separate dimension.
True, just felt like noting it
Well even if they go through a downgrade, I'm glad Zeus and Ares finally recieved the recognition they deserve lol. Though what would the 6-C feat for the theatrical stuff?
None specifically, it's mostly they'd likely get baseline for upscaling to literally everyone but the Karathen (and even then we could get evidence of this in sequels)

Btw, I made a hypothetical profile for Darkseid (though without pic, summary and quote) based on what we're discussing and also elements of the actualy profiles for the DCEU:
This looks fairly good. I would note that he should probably just get At least rather then anything else since we just see him stomping Aquaman and co while getting stomped by Zeus and Ares.
His spear likely scales in durability tho

None specifically, it's mostly they'd likely get baseline for upscaling to literally everyone but the Karathen (and even then we could get evidence of this in sequels)
Ok. It's kind of a shame the theatrical version will end up being relatively stronger than the SC version when the SC is far better.

This looks fairly good. I would note that he should probably just get At least rather then anything else since we just see him stomping Aquaman and co while getting stomped by Zeus and Ares.
His spear likely scales in durability tho
Noted. I'll just put him to "At least High 7-A" then. I have already a quote and a pic so all that's left is everybody agreeing with the current stuff so we can edit profiles and if that's ok, I can make his.

Yeh that's good
I'd personally wait until we have the speed and strength stuff resolved tho since that could affect the profile

Oh don't worry, that's what I intended to do lol.

Just hope it won't take too long for that though.

Last edited:
Guess I’m a little late to the party lol but the SC was definitely an improvement over the TC. To bad it’s four hours long cuz I would like to watch again sometime

and on another note, scaling supes to Zeus or the other old gods is kinda weird considering the fact that Zeus pretty much just one shot unity while Superman struggled to do so even with cyborgs help

Yeah, it's way better than the TC. Granted, we wouldn't have had this even if Snyder had been able to make his movie since it was have been partially cut due to its duration but it's definitely far above the 2017 cut.

I'll admit I'm mostly focusing on the Snyderverse for now so I'm not really into that. Though I can understand what you mean.

The 6-C thing will go for the canon version, the theatrical cut, and I was saying I was focusing on stuff related to the snyder Cut mostly, like Darkseid's profile.

Oh we rejected that a while ago since there's no way to quantify it other then how heavy the plate is

I think we see it in an MOS tie in's epilogue but according to someone on the DCEU Wiki' Discord we don't see him shift the Tectonic plate (Does use Heat Vision to stop a tsunami tho)

Also unrelated but apparently the MOS Prequel isn't canon to the SnyderVerse since the open pod belonged to a male Kryptonian rather then Kara Zor El

Oh we rejected that a while ago since there's no way to quantify it other then how heavy the plate is

I think we see it in an MOS tie in's epilogue but according to someone on the DCEU Wiki' Discord we don't see him shift the Tectonic plate (Does use Heat Vision to stop a tsunami tho)

Also unrelated but apparently the MOS Prequel isn't canon to the SnyderVerse since the open pod belonged to a male Kryptonian rather then Kara Zor El
Oh ok

ya but didn’t Kara have the ship release control to her as she was crashing down?

Hopefully a guidebook gives us an idea of the feat (it is really cool to think about)

Yes but It was still her pod in the comic whereas Snyder seems to believe somone else was in there

One of the pods on the Kryptonian Ship in MOS is open without a body in sight
The comic claims it's Kara Zor El but Zack mentions it'd be interesting to think how "he influenced human history"

One of the pods on the Kryptonian Ship in MOS is open without a body in sight
The comic claims it's Kara Zor El but Zack mentions it'd be interesting to think how "he influenced human history"
Not necessarily, kara stabbed the male kryptionan in the hand and we don’t see him again until seemly when one of them exits the ship. So it’s possible maybe he climbed into a pod before the ship crashed and walked out when it was safe

Didn't know there was a prequel comics for MoS lol.

Also yeah, from what has been discussed, the tectonic plate will be dismissed, wich is why the verse will god from High 6-C to At least High 7-A.

Thinking about it, I'm hoping that they do try to connect the two cuts of Justice League as alternate timelines thanks to Flash's time travel.

Thinking about it, I'm hoping that they do try to connect the two cuts of Justice League as alternate timelines thanks to Flash's time travel.

I mean, they've basically confirmed the Multiverse. It would be better to have an official response but we can see it like that. And I honestly prefer the SC timeline.

Last edited:
VFX leads said MB unity destroyed the universe. First article link.

........... that’s disgustingly overpowered for a terraforming machine. Also Flash was creating galaxies and mini-big bangs with his footfalls?😭😭😭

Back