• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellbeast

He/Him
So who's excited for the Snyder Cut this Thursday?

snyder_cut_justice_league.jpg

I'd put a spoiler tag on your comment but there is a shor of the Boxes devastating the globe (curious to see how that is since the Boxes are very different between cuts)

Trailer showed a surface wiping, it showed Seid attacking and then the feat, but I think that's a bait. A motherbox did it

If the next movies, like Flash and Aquaman 2 follow the Snyder Cut, then we can consider it fully canon

To be fair, critic reviews often are generally more positive than audience reviews.

WW1984 was universally hated by the public, but the critics usually gave it mixed reviews.

It IS a good sign that the movie is at least tolerable, which is good
True, it's a good idea to temper expectations
How are we going to add any new feats on the pages?
I definitely have some ideas for it but I'd wait till the big DCEU revisions I'm planning before elaborating

Keep in mind this is fairly controversial

While I'm here it seems like Zack was going to repeat the History Lesson v Darkseid in his planned sequels but with the modern DCEU

It’s the fall of Earth, when Superman succumbs to anti-life. And then sending Flash back in time to change one element so that doesn’t happen. And then the big battle where we beat him. When [the villain] Darkseid comes to Earth, in the movie that you’ll never see, the armies of Earth all unite again, as they did before. This time there would be aircraft carriers and Special Forces guys, all the armies of the world would come together, as well as [Aquaman’s fellow] Atlanteans rising out of the ocean and the Themyscirans [Wonder Woman’s compatriots] coming off their island. That was our big finale. But it’s a long drum roll and guitar solo to get there.

While I'm here it seems like Zack was going to repeat the History Lesson v Darkseid in his planned sequels but with the modern DCEU
I hope the popularity of the DCEU causes a snyder-verse to be followed up.

After years of hit or miss DCEU films with no direction, I want to see Henry Cavil to come back with new projects

It'd be neat seeing what Snyder had planned for Darkseid (even if it's only as a graphic novel or something)

For an earlier draft? Yeah

We know the Bruce X Lois got dropped tho and it's possible he focused more on Darkseid in his latter scripts

If the next movies, like Flash and Aquaman 2 follow the Snyder Cut, then we can consider it fully canon
Sadly I think Snyder said it wasn't canon. However, maybe it will be confirmed as an alternate timeline that can scale ala IW Thanos = EG Thanos.

Sadly I think Snyder said it wasn't canon. However, maybe it will be confirmed as an alternate timeline that can scale ala IW Thanos = EG Thanos.
Nope. The directors of both Aquaman and Wonder Woman movies talked with Snyder about his version of Justice League, to make their movies.

Nope. The directors of both Aquaman and Wonder Woman movies talked with Snyder about his version of Justice League, to make their movies.
Again I'd save this for the revision threads but there's a lot implying the Cut isn't

Could be considered an alternate timeline? Joker has a pretty cryptic line in a tv spot that was released today.

The Knightmare would be an alternate timeline regardless but I'd definitely say the evidence leans to the Elseworld idea
(Inb4 Matt)

Won't lie ....... I had it hours ago but I was so caught up in the movie I forgot to link it. The need to talk about it oh boy. Visually godlike, has my heart going faster than Barry, gets you in the feels, pacing is actually really good for a 4 hr movie (never drags/feels rushed for me), feats are clean af etc. I won't claim its the best comic book movie ever (definitely not when TDK, Logan, IW and GotG exist) but its just really enjoyable.

......... aight **** me. I have seen the light. I dunno how I lived this long without the SnyderCut in my life. That 3rd act is actually beyond godlike. The hype was like ... like ........ I actually dunno. Just insert an analogy that paints it as beyond human comprehension because I was a cross between hyperventilating and squealing for 20 minutes straight (limited breathing was involved). Could be recency bias but in this moment, its more enjoyable than any of those movies I listed above.

You guys are hyping me. I'll watch tomorrow with brazilian portuguese dub, the best of all 😎

......... aight **** me. I have seen the light. I dunno how I lived this long without the SnyderCut in my life. That 3rd act is actually beyond godlike. The hype was like ... like ........ I actually dunno. Just insert an analogy that paints it as beyond human comprehension because I was a cross between hyperventilating and squealing for 20 minutes straight (limited breathing was involved). Could be recency bias but in this moment, its more enjoyable than any of those movies I listed above.
Dang, it must be good.

By the way, does that link have a virus??? Do you need to watch it with a VPN or an adblocker??

Back