• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman tells Flash that he’ll need to travel faster than he ever has and make “physical contact” with Victor to “propel him inside The Unity.” Flash ended up completing this by running SoL+.
Zack Snyder said Flash can punch at the speed of light, he essentially did an infinite mass punch in a tie-in comic (idk how those are viewed here), I believe this scene should be treated like that. Since we know it’s within his skill set. I don’t know how to calculate it though.

I can’t find a conclusion to how to calculate these either. Could I get help?

Batman tells Flash that he’ll need to travel faster than he ever has and make “physical contact” with Victor to “propel him inside The Unity.” Flash ended up completing this by running SoL+.
Zack Snyder said Flash can punch at the speed of light, he essentially did an infinite mass punch in a tie-in comic (idk how those are viewed here), I believe this scene should be treated like that. Since we know it’s within his skill set. I don’t know how to calculate it though.

I can’t find a conclusion to how to calculate these either. Could I get help?
That's not how this works and he's already rated as FTL at his peak when he's going all out otherwise I don't believe we use the tie in comic as canon but you could ask some people in the dceu discussion thread

Read here to get familiar with our KE standards but know we don't do SoL Kinetic energy in calculations, doubly so just saying someone who is FTL should also be able to do a SoL or relativistic attack still isn't valid as they need to show comprable destructive cacacity for said feat for it to be valid for KE as well

That's not how this works and he's already rated as FTL at his peak when he's going all out otherwise I don't believe we use the tie in comic as canon but you could ask some people in the dceu discussion thread

Read here to get familiar with our KE standards but know we don't do SoL Kinetic energy in calculations, doubly so just saying someone who is FTL should also be able to do a SoL or relativistic attack still isn't valid as they need to show comprable destructive cacacity for said feat for it to be valid for KE as well
If within the movie he made physical contact with someone at speed of light to “propel” them, wouldn’t that count for their durability? He’s essentially pushing someone while going light speed. That seems like a clear-cut statement to me.

Thanks for the link.

If within the movie he made physical contact with someone at speed of light to “propel” them, wouldn’t that count for their durability? He’s essentially pushing someone while going light speed. That seems like a clear-cut statement to me.

Thanks for the link.
I don’t exactly see the purpose of delineating between a push and a punch (any contact that makes physical contact). A car can’t punch me - but it surely can “push” me at the speed of any punch, or higher.

Thanks for the link.
You most certainly cannot prove for certain he was running at the speed of light or faster in any scene aside from the ones that are specifically stated for him to be doing so and because there are scenes where he specifcally mentions when he's going to do so we can surmisr he ain't always running top speed, we in fact know he actively avoids doing so

So no and again he hasn't shown anything worth being able to use KE by our standards

You most certainly cannot prove for certain he was running at the speed of light or faster in any scene aside from the ones that are specifically stated for him to be doing so and because there are scenes where he specifcally mentions when he's going to do so we can surmisr he ain't always running top speed, we in fact know he actively avoids doing so

So no and again he hasn't shown anything worth being able to use KE by our standards
What does that have to do with him going LS and pushing Victor? It was said in the movie that’s what he did.
Like I’m not arguing any other scenes, I’m arguing this. If you’re talking about my scaling. It’s pretty simple. Victor is not the most durable member of the JL. He’s less durable than Aquaman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. So they would scale to this. They just couldn’t complete the feat because they can’t interact with the Motherbox.

What does that have to do with him going LS and pushing Victor? It was said in the movie that’s what he did.
Like I’m not arguing any other scenes, I’m arguing this. If you’re talking about my scaling. It’s pretty simple. Victor is not the most durable member of the JL. He’s less durable than Aquaman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. So they would scale to this. They just couldn’t complete the feat because they can’t interact with the Motherbox.
He's not getting LS from it either, please read the page I literally just sent you and mind what I've also literally just said

He's not getting LS from it either, please read the page I literally just sent you and mind what I've also literally just said
How would he not LS when he’s going LS? Maybe we’re arguing different points because what’s the point of this entire thing if you pick and choose what you want to accept - within reason.

Issue is KE formulas break when you hit SOL and our standards require bigger destruction for KE feats
I feel like dozens of feats are discounted using this logic, however, it is understandable and the first part is very true.

How would he not LS when he’s going LS? Maybe we’re arguing different points because what’s the point of this entire thing if you pick and choose what you want to accept - within reason.
No one is picking and choosing anything, literally go acclimate yourself with our site standards, would you even like me to ask another CGM to come here since you don't seem to want to listen to me?

No one is picking and choosing anything, literally go acclimate yourself with our site standards, would you even like me to ask another CGM to come here since you don't seem to want to listen to me?
Idrc anymore since I was told it can’t be calculated. I was assuming it couldn’t be but didn’t know if it was handled differently here.

Back