• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono: Possible Upgrades?

Synapse is a mysterious land in SnO that the angels live on. It hovers over earth and was suppsed to referene the heavens.

It was able to survive the big bang, and the destruction of the universe when the core turned on. Here is the big bang part

Here it survived an universal reality warping blast, that was in elimination process and all it did was shake Synapse.

Here it surivived the timeline being rewrote.

Here it was stated that Chaos had the power to destroy Synapse, Reality and Earth. Who could possibly scale from 5-B to low 2-C. Chaos even stated at the start of the manga, Synapse also has stronger weapons than the angeloids.

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/27

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/28

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/29

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/30

http://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/56/31

Apparently It was able to withstand universal warping several times

Even if tier 3 and 2 is too high, I think they should be scaled at this feat,

Its Nymph using "super" paradise song. It's probably a gag feat but it shown through the entire manga that what Nymph did really happened.

https://m.imgur.com/a/v905Q

I think the land itself could be considered to have Universal+ durability and Chaos could therefore scale

Megamangohan said:
I think the land itself could be considered to have Universal+ durability and Chaos could therefore scale
^ this from what i see

They are being downplayed a lot. They only scale off of a statement Nymph said about Ikaros destroying a country with an Apollon.

Please note the fact that Apollon was not even at max power. If Ikaros really wanted to kill Nymph, She would have done with with Artemis.

The artemis shown above used on Nymph were not at full power because Nymph quickly got up. Ikaros not even using them at full power was able to damage Astraea and keep her at bay.

Ikaros was in Uranus Queen mode when she fought Nymph was not at full power. That mode is able to repair damages done to you and your armour. It did none of that shown like other events because she was not at full power.

Example: Her battle with Chaos; Her transforming into UQ mode

All the characters are being scaled off a weak Ikaros, who didn't even use UQ mode well as shown in the scans above.

@Antvasima

Point 1: They obviously didn't point their reality warping device at themself, when they rewrote the universe in a controlled fashion.

Point 2: The Reality Warping device wasn't targeted at synapse. It was supposed to destroy the world, as in the reality it also priorly created, the synapse not included.

Point 3: The rewriting of the timeline did affect the synapse. Ressurrected this dude for example. The reality warping device was simply not set to have destructive effects.

Point 4: Nothing says Chaos could destroy Synapse with a single attack, just the she will be able to take it on. Destroying the stagnant reality only means that she changes from the status quo, it has nothing to do with destroying universes.

No downplay to be found.

1: Huh? They didn't point it at the Earth and look what happened, it got erased.

2: Synapse is an angel made continent that exist in that universe. The Rule was not pointed at anything but the sky and everything in that universe still got erased except Synapse.

3: It only affected the lives on Synapse not the enivronment. The destruction part only shaked Synapse. As it was stated by its creator, they used the Rule to destroyed the universe several times and recreated itself. The rule literally has an elimination process mode when destroying the universe, so yes it does have destructive effects.

4: When Ikaros entered pandora mode, they stated she was gaining enough power to take on Synapse. When Chaos absorbed the melan cores, it was stated she can take on Synapse (which also includes powerful weapons), Earth, and whatever Minos meant about that reality part.

No downplay to be found? lol lol lol

Everyone is literally scaled off a statement from a weak Ikaros, who was not even fighting at full power shown in my scans above.

Please show me where a supposely tier 6 character can have the power to take on something that survived an explosion that made the big bang and the destruction of the universe.

"point" means target here, not literally moving the top of that thing in the direction.

It is a reality warping device. You can make it erase the universe and leave a single flower standing if you want to, because it doesn't cause explosions, but rewrites reality in a controlled fashion.

Hence the big bang actually being it rewriting the universe means nothing, because no civilization is stupid enough to not exclude themself if they have their reality warping device rewrite the universe. They didn't have to endure it because the reality warping device didn't project any destructive force towards them.

And taking on synapse aka the civilization of them doesn't mean anything. It isn't supposed to mean they can destroy the landmass, just that they could win the war.

And no being scaled form their best actual feat is no downplay, it is the way literally every other profile on this wiki got its stats.

We are going by feats on what characters can do, not speculation.

Your characters could have 5 million instances of getting stronger by an unquantified margin and the best you would get is the AP maybe being ranked 1 level higher, which it already is.

First of that's a lie and you have no proof to show it. The creator even stated they used the to rewrite the universe hundreds of times. It literally has an elimination mode to destroy everything, which it did, so where you going with this. They did have to endure it because Synapse hits on earth and all it did was shake it. The land survived the Big Bang nothing around that. The angels aren't immune to reality warping but the land was not affected. What do you being taking on a civilization? When Uranus Queen Ikaros took on Synapse, it was not for a war. It was to destroy it. The same thing Chaos was having the power to do. He wanted her to destroy stronger Synapse advanced with weapons, Earth, and end that reality. How would they cause a war with a civilization anyways, when 99.9% of its people are in sleeping pods?

Which is a feat Synapse took all that and and you can't prove it didn't. Ikaros was able to spam it. It is better than going off a statement from a weak character. It's crazy that Synapse surviving this a speculation, when I even gave scans. Those are feats. Here we are using a country level statment from Nymh, who fought a UQ Ikaros not fighting at full power. Heck she was not showing anything stronger than Base form, but we can't use the fact it was stated for to have to power to take on Synapse, Earth, and destroy this reality?

Like I said name a tier 6 character that can spam something that took the Big Bang and reality warping hundreds of times.

Even the people above says the land has high durability

When Chaos took Sugata to The Rule and used Nymph's hacking to make him be able to understand Synapse language. It showed that they all wished for a new world. No where was it stated wish for a new world, but spare Synapse.

First of all they are being scaled off a weak UQ Ikaros, which is a statement. I even gave scans to prove that her weakest attack would solo her. Destroying Synapse is a feat and I already gave scans to back it up.

I really don't care what tier they should be. I just know they should at least be tier high 5-A and up.

Also according to Daedalus, they used the rule hundreds to times destroy and remake the world(universe), after everyone killed themselves because they were losing freedom and becoming obsessed with the rule. Synapse was clearly the desired target because that was where they lived. When they could not get the world right 30K of the angels left and went into avatar pods to live life as humans on the surface (Earth). That means they destroyed and recreated the universe hundreds of time and it did nothing to Synapse. The only reason it brought everyone back because Mikako and Sugata hacked the rule.

@All

DontTalkDT is one of the most intelligent and sensible members of this wiki, so I trust his judgement.

@DontTalkDT

So what, if any, changes do you suggest for the profiles?

Ignoring the fact that Low 2-C everyone in SnO is an outlier if I ever saw one, being unchanged by a universal reset isn't durability, it's acausality.

Also, Chaos "destroying reality" isn't done through her own power. She doesn't release an attack that destroy the universe. She goes ahead, kidnap Sugata, forces him to activate the Rule, and that is the thing that activates the universal reset.

It's like saying that this ma is tier 7 because he is one of the people who made the Tsar Bomb

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/36

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/37

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/38 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/39 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/40 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/41 https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/42

https://www.***********.net/sora-no-otoshimono/71/43

This all prove you wrong. These links from chapter 71-72. She wanted to undo what she did to Tomoki because she thought she killed him. Why on Earth would she absorb the power of angeloids in chapter 55 to just use the rule it doesn't make sense. If that was the case, Minos would have activated it himself since was originally made for the Angels.

They created an explosion that gave birth to the Big Bang. What does your post have to do anything with that? Synapse was able to survive universal reality warping hundreds of times. The angels apparently were able to withstand the destruction of the universe hundreds of times. So don't go lowballing them. It states that they reseted the universe hundreds of times to bring back the dead angels and it did nothing. The only reason it did something this time because the rule was hacked. Chaos does not have the power to bring people back to life hence the reason she went to the rule. Minos even thought she was coming to destroy Synapse and had Zeus ready to fire. He realized what she was doing, so he let her by.

You took everything out of context.

Chaos was gaining the power to take on Synapse, entertain everyone on earth and destroy the reality before she even thought about using the rule.

Once agian see only wanted to use the rule to undo her mistake.

That still does not change the fact that Synapse is very durable. You act like it's made from earth material.

She was stated to have the power to destroy. Why would she use the rule to destroy to then recreate? Doesn't make any sense. Nothing from chapter 55 showed anything about her doing anything with the rule. It was stated to be her power only. Once again you're taking everything out of context just because Chaos used it to undo her mistake, which she does not have the power.

And this proves that Low 2-C everyone isn't an outlier because?

Ikaros' feats are:

Destroying a civilization.

Being stated to be able to bust Japan (currently gives her the tier).

If you throw something tier 2 in this, the outlier is obvious. Even more so when Ikaros scales to 90% of the verse.

Low 2-C Astraea, Chaos, Syren, Harpy, Melan and Hiyori is an outlier because none of them ever came close to that level with their individual feats.

Base Ikaros feats are destroying Babylonia not at full power.

A weak IQ was stated to easily one shot Japan. As I posted above she could have soloed her with afremis that knocked Astraea out.

Her feats also include spamming Synapse so did you miss that on purpose?

Base form showed better feats than that IQ that fought Nymph. Are you really gonna scale off a weak character? Even then Ikaros was able to spam Synapse that has taken an explosion and universal reality warping. That's a feat and she was not weak. You're using statements for them to scale off of, when we have actual feats.

As I stated before they are stronger than tier 6. Tier 2 is probably too high. I just know they are at least high 5-A and up. Since you wanna use statements why not use the statements given for Chaos? Also you're a nymph statment to scale then. The same person who said Zeus is stronger than her Ikaros, but yet her shield was able to tank a full power shot.

We are not going to accept this. It would probably be best if you drop the issue.

In fact here's the order what happened first Base Ikaros was told to destroy Babylonia. She was not at full power. Her Artemis did not even explode. She was using them to pierce through all of the humans.

After that she went and spammed Synapse in IQ form. A place that took the Big Bang and universal reality warping. She almost destroyed it.

Everyone being an outlier is not true. In fact IQ Ikaros was written down for PIS in that fight with Nymph. Base Ikaros has feats to solo nymph so easily.

Ikaros did all that before we was weak and written down for Nymph, so find the outlier.

Antvasima said:
We are not going to accept this. It would probably be best if you drop the issue.
Why is that? Did you look at my other post. We can use Nymph statement about Ikaros destroying Japan, but we can't use the statement given for Chaos? Even before the nymph statement, Ikaros spammed Synapse. Where's the outlier. There is no way possible a tier 6 character can spam a place that took the Big Bang and universal reality warping was stated to take it on again.

The outlier is.

Ikaros doesn't have tier 2 feats. Nor tier 3. Nor tier 4. She has one arguable tier 5 feat with her cards (Does not scale to her regular AP). She has tier a tier 6 statement. She has tier 7 feats.

I'm not saying "Show me Ikaros destroying Synapse" (Which is the outlier).

I'm saying "Show me Ikaros firing an arrow and wiping out a universe".

Statements are like feats. They are used when they are consistent.

Once again Base Ikaros not at full power destroyed Babylonia.

IQ was able to spam Synapse. That's the whole reason she was locked up and had a self destruction device planted into her.

I gave repeated scans showing she was written down for that fight and you know she was. Nymph literally got up from Artemis asap when Astraea didn't. Are you really trying to scale them off pis? Also Pandora Ikaros was gaining to take on Synapse now it is advanced, But yet she can not take out Zeus according to nymph, who's shield was able to take a shot. If anything nymphs statements are not right.

I just proved everything you said wrong. You're not even providing scans and ant is just going along with you. You're using PIS as your argument.

I would like to see what DontTalk thinks.

Btw Ikaros spamming Synapse happened thousands of years before that PIS moment with Nymph. I don't think it's fair you're using PIS and weak moments to call other great showings Outlier.

Antvasima said:
I would like to see what DontTalk thinks.
Do you understand where I'm coming from now. I know you don't even use PIS moments for marvel and dc because it's not fair. It should not even fly here. They should not have been scaled off of it in the first place.

Ikaros spamming Synapse has been consistent through out the whole story leading up to her going to Synapse and self destructing.

Even Pandora Ikaros was stated to be gaining the power to take on the improved Synapse with advanced weapons.

Well, I am not informed about the series, and have a lot of different tasks to juggle at once. It might be better if you check the Knowledgeable Members List for people to contact for help.

To be Honest I agree with Kay.

you need to also take into consideration the lore and what not of the verse, I mean we have dozens of verses that have barely even city level feats but they are put at tiers such as 2-A, 2-B thanks to statements and the mechanics of how their respective Cosmology works.

Which is what i'm doing.

I'm not saying that the verse doesn't reach tier 2, it does.

I'm saying that Low 2-C everyone is wrong.

To use SW as an example, this really isn't different from trying to scale Vader from Sidious and on top of that scaling all the High 6-As to High 4-C ignoring that it's an outlier for Vader to begin with.

Oh no I didn't say everyone should be low 2-c my argument is they should be higher than tier 6. I even stated if tier 2 and 3 are too high they could scale off nymph feat, but it's probably a gag though it's been consistent though out the whole story.

The verse jumps from tier 6 to tier 2 tho.

And Nymph hasn't even killed the people in the surroundings so I really, really doubt that the planets being destroyed is meant to be considered literal.

It seems that everyone was affected temporarily. Ikaros mini has a long term affect because she stated nymph did it to her everyday

Back